Chelsea Clinton to be running for political office soon, it seems

Post your predictions for what will happen during her run and future "political career".

Oh god no.

I wish a bitch fucking would.
Let's get Malia Obama to run in 15 years, too, fuck it.

I almost want this to happen just so the Clintons can blow another billion dollars and lose.
This is why killing the Romanovs was justified btw.

She's got her mother's face, nobody would vote for her based almost purely on that fact.

a jeb! for the democrats

Anyone else want to see her do a Public Disgrace scene?

user, please. Jeb! was actually a nice person.

the ride never ends!

people would actually vote for her. "brand name recognition", plus the money. plus we could always use more women :^)

yes, honestly

THIS IS WHY THEY HAD TO KILL ALL THE ROMANOVS

would you pull the trigger?

Hell yeah, I would!

Porky's quest to emulate his predecessor continues.

kek

The name is a bigger factor.

Amerifats aren't that stupid right? What am I saying, of course they are.

I'd give him to Epstein.

Too muh privileged.

Can't wait. Trump's spawn will also keep running for president for decades.

Full circle?

Look at the Roosevelts and the Kennedies. It's always been an aristocracy. Porky has just realized people don't care and stopped bothering with the puppet show.

old news
btw the french revolution was against aristocracy. are you ready for guillotines?

this tbh. it's nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands of kids that clinton has killed.

Without a second thought.

???

Don't forget about the Trudeaus!

Getting to conclusions.

Liberals pls leave.

Not even remotely surprised.

Why isn't it enough for these nepotistic cretins to be content with the unimaginable wealth they have by virtue of being born to a rich and powerful family?

Liberals never learn, do they

at least we get to watch another Clinton fail spectacularly

Because for them that wealth is predicated on being near the levers of power - does anyone here sincerely believe that Wall Street firms drop millions on Bill/Hillary's speeches because of the trenchant insights that being president/secretary of state have given them?

If Chelsea doesn't get a major political office it's pretty much game over

you know what to do lads

[[C A P I T A L I S T
M E R I T O C R A C Y
I N T E N S I F I E S ]]

G O D
B L E S S
A M E R I C A !

Send him to a reeducation camp so he can learn about the evils on his family and promote Communism internationally TBH

Mental illness, honestly. It's not rational; it's just an insane lust for power because they think it'll finally make them happy.