You're only doing this now?

Where's anfem cunt gone?

Yeah, that makes sense.

bump

Which one?

Stop giving it attention
Saged

She got banned.

Holla Forums will never be at peace until Hoochie and her hatedom all just go love together in a house where they can have sad hatesex orgies and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

:(

well shit I'm not hoochie but I guess I need to change my flag now

Nope

hoochie is our resident bonafide tumblrina

Pretty much.

Tank or Stalin mustache will do nicely.

Fats not chub. I'm around 130 a lot of people are heavier

Yeah

Yeah

Nah.

Somewhat true, but its more than most people here I can guarantee you.

she doesn't jut hate white guys. she hates all guys kek.

That's not true, almost all my friends are dudes.

I'll never filter you hoochie.

A bunch of dudes desperately circling the waters hoping you'll throw them a piece of meat isn't the same thing as friendship.

post feet

I kinda like her…

He wasn't insulting her. She used to call herself anfem tripcunt until someone came up with Hoochie Minh and she stole it.

Are you implying you aren't that? Or anyone here? They didn't seek me out, I sought them out.

Why are you on my case about even how friendships I have work it's utterly ridiculous.

Lack of creativity among asians strikes again.

Because you're annoying and it's fun to bother you.

It's not the same person

Not to mention

this

Oh shit you're right, I was thinking of Asian Cunt Trip.

hoochie keep posting

is that hoochie's old name?

That was kind of the joke, but it is true nonetheless.

Straight women tend to annoy me. Straight dudes like girls, I like girls. The two go hand in hand. I can talk about ass, they can talk about ass, everyone wins.

Yeah, unless I'm mistaken about that too. Exact same sort of posts and ACT disappeared at the same time HM appeared.

I am Asian Cunt Trip. And anfem flag for longer. We all share the same trip it should be obvious

Straight women annoy everyone including and especially other straight women. This is an easy problem to avoid by finding a woman who's straight and has more to her personality than straight woman.

Oh yeah. Now I remember when you changed and everyone got confused until I pointed that out.

please post feet

Eyyup, sure is. And I've -still- got an unironic internet-crush on her.

I'm not a creep like this guy, tho…

post cock

Yes. Oust the Protracted People's Whore from the premises.

worse than your sins of being a beta thirster

I sincerely hope the mods won't mind this picture of a sculpted bronze babe riding a massive cock.

pleb

t. Hoochie
I like it when she BTFOs autistic Holla Forumsyps

She got the name from a guy who was making fun of her and called her Hoochie Minh.

I thought it was fantastic insult too.

Why is she holding a giant fork? Is she going into battle?

Does anyone have a pic of her butt?

Yes.

Aren't you guys all about embracing the insults people hurl at you? Holla Forums pretty much singlehandedly co-opted the image of the "fat, autistic NEET with an internet connection".

Judging from HWNDU, that really wasn't so far off.

i actually might hate feminists more than nazis. nobody takes you fags serious but feminists are polluting pop-culture, their agenda is everywhere.

post it faggot.

I don't have it. Someone does though because I've seen it on here before. Why the fuck would I save that shit?

her ass is that gross? damn

It's a potato selfie of her wearing mom jeans. Her ass is unimpressive. What little is there looks entirely due to her being overweight.

a thread