Enough

Why are we allowing Bernie to get away with trying to scam us? He's been going around for years talking about how "this or that person should pay their fair share!"

And yet he pays one of the lowest rates in the country even though he keeps getting new vacation homes gifted to him or something? This is an absolute outrage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares, Holla Forums

I forgot tax rates paid was just a box you ticked off and not determined by your income
(iirc his wife sold their home/they got something because a relative died so they got a new one and everyone lost their minds)
There's also a picture of an old man driving a sports car that people chose to get upset about

A thread died for this.

He only leaked a part of the tax return. We need way more information.

you Holla Forums are all liberals, aren't you?

you'll just defend the corrupt career politicians like Bernie who benefit from them while virtue signaling at private individuals right?

No

Bernie is the closest thing the American working class has to an ally in Congress. Trump is a bourgeois faggot.

Every time I question my decisions I like to check Holla Forums and see all the LARPing faggots living with their parents in western countries. Yeah saying "bourgeois" makes you seem really radical dude. I bet you've got a che shirt from hot topic too. Holy shit im glad im not you.

Bernie Sanders earns a salary for being a senator. It is a very large salary, but it is in fact being paid for work that he is actually doing as opposed to extracting wealth from the people actually doing work.

Not an argument

But that's wrong, you irredeemable fucking retard

how do they pay such low taxes? i pay 31%

huh? Bernie taxes workers so he can fly around lavishly and grand stand in major venues about paying "your fair share." I can't think of anything more corrupt and a more perverse extraction of workers wealth than that.

Any sources for that statement?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

The alternative for taxes paying for congress's salaries is literally ONLY capitalists can be in congress instead of merely 99% of congress being capitalists

hello concern troll

for the 58th time, in this picture, the flag of the PVDA is wrong, the one in the picture is the one of the belgian PVDA, a marxist party.