Aku thread

Since Aku has become a leftypol meme, we need some leftist Aku's

Aku is more of a porky tbh.

What should be done is creating leftist versions of Samurai "Out of the womb, and into the tomb" Jack.

Samurai Jack could be like Peter Kropotkin. Starts off as a prince, and later becomes a hero to the peopleā€¦. also grows a mean beard.

Hegelian Marx?

That too

hes more of a facist dictator, but that doesn't mean we can't use him for memes

Actually holy shit, Kropotkin or Bukanin= Scotsman, Karl Marx= Samurai Jack.

0/10 corny unfunny meme

Why are some people on this board /no fun allowed/

I have a feeling that they most of them are either tankies or falseflagging Holla Forumsyps tbh

Leftcoms are also extremely anti-fun

I would too if I spent all day sitting in an armchair, it begins to chaff eventually.

Here's what I've got

Aku?

Not gonna lie 10/10

I like this interpretation.

I feel like there are a lot of anarchist-themes in Samurai Jack as well.

nice

I think aku is way to phallic to be used as a lefty meme.

Is Aku really a cappie?

Aku is a symbolic metaphor for the bourgeoise.

Jack is a remnant of feudal society.

Aku is a symbol of ultra late stage capitalism. As Marxists, we side with Aku in destroying the old to pave way for the new.

He's evil for the sake of it and just drains the life out of everything and everyone to grow stronger and expand his evil empire. He has a tendency to put his face everywhere to remind you who rules. He wants to control every aspect of existence to benefit from it at the expense of others. Aku demands worship and tribute or he'll destroy you and take it. He back stabs anyone he wants whenever even when they give him a great gift like handing over the Samurai. He allows population growth and immigration to go on so that he can exploit them later (reason why a village is always getting purged while more aliens come). Aku is the most porky cappie there ever was.

You DO know that feudalism was worse than capitalism and that Marx actually supported capitalism as long as it was killing off the feudal system, right?

Why do so many autismos like this browse leftypol? We're having fun. Fuck off

Aku is Porky.

It's fun though. Diamat would still apply in any universe, you just have to take magic and shit into account.

WE NEED AKU MAYMAYS

That depends entirely on your class. An artisan lived a far better life than a factory worker.