6th army owned by Stalin

Remind me why Holla Forums worships Hitler and the Nazis? What happened at Stalingrad and what happened to the 6th army?

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxO_IxyRA0A
youtube.com/watch?v=W-mgdUdOjhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube mirror youtube.com/watch?v=IxO_IxyRA0A

Remind me why Holla Forums worships soviet union and the red army? What happened in afghanistan?

Face it, ultra-traditionalists beat marxists while being in a worse position than the communist were in WW2.

Take the trad-pill and see the marxist war machine crumble under the cries to your god.

The Red Army didn't exist in 1979. It was dissolved after WWII.

The USSR stopped being communist after the death of Stalin.

Remind me why Holla Forums worships the American Army? What happened in Vietnam?

Face it, anti-imperialists beat capitalists while being in a worse position than the fascist were in WW2.

Take the anti-imperialism pill and see the capitalist war machine crumble under the cries to your kek.

Nazism is a loser ideology, no wonder miserable NEET faggots on the chans identify with it so much.

Look how sad Friedrich Paulus was when he surrendered to the red army. Hitler wanted him to kill himself

AHAHAHAHHAHA

forgot the picture. look at that face HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ah, yes, the fall. it happens constantly in communism, being placed at dozens of different spots in it's history, it seems intrinsic, and not because of the weak legs of an old tyrant no longer being able to bear the weight of his wretched body

youtube.com/watch?v=W-mgdUdOjhs

that's why you take the trad-pill, dummy

remind me what happened at the bastille?

the jacobins did nothing wrong

kek

some confused people looking for a new master

the ancient regime was degenerated to the core, spawning end-conclusions like de sade. the 19th century was actually much more conservative.

there's their incremental nature of slaughter, in which brutality becomes being, and then there is their ideological horizon being filled with places that couldn't be removed, only substituted, hence they created napoleon and the cult of reason and rights, so viciously attacked by spookman

It's almost as if the current economic and political system doesn't like communism. Just like how the monarchists didn't like the bourgeois revolutionaries as the harbringers of capitalism.

Really makes the brainstem stretch.

it's almost like they arrest you for bourgoise-hate speech, ban you from universities and make a career in the ideological arm of the state apparatus impossible for you

is that jason unruhe getting arrested for calling for a murderous overthrow of the state and an invasion by the third world, or is it some guy who disagreed with a feminist?

this is so vague as to almost not be wrong.

wew

Dude GG is over. Get over it.

GG is not over, obese virgin basement dwellers who live with their mom are still seen as more dangerous by corporations and government than communists who want to murder them

double wew.

by that logic, i can claim that protestants are the worst sufferers of the state apparatus by mentioning the thirty years war

i am talking about the western world today

Stop embarrassing yourself. We actually read Althusser here.

stop assuming that all words that have a particular meaning in your little world should therefor be taken as particular to it, such language games insulate the mind, which you would know if you actually read wittgenstein

BTFO

The state apparatus changes its goals depending on the objectives of the ruling class which controls it. In the case of the protestants it was Catholic monarchies that decided to oppress them. Now, it is those who really threaten the profits of bankers, industrialists, and corporations. If there was a serious communist threat today then it wouldn't be anti-feminists the bourgeoisie would come for.

it's a webm btw

Paulus was a hyper cuck. The Soviets should have executed him on sight.

Hitler was retarded too. Paulus told him to suspend the campaign for winter but he didn't listen

Khrushchev > Stalin

True. What I never got about neo Nazis is the worship of Hitler, his military decisions where awful.