Britbongs are going after Momentum and Corbyn again

Britbongs are going after Momentum and Corbyn again.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/18/secret-tape-reveals-momentum-plot-to-link-with-unite-seize-control-of-labour

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/19/jeremy-corbyn-labour-threat-party-election-support
youtube.com/watch?v=q4oC4NgyudY
youtube.com/watch?v=5eljjPvQjvc
youtube.com/watch?v=IXyR2AmSZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=srAzochy2Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The media hates Corbyn. Stop the fucking presses.

this whole 'trot entryism' conspiracy is getting idiotic, the only infiltration in the labour party has been by conservatives

I'd sooner see the NHS, benefits, tax credits, the minimum wage and human rights burnt to the ground than cede the party to neoliberals again.

Article title is clickbait af. Guardian is shit as always.

Someone explain what's going on with Labour and Corbyn pls

The left has retaken the Labour Party, everyone and their dog is out to get them, including the Blairite faction, which operates under various names such as Progress, Saving Labour and the Fabian Society.

Why is Labour tanking in the polls though?

The media likes to shit on Corbyn and Blairites are fucking shit up from the inside.

Soon it's going to be radical to suggest basic financial regulations. I mean, it already more or less is, but fuck…

It isn't tanking, it took a massive hit due to the Blairites and has stagnated there.

https:[email protected]/* *//research/pdf/JeremyCorbyn/Cobyn-Report-FINAL.pdf
Plus fuck liberals. They are the perfect evidence for any vanguard party, and this is coming from left libertarian.

Labour is disunited because there's an attempt to remove Corbyn every few months, right-wing Labour MPs have been consistently going against Corbyn on policy and shilling for the EU rather than delivering Brexit.
The Blairites have along with the media been openly disdainful towards Corbyn at every opportunity which is terrible for the party's image and the media is intent on making Corbyn out as a vegan hippy from the 70s who will hand northern Ireland to the IRA and establish pakistani as the UK's primary language. Also the Labour party's left is constantly accused of being anti-semitic because they don't aggressively slobber over Israel's cock.

Labour is a lost cause tbh.

This.

Corbyn was improving in the polls when the coup happened, and he took a massive hit against him from labour supporters.

In a general election scenario he would regain that, since labour blairite faction would have nowhere else to go.

I would sooner believe a fucking fortune teller.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/19/jeremy-corbyn-labour-threat-party-election-support
They're getting desperate. FUD, bad language, condescension and the now stereotypical liberal loaded rhetorical questions. The party is ours, liberals out.

Honestly I can't fucking stand the grauniad it's idpol to the max.

Corbyn should never have reached out to these people in the first place and just appeal the working class really hard. The liberals would have fall in line eventually

Tbh watching his career as Opposition Leader feels like a tragedy

is there anything more disgusting than "I used to vote Labour but because of Corbyn I'm LibDem now" cretins

Ideology: the post.
Come back when you're 18. I won't make arguments because it would feel like explaining quantum physics to a child.

Told you about participating in the parliamentary circus dawg

Its time for a purge.

Soon

a purge is the vitality of the party, it's sequential occurence helps the dynamics of revolution.
this time a blairite showcase trial for educational purposes would be nice too.

Sometimes I like to go to r/unitedkingdom and laugh at the absolute fucking delusion of people there, reading it side by side with polling showing libdems at 8-10% is pretty funny.

Is this a bot or someone pretending to be smart?

Bongs tell me what it's like to even have this glimmer of hope in the form of Corbyn.

We don't even have *that*

I'd have to agree. Corbyn doesn't avoid all the blame either. I agree with him on economic issues, but he's excessively authoritarian and has made some really stupid strategic decisions as leader.
For instance, I still can't get over how monumentally stupid it was for him to throw his support behind giving the conservative government absolute authority over the implementation of brexit. He literally voted his own party out of having any say over negotiations which will have a huge impact on the UK.
Also there's shit like his support for the investigatory powers bill.

The only reason we have this glimmer of hope is that they decided to wheel Corbyn out as some kind of sick joke and we all voted him in and gave them a slap for it.
All in all I'm quite enjoying forcing the liberals to admit they don't want change at all and just want the same thing but with a more human face.

There is no hope. The British people are all idiots who just do as the media tells them.

You sound like a liberal who puts the blame of the ills of society onto individuals, rather than the bourgeois societal apparatuses that make working people, as it were, "idiots".

I think the universe is macroscopically deterministic, hence blame is a useless concept. Every cause is preceded by another cause. The bourgeois apparatus is also part of that chain, but it is not the first cause either.

