Clinton: 'I'm ready to come out of the woods'

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€COINCIDENCE???๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
I smell Hibernian rituals afoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324605-hillary-clinton-at-st-patricks-day-event-im-ready-to-come-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324605-hillary-clinton-at-st-patricks-day-event-im-ready-to-come-out

Very wise of chess master Donald not to jail the Clintons. They can do way more damage to his opposition when they are left to their own devices.

She looks more and more like that one Titan in every pic of her.

Agreed. Definitely one of the few intelligent things he's done.

Can she go get lost in the woods again? Her popularity hovers around cancer and bird shit in the polls. The only people who "like" seeing her are paid to do so. I live in California and she has won here easily in both primaries and I have yet to meet a single person who has ever voted for her.

This is not what I wanted for my birthday

absolutely

Gatdamn shifty micks.

Still, Happy birthday, user. :3

Are you me?

Thanks user

Are you a depressed, anxious, awkward 25 year old KV?

Either way happy birthday user

Happy birthday to you too then, user. ^ ^

YES! well 26 now

Why would you want a Clinton in your utopia?

If 'I'm ready to come out of the woods' is innuendo for riding my dick, I am VERY interested.
Anything else.. she can fucking die.

Jesus, that's some serious thirst.

hmmmm

The Democrats are utterly finished if the Clintons continue to hold on to their power. I approve.

Friendly reminder that there was substantial voter suppression and election fraud during the California primary. I am also aware of at least some minor evidence that fraud might have happened during the general election too; Jill Stein did far better in Humbolt county than anywhere elseโ€“the only county with an open source voting tabulation system.

You need to go back

you gotta go back to voting with a pencil, blud

Indeed.

I can't decide which one I prefer?
Help please!

Lmao. Seriously though, spoiler that shit, man. D: