Is Stirner becoming normie/SocJus garbage?

Is Stirner becoming normie/SocJus garbage?

Some broad that really likes Steven Universe, social justice and Stirner: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011419680966&fref=ts

Her Stirner "meme" page: facebook.com/StirnersValhalla/?fref=ts

A "social justice egoism" page: facebook.com/TheConjureHouse/?fref=nf

Pic related are all DeviantArt tier OCs made by various spergs.

Can you not shill your own shit

Who cares. Holla Forums-tier thread.

Sage.

She's either dyspraxic or autistic.

I'm not shilling shit. Ideally, retards like these need to either actually read Stirner and drop SocJus "rights" spooks or stop appropriating Stirner for their lifestyles altogether.

wat

Then why are you posting this

Shilling means I'm arguing in its favor, which is what you specifically implied when you said I was shilling "my" shit.

I'm posting this because it's a troubling and very cancerous appropriation of Stirner to defend and paint over actual spooks using the guise of egoism.

Idk she seems pretty cool albeit a bit autistic, sure

And don't make threads to ridicule random irrelevant people, that's Holla Forums tier

Dedicating an entire thread to whining about irrelevant randoms on the Internet you deem as SJWs or whatever is pretty Holla Forums-tier, my man.

it's always been an excuse for shitposting
also Dr.Bones is pretty cool

fuck you op for making me see something this autistic

Is that suposed to be a boy or a girl? What is it turning into?

i bless you, i wish the left was more.. leftists, even leftypol is drowning under SJW's presure

Eh, I didn't mean to center it on just the few people in the OP. It was more meant to illustrate a general trend I've been seeing on social media of SJWs jumping on the Stirner train for their cause and getting big with it.

Hah, looks like even the egoists now have their own cringeworthy autistic equivalent to pic related for the tankies. It was only a matter of time I guess.

Ahuviya dead in a dumpster when?

NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I AM SICK OF TRANS POLITICS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRANSGENDER PEOPLE THEY'RE FUCKING LESS THAN 1% OF THE FUCKING POPULATION MEANWHILE THE PLANET IS FUCKING DYING

Jesus it hurts to look at.

Maybe a manarchist can take care of her. She's a proud queer anarchist nowadays and has abandoned Maoism-Thirdworldism because it's authoritarian.

tfw autistic but you know your memes are 1000 x better than what the Bordiga losers make.

They better stay away from Kropotkin. I swear to god

Has this bitch ever even read Stirner? Rights are spooks. This is entry level stuff.

Is Stirner becoming the next "Revered icon whose followers try to emulate his work but have never actually read or understood him"?

Also, bitch got the fucking flag direction wrong AGAIN.

Or useful cannon fodder for the bourgs.

…Ok, now I'm pissed. How do you get the flag direction correct here and then fuck it up everywhere else?

Really scratches the grey matter

r/@ loves Kropotkin because the concept of Mutual Aid apparently lends itself to giving one another free hormone treatments. SJWs can make anything their if they try hard enough.

Well this thread is garbage. Time to put it out of its misery. Also i hated this colored Stirner shit we see here. This is too spooky for Stirner.

What the plum fuck is this gay shit?

This is beyond autistic, OP.

Those pics are all made by one autistic girl named Tina Lee. Conjure house is pretty legit

no

"oh no, one autistic person is using stirner. now he is runied forever"

who the fuck care? this don't even deserve it's own thread

this

You faggots should have never made that flag

Once you assign a color to something you make it a commodity for snowflakes (this also explains antechs)

Was the egoist flag actually made by Holla Forumsgoers?

Don't know, I took a year long break from leftypol and in that time the egoist flag popped up.

Since leftypol revived Stirner from the dustbin, I assumed it was some idiot on here who wanted his snowflake ideology to have a special color

the worst thing is that once i die i'll just become an even bigger spook