What's happening in South Korea?

Korea: corruption, cults and chaebols
thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/korea-corruption-cults-and-chaebols/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/21/south-korea-punish-factories-raising-wages-kaesong-north
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr Korea is fucked beyond repair

ah man i just wanna dick these bitches with my BIG BLACK DICK kno wat im sayin!!!!

if only i could lock the images to force you to read them

Are there any popular left-wing movements in Worst Korea? Also are there any pro-DPRK parties?

Very good article btw OP.

Korea took the Capitalism meme seriously and are reaping the whirlwind.

Lol same

Aren't they all banned?

one of the more interesting points in the article is the neoliberal period led to the oligopolies pushing for more precarious labor, especially in services, which led to falling/stagnating wages and heightened exploitation (profit), but caused long term fall in investment in skills (offset cost of reproduction of labor-power to raise exploitation in the short-term)

Don't we see this happen in many other places too?

and now Korean capital can't compete with neighboring capital without further depressing wages

this the real class struggle

Which is why they tried to use NK "volunteer" factory labor for a while in the 00's

didn't know about that shit
either way it's not sustainable

Actually, I guess it's still ongoing

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/21/south-korea-punish-factories-raising-wages-kaesong-north

Last I'd heard NK had pulled out of it for one reason or another, but that was years ago. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that that didn't last long.

Hey, at least that's a motivation to ease nationally tensions even if it's for porky

It's preferable to N Koreans starving to death I suppose, but only just.

why can't Un just have a fucking heart attack

Korea fucked up and exposed the oligarchy that lies behind farcical bourgeois democracy, though they will probably just pretend it was an isolated incident related to specifically this president.

I wonder if the religious aspects of it were just a front to cover for the financial gains

You think people would really do that? Lie about their religious beliefs for monetary gain?

Majority of SKorean leftists are social democrats and Trotskyists.

I WANT A KOREAN GIRL FRIEND, I FUCKING DESERVE IT

I bet all of the girls in this thread has gone under plastic surgery. Remember that SK is the capital of Plastic Surgery

t. loser rejected by cute korean girl

Wtf I have yellow fever now

Welcome. Petite azn girls will be the best fuck you've ever had

Were you formerly gay or something? Asian girls are the only known cure to homosexuality.

they are also the highest cause of lesbianism.

Reminder.

tfw manslut who's slept with everything but azn

but yeah makeup is a scary thing

this faggot is on Holla Forums 24/7 just to shit on asian girls. quite pathetic if you ask me

Go to Akihabara. It's a district of Tokyo known to have Japanese women who will hop on white dick in a heartbeat if you go to the right place.

so like most of the world?

noo, it's definitely the illuminatti
ignore that the party was just pushing neoliberal capitalism (we'll pretend they were leftists lol)

is this always the same guy?

most cant even get a decent paying job w/o plastic surgery to make them look more european.

the service industry is floundering, wages can't rise without productivity rising in greater measure which is even harder with an aging population and a bourg that doesn't want to invest in increasing productivity in the long-term

All I'm hearing is "desperate Korean fathers will sell their qt daughters as brides to 'rich' westerners".

hello, porky

Wait, Akiba has both the otaku mecca and qt jpn women looking for white dick?
I guess weeb fantasists were right, it really is heaven on earth

Oh god ugly people exist

Shield mine virgin eyes!

South Korea is the Eric Trump of Asia

Nobody wanted it to exist, but it does, and it has money, and its begging to be shot not out of arrogance but out of mercy killing

You mean like all white women over 30 aka your mother

This is one of your better posts, Hoochie.

eric trump tortures animals for fun
just look at that motherfucker

dude has more daddy issues than bald Britney Spears

Just like South Korea

lol