Jill Stein appreciation thread

Daily reminder that Jill Stein was pretty much the last chance we had to save this planet.

The greens are just confused socdems at best and belligerent liberals at worst (but I repeat myself)

google bookchin

Just fuck my shit up fam

I voted for her in the 2016 election in place of Bernie. She could have actually won if the Bernie supporters didn't fracture and flock towards either Shillary or Drumpf.

In fact, I actually met her at a rally she was hosting at a local college, and before she had to leave, I got the rare opportunity to HUG her.

That's right, Holla Forums,

I hugged Jill Stein.

succdems get out.

Does she smell like healing crystals and green meadows?

Tell Jill Stein to google murray bookchin.

Yes.

I voted for her, for all the good it did. I don't regret it, but this farcical democracy leaves me bitter.

I really would fuck Jill Stein and I'm not always into older women.

Nigga pls

We need to start going door to door, like religious missionaries, to spread the word of Bookchin.

Would you fuck Susan Sarandon?

I would chop off my left arm for the chance to fuck Susan Sarandon.

Never heard of him. Is he like Pentti Linkola?

Did you get a stiffie?

He's basically the inversion of everything ecofascist (i.e. the opposite of Linkola) tbh. His political philosophy was referred to as eco-anarchism (non-primitivist), before he separated with anarchism to form his own ideology, Communalism.

And into the trash she goes

Color me surprised.

Dumb identarian poster

Are you retarded? Nobody in the Middle East even likes the Kurds or wants them to have a state of their own besides the Kurds themselves.

And?

Disdainful sage.

Fuck brown people.

Eat shit
Support Rojava always

Drink bleach

Fuck Rojava.

t. mehmet özturk

Neck yourself turk roach

Jill is literally flawless

Did you ejaculate?

t. turkroach

And even if you think he's accidentally right we've seen what the shut down nuclear and build wind and solar meme actually does in Germany and California, it doesn't fucking work. Right now their carbon is flat, when it could have been decreasing, but they haven't even finished nuclear shutdowns, and its dubious given the slowdowns and exponential grid integration costs that they'll finish building power lines and storage in time.

Eventually affordable storage tech and supergrids will exist, but they don't right now, and we are out of time.

"He" = T Boone Pickens.

t. t*rk

i voted for mommy

Is it weird that I really want to fuck Jill Stein?

i really want her to pat my head and call me a good girl

dumb Holla Forumsposters

same tbh

He is closer to anarcho-primitivist m8.

I met her once when she came to Maine. Very cool person. She thanked me for my activism work. I thanked her from talking about Edward Snowden and Chelsea manning.

She was the only anti-imperialist presidential candidate on my ballot. ;_;

well, now that the planet is doomed? Why not try for mass-uprising. If we're gonna die we should at least begin the revolution

Gary Johnson m8.

Gary Johnson was pro-free trade.

That's about as imperialist as it gets. Only difference is its private countries exploiting the 3rd world, not armies.

whoops meant private companies