Happy St. Patty's Day lads

Happy St. Patty's Day lads.

How will you celebrate the upcoming breakup of the UK and the creation of anunited Ireland today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The IRA is a group we should learn from. Probably the greatest urban guerillas ever.

I'll be there in spirit, lads.

It's Paddy's day you Anglo cuck. "Patty" is a woman's name.

Irish here. When it happens I'll try be as diplomatic as possible but defo gonna end up in a bar chanting Oooh Ahhh up the Ra late into the night.

Shit I was thinking about the proper spelling as i was typing

Stop subjugating the anglo race already

You know, you're pretty cool. Don't go to 10 Downing Street tomorrow.

Haha, as a Brit, the place I work was selling green novelty shades and fuzzy hats with Guinness branding all over them, truly we're shaking in our boots about the IRA

Man Irish culture is sad

because the IRA doesn't exist anymore you melon

but when it did you better believe mi5 were shaking in their boots

Haha. Do you really believe that? We were the ones handing out crates of assault rifles to enflame the conflict :^)

And anyway if the micks really kicked off we just sent in the B-Specials to brutalise the population

how do you call yourself a leftist

The IRA were barely leftist to begin with and just turned into middle aged drug dealers as time went on

But I'm half trolling don't worry

I've got a bottle of Ballycastle here though it's a shitty Bailey's ripoff from Aldi, I'll take a swig for good old Oirelind ya fuckers since it's 23:59

Oof that kicks like a mule! Nah just kidding it's only 14.5%. It's better with coke but I don't have any. Alas.

kill yourself anglo filth

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=wFUTHcjiZGo