Comrade Rockefeller Has Passed Away

What did you think of this comrade?

David Rockefeller, a globalist central banker who advocated a “New World Order” and mass population control while wielding vast influence over world leaders, died Monday at the age of 101.

A family spokesman, Fraser P. Seitel, confirmed his passing.

Rockefeller was well-known for openly bragging about the transnational elite’s plans to centralize control over the world’s populations, wealth and resources.

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,” he wrote in his book Memoirs.

archive.is/YLCIq

Holla Forums go home
we're glad he's dead

Damn… I've been found out!

Seriously though.. didn't Rockefeller want to "seize the means of production?"

I really thought this guy intended global communism, at least that's what a lot of conservatives seem to think.

A lot of conservatives also think communism is synonymous with free healthcare and wealth redistribution.

conservatives think anything that is left is either communism or is secretly communism.

You are just fishing for more Holla Forums's screencaps to prove we like these morons huh?

Nah, I just really can't tell if he was a communist or not. A lot of rumors out there, and it just seemed like a possibility.

Thanks for clarifying, btw.

conservatives are retarded.

lol

Sorry to hear that.

Oh, you're not allowed to die on my watch just yet, you money-grubbing swine.

It must be tough to live as a braindead illiterate, but don't let it get you down!

Why do right wingers now regard free trade as "globalism" when they've been shilling for it since WW2?

Because now instead of being able to buycheap shit the faggots can't get a job.

They're realising that globalism has made social democracy unsustainable and thus made most whites poor while strengthening the developing world's economies. Now they'll pretend to fervently backpedal to satisfy an increasingly disillusioned and desperate working class while doing anything in their power to sustain their dividendies.

Party time

Free trade IS globalism.

ONE DOWN
THE REST TO GO

Rich fucks like internationalism, because under capitalism it lets them exploit the proletariat more effectively. They even get to act like conscientious left-leaning people who understand and are trying to fix the problems in the world, as they fucking are them!
"I'm not glad he's dead, but im glad he's gone."

Don't worry, his children are already picking him clean of everything he owns, everything he makes, and every billion he has, and they're probably just as shit, though with someone like this asshole it's hard to say if you can get worse.

Regardless, his corpse is being eaten alive by all family around him until the bones are clean and the inheritance is fought for with gnashing teeth on flesh and claws dug deep into spines

RIP in shit asshole

Too bad you have a vicious clan of condors for us all to worry about.

You're a fucking moron. Lurk this board for even 5 fucking minutes.

proletarian internationalism=/=capitalist globalism

didn't this rich cunt get like 8 heart transplants

If only the rest of his family could die too.