THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DOUBLED DOWN

THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DOUBLED DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf7qwlnSc

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/blogs/generationemigration/2013/02/12/when-the-irish-became-white-immigrants-in-mid-19th-century-us/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/.
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh Christ what's he done now.

Fuck you I'm not watching this dumbass' video

Webm pls?
Also, i wouldn't be urprised considering te amount of cocksuking he got from his Twitter buddies after his talk with Destiny.
Social Media bubbles are real.

sounds like he's slowly waking up, but still in le "civic nationalism" mode, and not totally awake to ethnic importance.

Yeah waking up to being autstic

W E W
E
W

Yeah, I've got better things to do then watch Jontron have a stroke online again.

SAGE E-CELEB THREADS

At least he's not on Holla Forums eh? ;'^)

lel
Also, it's funny how mum egoraptor has been on all this.

He said he was not a nationalist, so thats good I guessโ€ฆ

Sounds like he's backtracking, which I guess is good.

not an ethnonationalist, there's a difference.

backtracking only if you assumed he was fully awake and full nazi mode, he was only partially awake, and remains so.

AKA "Not my brand of Nationalism!"

TLDW - Jon spouted a bunch of liberal platitudes that makes it seem like he's backtracking without actually retracting anything he said. He vaguely alludes to some of the things he said being in the heat of the moment and not coming out right (but he doesn't retract anything or says he didn't really mean it). He says that some things are being said about him and his beliefs that aren't true, but doesn't clarify what exactly that is. He also says he isn't an ethno-nationalist and isn't against all immigration (he's just against "mass immigration", whatever that means)

The rest is just, like I said, your typical liberal "we need to have a clear and honest blah blah blah" peppered with mild alt-right rhetoric and references to clickbait articles and buzzfeed videos.

Never thought he was a full nazi, but he's still backtracking.

From Holla Forums to near-Holla Forums in less than a week.

Actually he's most likely going the opposite way. Sorry Holla Forums, but your steady decline is unstoppable now.

yeah fucking right

yeah, because he's smart enough to not get to political

If you're gonna be down for white supremacy, be down for it. None of this pussy "I just think" shit.

He's basically denoucning himself without being specific and then giving watered down 'reasonable' versions of his opinions in a controlled enviroment. He's gonna stop being political now but I feel he still thinks further right than he lets on here.

How can these fucking idiots think they have anything in common with the fucking wealthy?

SAGE IS NOT A DOWNVOTE FUNCTION, PLEBBIT

t. reddit

Hnnnng it pains me to see spooked ass people be classcucks and suck porky cock

sageru

Fuck off you dumb faggot.
Stop e-celeb spam threads now.

like it or not e-celebs reach a big crowd mainly consisting of younger kids.

if one as big as Jontron is preaching alt-right views then you have another generation of Holla Forums voters. Least we could do is make these people's view points clear so we can work against them. It's one thing if some fedora on the internet called "ultra rational man" is debunking x feminist on x point, but if it's some ten year olds favorite youtuber telling them trump is the god king then it should become our concern

10 year olds have no fucking opinions my dude, they're fucking idiots.

hahahaha!
wew imagine if your brain was on this faggots shit.

Tbh liberals are entirely to blame for this. They're the ones encouraging politics through the lens of identity. They encourage people to express themselves through race, tell people that all races are equal, and then hypocritically tell white people that they aren't allowed to express themselves in the same way other races do. It's a contradiction, and any idiot can see how it would give rise to illiberal white identitarianism.

This is literally the future that liberals chose.

yes that's why America and Russia didn't spend a dime producing propaganda cartoons designed to be shown at kids. Oh wait.

sick arguement

You act as though that's all they did, they purged academia of the majority of leftists, obfuscated material divides between the first and third world through irrelevant categories like muh nation, and morals; they COINTELPRO'd all opposition parties as well. Blaming the fall of leftism on just TV propaganda is laughable.

This. Plus it's fun laughing at Jon's autistry.

YouTube needs a purging

Not sure if this is good or bad, but the vast majority of YouTube are young teenagers.

