Mass Effect Andromeda a feminist conspiracy

Seeing a lot of sentiment that Mass Effect is being ruined by evil SJEW feminists.

What's the take here?

Take your shitpost somewhere else

gamergate go home

It was ruined some time ago by capitalists who have consistently been dumbing down the writing and RPG elements in favor of fast-paced action to appeal to the largest possible market of FPS enthusiasts. Not that it was ever that great to begin with.

Fuck gamers

The whole "le progressive staff" movement was an excuse to ditch expensive talent for stupid interns with no tact or skill for writing or animation. That Bioware made sure those interns were all black or women was just brownie points to help them sell their tripe due to what was a perceived cultural trend.

Now that talentless team created a terrible game. The politics of the staff are pretty irrelevant, and they'll be replaced or shut down with the rest of EAs victims

who fucking cares

That's what I thought, but I guess I'm expecting too much from the "gamer culture"

You right

it's not a conspiracy it's video games today. pandering to any social agenda that's slightly liberal that rich parents can buy because nobody poor can actually afford the bullshit microtransactions than them. It's rich liberal marketing. It's all bullshit. That's the conspiracy. Video games are all by design regardless of beliefs of the studio are for rich liberals or rich rich tradcons. Call of Duty or Left poorly made rpg

Eehm there are plenty of free indy games that do require intelligence.
Playing mainstream games will inevitably result in encountering SJW shit, because sjw is mainstream now.

It's not "sjw" it's rich liberal feel good ideology. It's entertaining in the most shallow way. Partially that is "sjw" but "sjw" at the very least offends fucking people, like you can hate them.

This is designed to be as least offensive as possible and it isn't for the purpose of spreading a message they try to push as having, but for pandering to the only demographic who can afford its bullshit microtransactions and season pass and $60 price tag to go along

Doom was the best game of last year and has the added benefit of having no identity politics other than killing demons and a subtle anti-capitalist sentiment.

This was the Gameplay Lead.
Bioware also refuses to acknowledge a woman being Animation Lead (i guess to avoid attacks on her?) which is ridiculous.
Also you can`t have white skin in this game, theres literally no option for it. (they admit it, apparently not going to patched anytime soon)

Fuck you idpol posters in this thread.

Mass Effect has always been shit. Don't know why anyone would waste their time with anything Bioware has made. Even their old Infinity Engine games were mediocre at their very best.

It might be surface level bs ideology but its bs ideology only a demographic believes, that bs Cali lib is the only kind who can afford it in their eyes, and the right has mindless military shooters. There's crossover there

But at the end of the day, it's purely not even to its own supposed agenda. It's about guaranteeing the most profit per unit sold from micro transactions by catering to either mainstream American political agenda.

This is the politicization of a medium in an entirely capitalist way, never break formula for it breaks revenue

They aren't even cheap, their rent seeking costs millions.

We should know, sjw's can never feel good so if it feels good to someone it can't be sjw.

The first one was totally mediocre and the dialogue was stitled horse shit, but it set up something that was somewhat interesting. The whole thing feels like EA accidently realizing they had a hit and going lockdown on it, as they always tend to do with things they didn't expect to sell well at that period.

Resources and time get limited and members are outright shut out who made the overall "plot", if you could call it that.

"gamer" genocide when

Also it took 40mil to make this game, its about the same as ME2 apparently… (from what i have read)
unless its way more expensive to make games with Frostbite than UE3 (probably)

?

is there anything more pathetic than people who form an identity based upon their media consumption? gamers are a cancer

Why do girls make pretend to enjoy video games?

lol wat? Thats what these SJWs are doing.
a "gamer" can be ANYONE

yeah, no denying it.

Hopefully soon.

All the people I've met that call themselves "gamers" play the worst AAA trash on the market. They take on this identity, but only have the most shallow interest in the medium.

hoochies my favorite poster here

What's more annoying I'm a nerdboy xd or I'm a nerdgirl xd

Honestly can't tell between the two

Anyone can play video games. Only autists, who build their identity around playing games, are gamers.

THATS MEANINGLESS HORSESHIT

Being paid diversity tribute without adding any value.

Calling yourself a footballer because you run after a ball?

You're misunderstanding that the game has little going for it other than the "diversity tribute", which is the value. Pandering to its audience, rich liberals.

Person great at reading books is a reader
Person great at listening music is a listener
Person great at watching movies is a watcher
same meaningless tripe

only idpol seeks to fit people into boxes that either dont exist or are so loose nobody gives a shit

Mass effect has never been good

Honestly the people most to blame are those who have seen it and know it looks shit but buy it anyway because 'well i liked the last ones and I want to know how the story goes'

They are the real cancer, this game will probably still make money despite how bad it looks

I'm sure it'll make money off of the Mass Effect brand alone, but I think it'll underperform as compared to what Bioware wanted. They chose a horrible time to release this game. It's coming on the backs of RE7, Horizon, Zelda, and Nier as well as Persona 5, MK8 Deluxe, and Yooka Laylee coming out after it.

Except for the fact that only very little people actually buy things for their level of SJW pandering.

Fuck you there

fuck videogames

Who the fuck gives a shit its a fucking video game.

Delete yourself.

Mass Effect Andromeda being shit is the bigger issue. There was no quality assurance, it is a blatant cash grab by talentless hacks.

it was ruined by bioware being run by cheapskates that hire shitty developers to save money

the SJW politics are nothing more than an attempt to pander their products to morons that don't care about quality

prove it

Mass Effect is leftist.

It's a shit videogame by a massive company. The sjwsauce dripped on this pile of shit doesn't change that it is a pile of shit.

After the dumpster fire the last one turned out to be it really shouldn't matter if this is infested with feminists or not.

This TBH. The worst bit is that they pissed all over the story and turned it from interesting sci-fi into "you have to blow up the robot space skeleton before [generic bad things] happen". The profit motive always corrupts art.

I think we need a Mass Effect game with only lesbian asari scissoring all day.

Asari are fucking normie-tier garbage, true intellectuals fantasise about Turians and Krogan.

You mean you wouldn't want to rescue a little Asari loli, let her live on the ship, cuddle and play with her in your cabin, and adamantly refuse to believe she's potty trained?
After all, even if she's 10 in Asari years, that's only about 1 human year due to the difference in lifespans.

End thyself, degenerate pedo.

Actually, here's a better picture. There's a disappointing lack of asari lolis.

t. riggered by the new GOTY I see