The Newest Episode of Chapo is Fucking Trash

Has this show already jumped the shark? The last episode was pretty mediocre and didn't have much substantive content. The newest one is just unfunny and has zero discussion of current events, its also 40 minutes long.

I'm glad I never became a grey wolf or whatever it seems like they have just become seriously complacent. They get paid like 12 000 dollars a week to make a single podcast and can't even bother to do anything besides make self-indulgent shitty jokes.

It was always bad

Man if I got that kind of money to do a podcast about current events I'd pour my heart and soul into it.

nice le subversion bro

Man have you listened to the episode. I like chapo but it is genuinely terrible.

They need to take the insane money they're making and up the quality. Video content, web essays, etc. The fact that the show hasn't evolved it all with it's money isn't right and the fact that they're being nicer to Libs so they can be guests on the show now also rubs me the wrong way

Thanks Phil

Always remember Holla Forums with jews you lose.

I do agree they should do something with the money. I don't even think its about being nice to libs the issue with the last episode seemed like pure laziness/shoddy work.

It's actually 100% good content

i don't get how this show was ever considered good. like, 50% of their average podcast is them waxing about recent Twitter Beefs with liberal pundits

At least Cumtown is somewhat funny

Because you're not good

Idk I think they are pretty funny, and Will and some of their guests are actually pretty smart. It seems like they're trying to transfer into pure comedy (probably because it takes less work) but its not working. They need to go back to talking about current events/mocking liberal pundits.

ehh it's free who cares

love to hear guy with lisp shoehorn Metal Gear and Rich Piana jokes into every discussion

So do I

Yeah I mean I guess I don't have the right to demand better content considering I don't pay, but they are making a lot of money for doing very little. You'd think the could at least make an effort.

yeah we all do

Felix will and Virgil are great. Matt, amber, and Brendan alright.

Need to spend some money on improving the show

It's not up for you to decide who is worthy of making money, user.

"uuuhhh what they do is not good enough for the amount of deliberate donations people give them for what they do" says guy with 20 Twitter followers

Who cares about the amount of followers

fpbp

the free market decides :^)

Their recent Garfield episode was one of their best ever. The alt-right Foxtrot bit was great.

You don't have to be cynical and hate everything that tries to have fun all the time.

Matt's rants are good. Brendan's impressions of the other Chapos was great.

Matt is moving to NYC, so that will at the very least improve some sound quality by having him actually in the room.

Nah, the Vidal / Buckley bit was great, along with the TradCath wailing into the void.

Joining the elite liberal media bubble then :^)

i liked it. also we have a chapo thread so go bitch there faggot.

there is a perpetual thread for Chapo already, why on earth are you making a new one