I did see some actual comments that were hopeful. I kinda agree with liberals that the right has such a grasp online because using bots and other forms of shilling to push narratives.

KEK

do polyps realize successful white people dont give a shit about what's in the best interest of their race? people who aren't complete failures dont usually dwell on what race they happened to be born as.

No he's explaining coherently what he's ment to have said.

Basically he thinks this "blame everything wrong in the world on whites liberal attitude" is fucking retarded spoiler: it fucking is

When you defend colonialism, and site pol jpgs you're a fascist, and when fascists refuse to admit they're wrong they double down

ebin

what's actually retarded is the victim complex polyps have created. there's a very vocal minority among liberals who embrace extreme idpol and political correctness, but to think they represent the majority of liberals is as daft as thinking internet racists represent the majority of conservatives. some college social justice dolt (usually white) says that white people are inherently muh privileged? GRNUGNRUN anuddah shoah 1488!!

he actually seems kinda dumb. i read that he's been a ron paul, obama, and bernie supporter, so i get the impression that he's just very ignorant and easily swayed by whatever trendy political movement has commandeered the youtube comments section.

most of his arguments just boil down to "well they do it!!"

And you're a damn fool if you think that's all he said

He literally stated that he believes blacks are biologically inferior.

"but political correctness" is what every stormcuck says when they get called out beyond their safe space. All he does is parrot cookie cutter arguments.

this

Clearly retarded but his retraction on it is correct

He only retracted because there is no possible way he could look good from this

Also if you're reaction to liberal centrism is to become a fascist there is no reason to defend you

Pretty much everyone does this though, it's why intellectual property is such a scam. People don't just create new ideas in a vacuum. They use ideas from the world around them and synthesize them into ideas vaguely resembling the previous ideas. I don't understand why everyone seems to be having a hard time following the patterns of where their ideas came from.

Successful people have too much social capital and reputation to risk. People who are successful in climbing up ladders and building bridges within this system will be happy to dismiss their own abstract self-interests to maintain their personal world and they'll be happy to use all the modern methods of maintaining cognitive dissonance and even trendy ways to virtue signal through cucky/traitorous attitudes. Blasphemy against internationalist dogmas, the religion of the day, is only for the brave.
In any case, look at some of the leading Identitarian and WN figures - they're highly intelligent and personally accomplished.

What retraction? He prattled on and on about how everyone took him wrong, and he shouldn't have debated, and he was misconstrued, and blah blah blah. All he had to say was, "black people are not genetically inferior to white people". That takes 6 seconds to say, and it's all anybody wanted. He didn't say that. He just repeated a bunch of tired "poor pitiful white man, always trodden down" bullshit.

His statement to clear things up.

He is done he will rot in the dustbin of history.

so far Milo and Jon have fallen I can't wait to watch sargoon fall too.

He's only backpedaling to save face. Quit treating culpable adults like children.

Not in that sense, I mean he is parroting the exact same bullshit that every ebin fashy goy on the Internet has ever said.

What an emotional tour de force

Sargon can't really fall. He panders to whatever is popular and he'll just get new fans in return.

You faggots won't learn

It is more the first quote than the second.

Truman wanted national healthcare at about the same time the brits were putting together the NHS, his efforts were squashed largely by appealing to racist whites that were terrified that national healthcare would mean whites and blacks going to the same hospitals.
Again in the 80s, Reagan used muh welfare queens (ie niggers) to dismantle the welfare state.
And even Obama's milquetoast reofrms were battled on the grounds that it is all abput reparations and his undying hatred for white america.

I'm aware he is a massive crowd pleaser but I dont picture sargoon being accepted by lefties after all the idiotic things he has said.
Look at Nazbols they pretending to be one of us but no one takes them seriously and they are hated everywhere.

t. Assblasted Holla Forumstard.

Let me guess, he wasn't "defending colonialism" but was actually debunking is as the reliable source of ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€white guilt๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ that it's used for by putting it into context.

wow you must know a lot about fascist ideology

oy vey the echos have turned into Irish symbols of white supremacy wtf

If you call something controversial a net benefit how is that not a defense

Go home, newfag.

