The Roo is a Posadist now

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/843011998539534337
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/843004401728045058
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/842629710505005056
Not wanting to die in the nuclear holocaust is first-worldist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155329765004411&id=326683984410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

turd-worldism and maotism weren't edgy enough?

I don't see any flaws in his argument. Why would anyone disarm first in the face of naked imperialist agression?

Salvation is nigh.

Climate change is already going to basically destroy the world as we know it over the course of the next 100 years or so. Nuclear war is not necessary to destroy capitalism.

I don't want to wait though

How do we stop this madman?

Hate him or love to hate him, Unruhe is correct here.

Saddam Hussein didn't have nukes and look where he is now. Muammar Gaddafi didn't have nukes and look where he is now. In a crazy world, getting nukes is the rational thing to do. It doesn't mean that you absolutely will use it, just having them and others knowing that you have them works as a deterrence.

Russia has nukes, so does China. And USA wants to go war with them all the same. Norks don't have oil. That's it.

LARPing tankies are still a-ok with me

This is founded on the wrong principles because the US does not want to adhere to MAD. It's been augmenting it's first strike capabilities and building defense systems that could intercept retaliatory strikes that slip through the net.

He's not a real Third Worldist though.

Real Third Worldism = eco-fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls

Post these to /r/shittankiessay.

it was supposed to be a warning

not a prophecy

How is it that Roo takes criticism of the DPRK so personally? Real Maoists have always been critical of Kim Il Sung and the Juche idea.

A rational actor in North Korean government would agree with you, a rational actor on literally anywhere else on the planet knows that it is a shit idea because it brings us one step closer to nuclear armagedon so that a tiny monarchy the size of Mississippii that starves its people to death on the reg had its fee fee's hurt one too many times.

prophecies are just warnings by the mentally competent

It doesn't starve its people to death.

Is Jason 12?

And who told you that Kim Jong Un. I would rather put my faith in the litteral thousands of people that have escaped from the north all basically having the same stories rather than state propoganda from North Korea of all places.

North Korea appologists have to do more mental gymnastics to justify their idiocy than Trump supporters to be honest.

None of you know what North Korea is actually like and only a fool would take hearsay and propaganda as fact.

Christ, I kind of though the Roo was a harmless curiosity, guess he's actually a reactionary fuckwit.

The inevitable "leftcom" with the brain-dead "analysis".
>Russia has nukes, so does China. And USA wants to go war with them all the same.
Does the US go to war with Russia or China? No, wanting != doing, so how is that an argument against that nuclear deterrence works.

As if all wars could be reduced to that issue.

Don't know whether the left one is a legit tweet (I don't follow him), but the right one is a widely circulated fake that Unruhe himself denounced, and the debunking of it has been posted several times on here.

Inb4 "he deleted it I saw it :^)"

second one is probably photoshopped

Well he attacks idpol, so.

is this it, is this the bottom of the trash can?

isn't the second pic fake?

theyre both fake fuckwits

Why would he denounce the natural conclusion of MTW, given that almost all Jews live in first world conditions?

We can't he's far too powerful to be stopped now

He's gonna make pol pot look like tolstoy

I wonder who could be behind this post…

RAIM actually praised the Nice attack, I'm not kidding.

sauce?

I guess he feels sympathy for another philosophical dead-end.

These things are so easy to fake I don't know why anyone posts screenshots and expects to be believed.

You're drinking the kool aid.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155329765004411&id=326683984410

W O K E

Jason "I'm going to make Posad look like a fucking pacifist" Unruhe

The United States is the only nation in the world to nuke another country (and civilians, no less). The United States routinely threatens other countries with nuclear aggression. The prospective leaders of the US (including the current president) consider nuclear first strikes to be good campaign promises. The United States nearly started WW3 over a pissant little island (the blocakde of Cuba was an unprovoked act of war on a soveriegn nation, if shit jad gome down it would have been 100% US's responsibility).

If there is one nation who is definitely NOT rational and should definitely NOT be trusted with nukes, it is the US. So long as the US has the world's second largest nuclear arsenal (and the largest is in the hands of Russia, who are barely any better), there is no reason why anyone else shouldn't have a nuclear arsenal.

I don't see how that makes nuclear self defense less valuable for DPRK.

makes me think

It's almost irrelevant at this point. You're not wrong of course, but American delivery systems and defense systems are so far advanced beyond even what Russia is capable of, that having or not having nukes is nothing more than meaningless symbolism.