During his meeting with Nazi Germany's foreign minister Joachim von Ribbentrop...

I know wikipedia is a dubious source but how accurate is this? Did Stalin eventually wake up to the infamous "jewish question" or didn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
youtube.com/watch?v=i0ljxQsgUM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Stalin was pretty good at removing Judaism

I feel like these negotiations took part under a mood of heavy irony. Ribbentrop even quipped that the Soviet Union might yet end up as the newest member of the Anti-ComIntern Pact.

Stalin did more damage to the International Jew and the The Frankfurt School than any Rightist could dream of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot

Trotsky and his gang were retards.
Kulaks were almost 90% Jews.

Wait, so Corn Man is the source for all this?

All Khrushchev could do was say "sorry" for what Stalin did. But it was too late, Stalin killed International Communism, and all the Bolshviks in Russia.

Stalin's Purges put an end to the "Jewish Connection" in Russia. Most of "them" are on Wall Street now.

There is a reason Stalin was sworn in as a Saint by the Russian Orthodox Church in the early 2000's for the service he did.

Never said that.
/Thread.

Switching flags when you're so blatantly spreading anticommunist slander against Stalin and merely pretending to take it positively, you Nazbol bourgeoise western agent, doesn't really work.

Naz"bols" get gulagd amongst the other nazi scum and get a bullet.

Even Lenin spoke out against the Jewish Bourgeois. He just didn't hate Jews like Stalin did.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0ljxQsgUM4

No one killed more commies than Stalin.

Isn't that exactly what I said?

Stalin was Anti-Semitic not Lenin.
See

pic related out of interest

There are a few books written by Jewish Kulaks, take them with a grain of salt. But the Jews kinda out themselves as the biggest enemy of the "Russian identity".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

Your answer is there.

Hitler and Stalin should have stayed friends

N A Z B O L G A N G

Both were Ultra-Nationalist dickheads.

Germany would've stayed friends with the USSR if Ernst Niekisch was in power

Actually they were both avant-garde NAZBOL intelligentsia

This

Should have worked together to destroy liberalism tbh.

Shit, that never happened. Propaganda 101.

He just killed the jews that weren't on his side, but were subordinate to πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€RothschildπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€. Stalin himself was 1/4 jewish, which means by talmudic law he is 100% jewish, his wife was jewish, his children were jewish, his commisars were jewish. Over 85% of the bolsheviks were jewish, the rest were criminals from sibiria.The greatest crime in the jewjetunion was antisemitism. The kulaks were non jewish, since the jewish minority were in the cities as bureaucrats.
The kulaks were imported german peasants, with "advanced" agricultural skills that were in demand. They were much poorer than the πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€proletariatπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ and had no power.

Communism and bolshevism are just international zionism, and the world population are palestinians. Communist/capitalist leadership sees non jews, as non humans.

Each one of us got hardcore pavlovian education by the same group of people. I learned from a small age that europeans are not human, and later it was expanded to chinese/japanese. They got now white muh privilege, too. Sooner or later, me too. At that moment I will have no allies and will be killed off. LoL

BTW I am not even white/palestinian/chinese/japanese, I'm a mongrel and no matter which side wins I'm completely fucked.
Thanks, jews for global civil war and later extermination of all non chosen. Thanks, that I will never have great grandchildren. My bloodline will be exterminated, just like all of you in leftypol. Noone likes goddamn traitors.

Goodluck with your delusions, of secret illuminati/banker white people that want to fill every non jewish area with immigrants. With some kind of special hate against christian europeans.

Have fun with my rant and sorry for my shitty english.

wtf I hate leftism now

Stalin was a big alpha dude who bullied all the effeminate jews with ice picks then took over communism

r8

Back to
>>>Holla Forums

is the one who makes the most sense.

But yah, Stalin had a Jewish brother-in-law from what I remember (but then again, so does Trump)

Do people that oppose the jewish question believe that jews are against killing jews? When good is bad and bad is good your brother is a reasonable sacrifice, whether he is human or not.

No, we believe it's founded on a false premise that Internet retards try to substantiate with cherry picked numbers and an equally false implication that "correlation does not imply causation" is some kind of meaningless cliche.

wew

I'm still kind of amazed by the πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€TrumpπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ thing. If he wasn't on their team Holla Forums would be calling him a crypto-Jew.

Fucking cry about it in your cheerios, faggot.

Israel the apartheid state needs the onestate solution..Muh six million, will get a billion africans.