The millions of people in JonTron's audience will

Facts hurt Rightists.

irishtimes.com/blogs/generationemigration/2013/02/12/when-the-irish-became-white-immigrants-in-mid-19th-century-us/

I didn't give a fuck about them 4 years ago on Holla Forums and I don't give a fuck about them now on Holla Forums. Go fuck yourself.

Fine by us

he tweeted saying colonialism was a benefit for the third world, fuck off.

were all commulists guys

In terms of their civilisation etc, he'd be right. The point is that he wouldn't have to be showing the positive sides of it if it wasn't for it being used to push white guilt all the time with such a heavy focus on how uniquely evil it supposedly was - just like with the slave trade.

Sargon's gimmick is being the rational, moderate centrist, while sneaking in as much Holla Forums shit as he can.

It is a recipe for personal disaster, as it was with Milo and all the others of their ilk. Sooner or later each one does something stupid and loses their plausible deniability as a "dapper young man" and is relegated to the trash, but then they become a freezes peaches martyr and the next generation starts right where they left off.

what a win for the class struggle!

Europeans are the best thing that ever happened to Africa in terms of structure and advancement. The best parts of Africa are the places that experienced the most European colonialism.

under what categories?
spooks

He's too much of a leftliberal and a cuck to actually make any of the obvious conclusions from the "Holla Forums shit" that he clearly knows a lot about by now.

Milo's fall had nothing to do with anything you're talking about

Milo was going to go down in flames sooner or later. His kiddy fiddling just gave his enemies the perfect weapon, but fascist politics will inevitably lead to self-immolation.

Kekkles.
Ty for saving me some time.

I'm new to posting here but I had a couple of laughs from glancing over the catalogue a couple of times.

So answer me this; do you actually seriously believe that milo fucking yiannopolous is a Fascist?

lol is like a Holla Forums self parody at this point. The "irish were basically slaves" meme is my favorite argument to defend racism.

Milo himself is just an opportunistic troll who didn't realize what he was playing around with.

He absolutely does, he is just terrified of the backlash. You could see it in the tweets that night that he was under the impression that he was safe to say almost whatever he wanted. He totally miscalculated because he is living in a social media echo chamber.

And now he is vaguely contradicting himself by saying "whatever you think I said that was bad, it was misconstrued or said under 'tense circumstances'". He doesn't want to admit he got brainwashed and devolved into WN talking points absent all substance after being pressed for only an hour or so.

absolute gold

its not though. Only faggots, Holla Forumstards, etc ever used it as one. Its just for not bumping a thread. Yes, you should always sage shit threads not to bump them, but its also just for when your post isnt really worth bringing it to the top of the front page for, or various other reasons.
sage goes only in the email field, and is not an insult. You use it for shit threads if you must post in them at all. its better to just not even post at all.

The comment section is spooked even by youtube comment section standards. Jesus Christ.

Jon gets cucked again

Check out this Jap worshipping newfag. Do an onnerabru dispray and sepuku yourself nigger.

Is there a word for people like Jontron and Ian Miles Cheong who aren't white, but pathetically try to appeal to white supremacist audiences?
Cuck isn't strong enough.

You call them Holla Forums

Were you hiding under a rock all through election season? If they are only a few, they are a very vocal, powerful few.

Don't forget Poodiepie!

Eh, doing that will eventually exhaust most of his followers, like happened with Tila Tequilla. Including hopefully Juggalos throwing pissjugs at him.

Why can't the fash into irony or self-awareness?

pic related, and cookie-cutter arguments on the level of that post should be a bannable offense

sure you didn't

Milo wasn't a kid diddler, but he was using his traumatic experience as a cheap political stuff.

You should have figured out the multiple relevant meanings of that word by now, it's not literal. Maybe in your case it is since you think of it like that.
And I don't get what you're trying to say there.

???

I never said that. And I do like jontron. Are you feeling alright there?

McInnes is the goodest goy since he got back from Israel and got disciplined by Ezra so I don't know what you're talking about.