Stop being such a wetbag, the Brits are fucking retards and I'll call them retards.

I have read too many liberal bile for these months to think otherwise, UK should suffer for what they did to Corbyn

The Sun is the most popular paper here and the right dominates the press through the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Express, and the Star.
The only actual left wing newspaper here is The Morning Star which has a tiny readership

You were a parliamentary leader gimp. Read your Bordiga.

Only for the bare minimum. Get bent, opportunist self-saboteur.

He's shit though. He's Sanders with the charisma of Clinton.

This may be the rudest thing I've seen anyone say about Corbyn.

You know it's true.

Is there any hope for the left in the UK? Or is a serious breakdown required for it to happen

Bring Bob Crow back from the dead and make him Labour leader.

I'll take that as a "we need to go full posadist" then

lmao

Why not denounce them all as the power-hungry tyrants they are? They seek to control the police who terrorize and control the local population, harassing, kidnapping and imprisoning anybody that goes against their morals or gets in porky's way for their island-wide safe-space, and let's not forget about GCHQ which routinely hacks peoples phones and computers to snoop on them masturbating, and they're no different with their economic policy of forcing the workers into abusive relationships with capitalists who exploit them. I'd much prefer it if they were seen as a small group of charlatans who force their beliefs on others through the pretense of "representing" some other tossers who voted for them through a process lauded as democratic but is literally just crossing a box with a name next to it every 5 years and having no choice in anything else.

Just stop it.

You're right, it only encourages them to be worse. They want leaders who don't give a fuck about kissing arse.

Pakistani isn't a language, they speak English.

Oh yeah, one of Jezza's main enemies are teh SJWs like Jess Phillips.

This is what they say they want until they get it, then they want something completely different.

This. Pre-2015 they have been constantly clamoring for an anti-establishment and anti-elitist politician to vote for. Well they fucking got one and look how much shit he is getting for being an un-politician

Don't forget not cheating your expenses, being against the Iraq war, anti-austerity, and not too chummy with the City or the banks.
They've got everything they ever wanted and now they have to admit to themselves they never really did want it, but instead they've once again found a way to blame someone else for their collective failings. "Corbyn is unelectable and I won't vote for him"
"Why won't you vote for him?"
"Because he's unelectable"
This is autism in its purest form. If you point out the first people to start shouting this were the media then they go apeshit at you for implying that they're stupid and easily led, which I assume people are actually starting to get a complex over.

A mixture of Corbyn legitimately having medicore skills as a leader, and scumbags doing everything they can to undermine him thanks to the iron law of institutions.

jfc

Absolutely no hope, neither for the left nor the genuinely conservative right.
Thatcher-Major-Blairism with Cameroon characteristics and a witch's face is never going away.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine waiting in a jobcentreplus. Forever.

That's pretty optimistic given how things are going.

I originally wanted to use an example from the disability benefits system but it's hard to make it flow right.
At this stage I would regard the extinction of humanity as an improvement in our prognosis.

I think the most depressing part of the situation concerning the "welfare state" is knowing that government policies are actively killing people but being unable to point it out because it's got so bad you look like a conspiracy theorist or a neurotic. If the liberal media (graun, indy) wasn't full of shit eating dickheads then Corbyn would have enough material to gut the Tories on this.

They want someone who knows the street.
That's not Corbyn.

I don't get really what's happening can anyone explain it to me?

There is nothing the corbynites find more slanderous than actually believing them, so little confidence do they have in themselves.

You just described Nick Griffin.

who's the blairite?

Philips and Watson in simple terms, none of them if you want to get pedantic.
(Philips actually left the party under Blair but is basically just a bourg feminist, while Watson was a Brownite who worked to undermine Blair - but since Brown has fucked off to be ignored rambling like a dementia patient about federalism for the rest of his life, and the only distinction between Blairites and Brownites was personal preference for leader, not substantial policy, it's a moot point.)

Blairites, blairites as far as the eye can see!

How classcucked do you have to be for Jeremy fucking Corbyn to be too far left for your liking?

it could have been different

Our hopes were all delusions from the start.

judging by this thread that greentext is unironically correct.

Lived experience is severely overrated. Pop culture nonsense infests the memories of those who were present at the time. The picture remains the same, but the frame completely changes the implications.

This applies more to the 70s, 80s and 90s though. The 2000s are still just about too close for a new frame to have arrived.

yeah, nah. fuck off.

