Should humans pursue for immortality or not?

Should humans pursue for immortality or not?

Of fucking course we should.

Commie Vampires

we should focus more on curing Dysgenic trends in humanity first
immortality seems overate imho tbh

it sucks to be me tbh

This. We need to do away with black people.

Of course not. Why would anyone want to be immortal?
I don't want to reach 100 years old. I bet that if i was immortal after 150 or 200 yars tops i would commite suicide. Who the fuck wants to live that much? After a while you get bored, you've done everything you can do on this planet, all the people from your generation have long died and you won't have anything in common with the newer generations. Even people born since 1995 onwards seem like aliens to me.

I do. Give people the option, they can always kill themselves if they wanna quit.

no user
no

your mum wants black men though

This but I wouldn't mind living to 120 or so.

Am I the only anarchist on this fucking board who can manage to get their own flag direction right? FFS you people are a disgrace.

assuming we have reached automation by this time this is the truth.

try not being spooked

Tbh it looks better the way op pointed it.

Fuck you, flag authoritarian!

The very opposite, we should take prompt action towards extinction.

Im scared about the future of humanity and worried about dysgenics. can you give me something to look forward to Transhumanist comrade?

I'm not sure how I would feel about immortal saggy humans on this planet. I'd prefer to upload my brain onto the Internet.

I am already immortal.

the ideology of Transhumanism exaggerates the destructive technodeterminist aspects of classical marxism while completely disregarding human agency and liberation. That's pretty clear if you read Land. Increasingly, 'the singularity' is to late capitalist society what the always deferred communist utopia was to the soviet people. Nobody seems to know what it entails and most likely we are just marching at full gear towards the abyss. 'Singularity' without revolution simply means the obliteration of everything that is recognizably human at the jaws of technocapital.

Nikolai Fedorov was already writing about 'transhumanism' in the 19th century, the Russian Cosmist thinkers that followed him were the key influence behind the Soviet Space Program, also influenced artists such as Platonov, Mayakovsky (the guy who made that Porky meme) and the Stugartsky borthers. Cosmism presents a positive spiritual vision very different from Land's antihumanism or the Randianism of Californian Techno Ideologists. The life principle can bring order to a chaotic universe and defeat death itself. Humanity may be the instrument through which the universe becomes God.