The Face of Communism

A young activist is interested in Marxism. She searches for YouTube videos about communism and stumbles upon Un de la Roo.

What do you think her impressions of Marxism will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dd5q6pB6pKg
youtube.com/watch?v=iq5oNFQycvU
youtube.com/watch?v=J4iElQD5XsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he really 40? I could have sworn he was 23 given his mannerisms.

I mean, really, he only represents an obscure even dumber form of maoism.

I think there is room for someone to take up the mantle of the Internets number one posadist

Nuclear apocalyptic communism when?

A young activist is interested in Marxism. She searches for subreddits about communism and stumbles upon GOVERNMENT.
What do you think her impressions of Marxism will be???

Literally Steben Bolydoux's alter ego

Yours is the Mohawk that will pierce the heavens

One of his ex-friends told me he's suicidal. He said Roo was thinking about moving into the woods for good because he's come to the realization he will never get married or reproduce. Sad!

normies get out

It's more the case that Roo wanted to have a family, and was mad at himself for not having one.

i feel bad for laughing at him now

Honestly, I don't think the fact that he wanted a family and failed to have one makes it much better. Even when you get a relatively health bio-female of child producing age its still a heavy cost to endeavor towards starting a family. My s.o. and I can barely afford to take care of ourselves under capitalism, much less start a family.

Roo-san

FTFY

does at least Stefan have a wife and daughter?

You're thinking of Richard Spencer.

Laugh at him some more. His death would be a positive thing for the cause.

he might be stupid but i think his heart is in the right place and that he is a good person but just autistic i don't wish him harm he thinks he is helping the revolution he doesn't know that he is hurting it. He is kinda a tragic figure if you think about it

This. TBH I would love it if Roo just an hero'd, or shut down his channel and blog for good. He's a huge liability.

Spencer has a kid?

i thought maoist liked the roo?

youtube.com/watch?v=dd5q6pB6pKg

Very little of anything he says is consistent with actual Maoism.

have yet to read any mao got any suggestions? my experience with it has so far just been unruhe

Not that user but "On Contradiction" and "On Practice" are good texts to get started.

Isnt he gay?

No, his ex-wife is a Russian NazBol.

Read everything Mao wrote.

Also read stuff by other Maoists, like Bettelheim and Althusser.

what on earth

He was heavily influenced by Maoism, and was even invited to China during the Cultural Revolution.

Go watch muke instead

Is he wrong?

How can she be Russian nazbol, if she's ethnically Georgian?

Not necessarily.

She looks Russian to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq5oNFQycvU

She isn't, her surname isn't Russian at all.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/20/meet-the-moscow-mouthpiece-married-to-a-racist-alt-right-boss.html

It says she's part Georgian, not full Georgian.

Roo needs to an hero right now. Literally, the only people who would miss him are his 15-year old tankie fanboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4iElQD5XsU

What did Roo mean by this?