Porky the oppressed

What a good little worker you are. See that Jewish family across the street? They are the one who are bringing all the immigrants in and are conspiring against the hwite race.

It is not my fault though. I am simply a hard-working boss who is creating all these jobs for you. Capitalism is just human nature afterall.

Make me happy, and do not target me, for you shall be a good worker.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch03.htm
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BC8CB68BC26EA330DDAE39AA2A81D7CA
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=4AD8A51C0FDF87AB22BAF7FEB91106F7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure thing boss, after all, you earned that money!

*Jewish bankers and business owner

I've always wondered, why does the far right think that capitalism will be fine if they just kick out the Jews? At the end of the day they still need to make as much profit as they possible can whether they are Jewish are Aryan supermen

But it is true. Who will create jobs if capitalists won't inb4: state capitalism

You can't be exploited by your fellow hwite man :^)

Why should jobs need to be created? The community ought to do work to maintain or improve the community.

I would laugh, but this is what the far-right really think…

They will blame Jews and not Capitalism every time. Fucking classcucks man…

They should take the nazbol-pill.

There is a certain amount of demand. There's a certain amount of capital.
Therefore, a certain amount of work can be done.
You do not need someone to own the capital for this to be true.
Then there's work that can be done to produce more capital, something normally done via investments. The way this is done is usually debated. Some say the state will have to function as the capitalist in this case, some say some local democratic thingy that can hardly be called a state at that point can do this.

We need a porky rubbing his hands, like the happy merchant.

Community needs some hierarchy btw if it's not going to be a primitive agrarian village. People couldn't be so conscious to know what they need if we are talking about some complicated stuff like computers and spaceships. And it'll be very hard to cooperate even if they'll plan something like this. But people who hold managing positions have to be controlled from below of course

Consumer demand creates jobs.

Because to them things were fine until the Fire nation attacked some outside Other corrupted the purity of their community/nation/whatever.

For them Jews are the Other.

Thats a gate way that can go both ways.

Far-Rightists becoming Leftists and vice versa.

True. I've been nationalist but then I realised the porky exploitation of proles but still were hating jews and some other nations so i've been nazbol for a while. Then I understood that nationalism hinders the class struggle and became commie.

Do leftist really become far-rightists these days anymore. I know people become racist/anti-semetic but its hard to imagine going from anti to pro capitalism unless you always had a very superficial understanding of leftist theory.

Nazbols have there use here, thats for sure. Wether I like it or not.

Some do, the Alt-Right is going to die fast with all the Race and Jew baiting.

The Libertarian Right doesn't hate on race and Jews (from what I have seen) and I think they will kill the Alt-Right by just being the more "Inclusive-Right". Kinda like how we are seeing the death of the Rasict-SJW "Left".

Its good for us, so now the Logical Left can be heard again. Things will only get better for us I think.

Isn't this guy on the far-right?

Jews are going to be a massive problem, anyone denying it is delusional, they are a tiny percentage of the worlds population and own almost half the wealth, and most of the structural propaganda outlets.

They are never going back to Communist ideals it would be the end of them, once any revolution starts you can bet your arse Communists will be branded worse than the Nazis.

citation needed

Well, of course we'll be branded as almost worse than Nazis. And, yes Jews do own a relatively large percentage of wealth. But there's no reason to pay special attention to this group of bourgeoisie in general, as they too, just like the others, will have to give up their power or face the consequences that result from taking advantage of the powerful majority like they did.

Anti-semitism and holocaust hysteria does amazing things to the white mans brain, it would crush a revolution easily if not prepared for, don't expect Jews to go out like White people. They won't.

It isn't about overthrowing the whites or the Jews or anything, it's about obliterating class you racist SJW fuck

No shit, and when you are smeared and jailed for anti-semitism come talk about it and tell that. There are laws in Britain now that Jews have asked and gotten implemented giving them special status in terms of what can be said about them.

Being ignorant about what will happen when the time comes is retarded, and calling me racist doesn't change a fucking thing. Jews present a different challenge, specifically because of the way you reacted to my very obvious points, with disgust.

I take "your" shit

It's fun to talk about taking down the 0.01%. Yet the ones on the street for various causes are often guided by figures of the 0.01% that want something from a government.

The 0.01% have wrought themselves in a position where they face no opposition from the government, as they controll the identities which voters have. In a way they are in controll the policies that are being made, much more so than the population who they have sidelined by a multitude of differing ideologies.

The left structurally fails to unite as well. You have one group that is for identity politics, another against then you have some anarchists thrown in, a bunch of different versions of communism, greens etc. And nobody really gets along or bothers to unite, they rather see each other fail.

I don't think the problem of a small group of people having so much influence is actually solveable. If you simply switch to an authoritarian form of communism, there is just a power transfer taking place from the 0.01% to party officials who become the new 0.01%.

If the very existence of certain individuals has negative bearing on global civilization, why beat around the bush? Kill them and be done with it.

This was literally the argument of the vast majority of pre-20th century conservative monarchism.

this

o b e y

How does immigration hurt the working class if immigrants are working class too?

Nice one boss!

What the fuck am I reading?

they're saying porky is telling people like the aut-right to blame those people instead of the people causing the problems.

Sounds hilarious, do you have any link to writings by monarchists trying to justify feudalism?

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch03.htm
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BC8CB68BC26EA330DDAE39AA2A81D7CA
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=4AD8A51C0FDF87AB22BAF7FEB91106F7
I don't know enough about the primary source material tbh but Landa and Robin do a pretty good summing it up. There was a reason that Italian and German fascism attempted to square reactionary ideology with anti-capitalism they were drawing on the deeply-rooted anti-capitalist discourses that came out of the feudal response to the rise of capitalism.

Except Porky is telling everybody "stronger together," "check your muh privilege". Complete opposite of the thread's premise. The aut-right is a reactionary response to that.

No, but Race "Realism" is quite prominent and I've actually seen some (few) ancaps angry at banking.
If the muh privilege theory camp managed to get an influential lolberg behind their cause to drag liberals away I would be so happy.

porky's doing both you fucking imbecile, are you honestly too delusional to see how Trump's talking points were being cultivated in the average conservative's mind by a sector of the GOP and the media long before he ran? Did you actually let yourself be duped by Holla Forums's hero worship?
8/pol/ posts fox news webms jesus christ.

Porky can do both.

I forget which party was which, but there was a description of US politics wherein both parties represent a split in the bourgeoisie, one representing capital intensive industry (where labor costs are a smaller piece of profits, so higher wages aren't as pressing a problem) and one representing labor intensive industry (where they are.)

Zizek alluded comically to it in vid related…

Ancaps seem to be more radical then the Libertarian-Right.

Ancaps post the helicopter memes a lot, verry few Libertarians I have talked to support killing someone over an idea. It's mostly the "economics" meme with them.

That's because ancaps are basically nazis in that they imagine they're going to be part of the winning, powerful side in anarcho-crapitalist dystopia.

lmao

I never really understood why they think that when wealth is so obviously concentrated into a super tiny elite of which they are not a part.

It's no secret our elite, even the goyim, is selling us out. But you're mistaken. They protect the Jews they work with, which is why questioning the holohoax myth is illegal in many countries.

Do you really think that Holla Forums supports big business?

sup Holla Forums

AnCap is part of the Right-Libertarian movement.

Capitalism grinds the working class into fine capital. Declining population hurts the unemployment, which exists by design. So you replace the workers you lost with immigrants. Can't have the proles regaining bargaining power.