I'm not complaining...

I'm not complaining, but i'm genuinely surprised there are far-rightists on this board that prefer this place more than Holla Forums due to the better discussion.

literally almost anywhere is better than Holla Forums for discussion

It would seriously be nice if they're either a) fuck off or b) shut the fuck up and learn something

Because every time they open their mouths something fucking stupid comes frothing out.

4/pol/ is literally just Holla Forums1.0 with an extra side of autism now.

8/pol/ is still Holla Forums but their janitors are whack.

nah, it's just fun to watch leftists eat themselves and fight each other in every thread on this board, they can't agree on anything and don't know what they really want to do.

Most of the infighting is from anarkiddies because, like their naive ideology, they are childish. They're also the only ones who don't know what they want to do. Marxists have theory.

That's the beauty of leftypol, though. It's not an echochamber. You're always going to get proven wrong by some autist who's read more theory, no matter what ideology you subscribe to.

Most of it is from Holla Forums pretending and failing to take on the identity of another person. Like something someone deranged or isolated would do.

Because this is a chan and we're all supposed to be shitting all over each other most of the time. It's how we force ourselves as a community to be open minded and willing to expose ourselves to different points of view. This is why Holla Forumsyps are welcome to post if they don't sperg out about all of the white babies we are raping.

Go back to Reddit, you fucking faggot.

wut?
man you guys don't even have your own memes

So tell me. How are you different?

You are the_donald.
You are the establishment now. You support the sitting president and you will defend him every time he ducks you over like the good cuck you are.

Yes

another dumb /r/the_donald phoneposter forgets his place.

Holla Forums is a branch of the_donald

Don't they already have >>>/polk/ ?
Also post quality here is currently lower than 8/pol/ imo, our topics are better though.
4/pol/ is too fast to browse and was a weird mix between Holla Forums and /int/ last time I went there.

Surprised?

Discussing with retards.

Or Discussing with normal people.

Which one do you prefer. The Latter. There, thats why.

nod and argumend

Thats ok for me since it's so easy to make them look dumb exposing their spooks / ideology.

What are you going to do to stop our teens from irrelevant shiting

This x1000 brvder

Forced labor camps.

Good luck with that, everyone that subscribes to your ideology is a NEET

You could use more out of a forced labor camp then anyone else

Maybe you'll socialize and meet someone you like finally

lol

though the 'you cant use anything made by capitalist firms if you hate capitalism' is bullshit, using appleshit in particular actually is hypocritical.