Peak neoliberalsm thread

Post your best examples, lads.

Jill Filipovic, a "feminist" writer, thinks that poor (white) men who lose their jobs due to shitty trade agreements and offshoring should check their muh privilege, because they only have themselves to blame. Meanwhile, she and her husband moved to Africa and lead a luxurious upper class lifestyle that consists of safari tours and wine drinking.

She also thinks neoliberalism doesn't exist and is just a conspiracy that people like to blame for their "reactionary" choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/843411220233420802
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8
workplacedemocracy.com/tag/the-invisible-hook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish NeoLibs had one collective neck so I could strangle them all

I thought OP was exaggerating, but nope, all of it is true, just checked it myself. Holy fuck I hate her.

Why do rich liberals like to make fun of poor people so much?

They were always going to be assholes, they just decided to be smug assholes and found a way to tell themselves they're better than everyone else.

twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/843411220233420802
dob geg

This woman has no self awareness.

any /largeson/ in?

Found a good one. This guy thinks the real problem is Trump's "lack of commitment" to NATO, not the fact that the US has been fighting wars for 16 years in the MENA region now. Never mind the millions of people there whose lives have been ruined as a result of these wars.

Jesus fuck. She's the epitome of liberal feminists who whine about checking privlidges and muh white men before getting in their white boyfriend/husband's sportscar and doing richfag shit. Liberals are trash and should be shot.

here's a classic

jesus christ, and some people say that neolibs aren't with porky.

kill the poor is progressive now

Aren't these "some people" the neolibs though?

Kek
Ah, that's why he wrote it.

Twitter was a mistake. I swear I've never read a tweet that didn't make me want to send the author to labor camp.

My Grandad had a good income so my lack of prospects, and alienation and demonisation by some rich fucking cunt should be swallowed because it's someone else's turn at the neo-lib teet, despite me getting nothing.

And they wonder why white nationalism is on the rise.

Why do these people have such a hatred for working class white men? At least porky fake sympatises with them culturally. But these people fuck them both economically and culturally, all theur supposed empathy goes to minorities.

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8

My grandparents and their parents werent even rich. They were all dirt poor manual labourers.

Because it you are wailing as loud as you an pointing at the 'problem' you can get the reward when the neo-libs bring the swag bags. White woman are now booming and getting paid more than men under in the under 30's category, and the older ones are making management more.

The point is she's angry a white man back in the day could work his bollocks off in a factory without having to go to some shit Liberal Arts college, and he could have a family and be respected.

This guy probably takes the cake.

He's not really wrong though. It's not like it's any secret what the establishment GOP wants to do with health care. So either people wanted to do away with their own health care provided that perceived leeches also lose care, or religious issues took precedent over material concerns like health care.

Trump was hated by establishment republicans, at least when he was down in the polls, so they thought he would keep his promise and push for health care against the GOP's will.

So you're all anti-authoritarian, right?
If so, you're alright.
I always got the impression that you hated white men and blamed them for everything.
But you're proposing just some kind of economic system where people are provided for by each other, and each person has control over his own life?
But how would you get people to want to work for the good of their brothers and sisters? Most people are cunts, or is that caused by the inherent cut throat competitiveness in capitalism?
I just don't want it to end up with an authoritarian dictatorship, where a select few decide what's best for everyone else.
I don't really understand much of any of this though.

Why would they be voting against their interests in ending Obamacare?

They are the most evil people on earth. Remember they can't plow a field, they can't build a house, they can't work a machine, they can't fix a broken TV, they are 100% dependent on ownership of capital to creating income for them to live off of. They are the very core of the problem, without capitalism they would be nothing. Their entire existence depends on capital exploitation, and, hence, the exploited are their natural enemies.

The same people still voted for Congressmen who vowed to gut their healthcare program and replace them with more free market policies that are unlikely to cover them. I don't think they suddenly did an about-face on healthcare.

Anyway, I think faith is the mean reason for this. America is afflicted with a particularly degenerate strain of Christianity. I was surprised to learn this, but apparently a large number of Christians sort of view the secular state as a fundamentally idolatrous construction that threatens religious life. Combine this with the prosperity gospel theology and related things, and it would seem that many Americans can easily be persuaded to vote for what is essentially a Christian dictatorship of capital.

They're against anything that is not a free-market health care policy. Often this would lead to these same people not being able to afford care. But, at least the government is saying the right things about abortion…

what is this guy even talking about

Pirates figured out how to make communism work with extremely self-interested individuals
workplacedemocracy.com/tag/the-invisible-hook/

>>>/CNN/

Yeah, if pirates didn't murder and rape and steal from peasants they would be pretty cool.

Who even says that?

Libs truly are sociopaths.

The Game Theory Guy. He still about then eh.

Politics in America (and therefore the rest of the west) has become an aesthetic choice for porky.

Lib porkies want a cosmopolitan oligarchy centered in metropolises. Con porks want a homogeneous oligarchy centered on their countryside estates

I don't even think he knows what he's talking about any more. Adderall & booze are a great drug.

Forgot to answer the question.

They both hate those poorer than them. But they choose to conceptualize the poor differently. For the conservatives they imagine the poor as ethnic welfare queens in the cities. For the libs it's poor white men living in rural America.

The porkies treat politics as a team sport and have shaped their conception of it through this.