Modi rules, Harvard doesn’t

Modi rules, Harvard doesn’t

bump

roberts is always good

Oh wow it's almost like these people are following a script.

you are completely right.
Although, we on the left should be pointing out that the immiseration of the working class is actually good for the capitalist economy, that's why we oppose the capitalist economy, not just those policies

I remember wondering why the NYT and the corporate media had such a fawning attitude towards this guy despite his religious chauvinism, but it all makes sense now.

Imagine being so retarded that you can't even criticize liberalism without logical fallacies.

Holy autism

keked loudly.

The funny thing is the author of this probably believes the opposite of each of these boxes, true doublethink in motion.

what a crappy economic system

what a great strawman

Really making me think here capitalists.

fuck off with your strawmanning bullshit or lurk some more, retard

here are the official Holla Forums stances on these issues

The implications of 2 are hilarious

You sure are.

No, if we're still in capitalism fossil fuels need to be more expensive to encourage renewables. Subsidies to fossil fuel industries and cheap prices kills humanity.

Also it's pretty terrible that this retard
managed to derail a good thread.

checked

let's talk about how fucked india's military rape campaign is against rural women who they claim associate with the naxalites

does capitalism have another boom left in it to industrialize india in the way china did?

fixed, and yes

It's also easy to avoid fucking the poor while raising fossil prices, revenue neutral carbon tax offsetting the most regressive tax available (usually sales tax).

I really hope you mean "the way Russia did" and not that you think Mao was actually an M-L or in any way helped develop China.

Really fries the neurons.

race =/= genetic distinctions that exist
race = genetic distinctions that don't exist or are exaggerated + imaginary lines demarcating distinct populations that aren't distinct populations but one population with a spectrum of distinctions closer to a gradient then a venn diagram