Before that he was simply open to ideas and facts and started drifting close to race realism etc as a consequence

I agree with him on some things to a point. Yes, liberals are hypocritical retards. But the thing, as I'm sure Holla Forums is aware, is this shit is a distraction. Realistically, outside of empty rhetoric, when has the political establishment in the U.S made hugely controversial policy on the basis on race? Its the media and dipshits on the internet who don't shut up about it, meanwhile the government passes policies that destroys lives economically, environmentally and even just on an unethical level.
But people get all riled up about crap like what Jon is saying and act as though race is the defining issue right now.
I imagine that he would probably agree with me to a point, what I would put to him is - stop getting emotionally riled up by stupid shit like this, people are just trying to bait you and bring you down to their level.
Fuck man, if everyone just did this, the state of politics would be very different.

To clarify on U.S policy - I meant in the past 8-16ish years, not in general.

???

It's the Dinesh D'Souza argument that Obama has somehow swallowed the entirety of his father's anti-colonial views, solely based on the fact that it's his Dad. "lovecraftian conservatism," as Matt Christman called it.

Give Cheong a break. If people started mixing up Arthur Chu and myself all my pics on social media would be me in uniforms from the Axis.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it seems Jon was using that as an example of how absurd things have gotten. White people wouldn't want what's best for their "race" if they weren't constantly put into racial categories by the media. By pushing someone into a(n arbitrary) group and declaring they are part of it why is it fucking surprising they eventually internalize themselves as a member? And then when you use that group as a scapegoat for societies ills why wouldn't they get fucking angry? If I decided to blame Trump on all blue-eyed people would you be surprised if a few blue-eyed* people got pissed? If society started a concerted effort against blue-eyed people wouldn't they eventually form a group to resist it? I feel the outrage of Jon saying such things kinda proves his point: people are so fucking triggered by any minute statement that they don't take the time to consider what's actually being said.

*it's just an example of arbitrary idpol you faggots not a racial thing

kek for whatever reason the alt-right has taken L after L since Trump got elected. Their movement will have completely lost the hearts and minds of the people, since they chose to tie their bullshit to a President that would obviously not deliver on any of his "populist" promises.

Obviously, he's an opportunist. Hell, he was writing this literal pro-censorship shit just 5 years ago: kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/.

He's an opportunist, but that doesn't matter cause his outward politics is reactionary. Whether or not he believes his bullshit is irrelevant, cause it's what he espouses. (Of course, none of it's relevant anyway, since he's been utterly cucked now).

Someone should just stab him tbh

google throwing free money in the (range of thousands upon thousand dollars) and influence at people who screech about video games and movies and not actually doing anything at all whatsoever. was a mistake larger and grander than culutral marxism could ever hope to accomplish

Absolutely, of course. He wanted to be controversial (although often correct and agreeable in terms of his hostility towards leftist holy cows) mainly in order to get attention.

He was only ever a soft reactionary at best though, mainly cultural libertarian. He capitalised on the low hanging fruit of feminism etc. He's no reactionary.

Like I said, he's not. But that's because he literally doesn't believe in anything. He saw the moment was ripe for trolling to be the core of internet right-wing politics, and capitalized on it. He just said edgy shit, cause it made him money. Given his personal lifestyle, of course he was culturally libertarian and would be promptly executed by his own allies post-revolution. The man is non-white (in their conception of whiteness), and unironically fucks black men.

No, I totally agree. It's one of the big reasons altrighters have always been so suspicious and wary of him. He was never in it for the right reasons, just for his aspirations as a celebrity diva.

HE GOT SO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH
He's basically fucking with us at this point I swear

Did you people deliberately blank out this line he said just over a minute into the video?

He gets paid thousands of dollars for only pretending to be retarded at shitting up other loser's who make thousands of dollars homes, it's fine

u dumb fam? This shit fucking pales in comparison to the crap the GOP has pulled since the 60's.

Not in my lifetime, it's been nothing but cucking. I don't see race, American values don't stop at the Rio Grande etc. blah blah blah.

As long as I can remember the Republican Party has been a bunch of controlled oppo emasculated faggots.

He doubled down because Sargon fucked Destiny's shit up, or else he would still be hunkering down.