My informed opinions backed up by contemporary sources and historical data are more valid than some fucker talking shit about a decade that he lived in, but only experienced politically through a Blair era documentary.

You think "everyone I don't like is a Blairite" a valid opinion? Fuck off.

Blairite, centrist, neoliberal bootlicker, what's the difference?

It wasn't a sick joke, my understanding is there's typically a "wheel out a far left candidate so that he can be rejected and confirm the current party course" in labor elections and whoops turns out everyone wants a far left candidate.

If the liberal media (graun, indy) wasn't full of shit eating dickheads then Corbyn would have enough material to gut the Tories on this.
That's not how it works.
The Tories have been there for the taking since May took over.
She's a weak minded, clueless retard.
And yet Corbyn has not been able to get the better of her in PMQs and just can't get his shit together in front of a camera.
There's nothing from Labour for any left leaning media person to hype up.

Oh shit this sounds like my kind of a party. Goodbye Sanders, hello Corbyn!

I'm American, but from the few clips of interviews and stuff I've seen of him, he seems pretty based and charming.

Yo fam, you like polls and shiet

jej

In a way corbyn is the brit trump, i dont mean that politically, obviously.
But they are both hated by the establishment and corporate media.
Corbyn is a real leftist who somehow got into power.
And just like in the 2016 election, they are going to pull out all stops and go out screeching into oblivion to try and stop the corbman.
Corbyn would be smart to embrace his outsider status, utilize the internet, and insult every establishment figure everyone hates.
If you do go out, go out fighting.

Look here you little faggot, I'm going to make you stick your fucking hand in a blender every day for decades if you continue to fuck us over. I have absolutely no problem killing off millions of Brits just because you refuse to admit you're eating from the trashcan of Murdoch. You and your fellow treacherous little fucknuggets need to get publicly raped and humiliated for decades until people realise you and your ilk have destroyed this country. You can scoff your "pah buttehs" as much as you like but one day I will be suffocating you with them, you little cunt. I'll murder you and your whole family for what you've done over the last decade, fuck your kinder, gentler politics, I'll pull your mother's fingernails out.

You can just compare him to Sanders, in that case.

Why is the Guardian anti-Corbyn?

Because he's shit and the Tories are getting away with murder.

You bunch of fucking bastards. Do you have any idea how much we sacrificed to get Corbyn in? Do you have any idea the struggle we went through to get this? This is what you wanted you pieces of shit! We fought tooth and nail to get this, going through abject poverty and shouting into the abyss to get nowhere, and you fucks tell us it's not good enough? You worthless bunch of cunts, I fucking hate you. Fuck you.

corbyn a shit
stay mad faggot

And how would he differ from the Labour prime ministers from the past? He can promise all he likes now because he's not in power, but the minute he obtains power he'll become another blairite. The pre-1979 world of politics is dead and I don't think anyone can bring it back.

tbh if we can't bring it back, politicians should just act like it'll work anyway or start wrecking shit instead of accepting the new order. There is nothing to be gained in playing by the rules.

A percentage point here or there doesn't matter, if we cannot have the postwar consensus nor revolution in short order then let us bring the whole damn structure down upon ourselves like Samson. There is nothing to lose when you're up against neoliberalism, a percentage point here or there is absolutely nothing.

jesus christ i don't know if it's the sleep deprivation or the neoliberalism but something has made me crazy.
reformism is a hell of a drug, and as peter hitchens would tell you drugs are very bad. (and 100% legal!)

Are you fucking insane? What man in their right mind would willingly set himself up to do the house chores?

Not Tony Blair, that's for sure.

Unite statement on Tom Watson.

There's an old BBC documentary called Wilderness Years on Labour politics during the Thacther years.

It's a must watch for radicals who want to turn labour left today.

1. youtube.com/watch?v=q4oC4NgyudY
2. youtube.com/watch?v=5eljjPvQjvc
3. youtube.com/watch?v=IXyR2AmSZyw
4. youtube.com/watch?v=srAzochy2Yk

It's made from a centrist perspective, but I think the critique from the left is still visible in it. The important point is the centrists are willing and have always been willing to engage in a scorched earth policy of destroying the party to regain power and push out the left even if that meant decades in the wilderness. The funny thing is these people will use the media to blame the left for it.

Because the guardian are pro idpol neoliberal shills catering to middle-class politically correct snobs who don't have any real stake in who wins the election. They use the Caymen Islands for tax evasion purposes and shilled for Hillary against Bernie during the primaries. That should tell you everything.

Read the Morning Star if you actually want to read a leftist UK publication.