Richard Spencer owns cotton fields

m.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies

This WHITE SUPREMACIST FASCIST gets millions of dollars off the backs of black people and other people of color

someone punch him again please

lmao

I lost.

We must formulate a final solution to the Anglo Question tbh

Triggered.
Whatever, I'm cuter anyway.

Burn his farm lmao

We need based Grant to come back and finish the job tbh.

I bet he believes the "war of northern agression" and "the civil war wasn't about slavery" memes

I believe in the War of Northern Aggression.

The thing is, there was nothing wrong with aggression against the brutal, inhuman slave system. The very existence of a nation founded upon a slave economy warranted a war to destroy that nation.

The idea that the war against the Confederacy was only justified if the Union was on the right side of some obtuse legal dispute is fucking peak liberalism.

I hope someone burns his family's farms and they go bankrupt. What a terrible human being he is.

This. The south deserved to be completely annihilated.

I agree. We should also invade saudi arabia and other countries were women are slaves.

Yes.

Saudi Arabia is an aberration.

Nah, in no small part because if you trust your government to distinguish and decide good from bad properly you're a fool or a liar. But if an uprising happened in the Saudi Arabia or the broader Middle East? Abso-fucking-lutely

Destroying the south brought about suffering the poor, including former slaves, had never seen before. The economic impact hurt them far more than the wealthy plantation owners that caused the war. Ending slavery was just, but crippling the southern economy was a calculated measure by the Northern industrial bourgeoisie to ensure their dominance. Framing the civil war as some good versus evil bs is retarded. The end of slavery was the only good outcome from the war and at best you could call the Union the lesser evil.

It was really more "the war of northern passive aggression."
A giant "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" to get the Confederacy to attack union military positions.

Well the southern bourgeoisie derailing reconstruction certainly didn't help. Also the worker always suffers as history progresses. That's why Communism is so important.

Why is it that so many in Holla Forums think this?

He works for the DNC?

Im not in favor of the southern government or the slave owning bourgies but I really wouldnt find it hard to believe the civil war was just instigated for pretty much selfish political reasons, not out of actual moral opposition to slavery.
Not that it was a net negative to end slavery or anything, though.

The Civil War was the result of intractable economic differences that existed between the Northern and Southern states. It is a fantastic example of how capitalism breeds warfare and oppression.

Filthy capitalist confirmed. His only hope is to turn them into co-ops.

You realize it wasn't exactly the poor southern whites thrown into battle and who had their towns burnt to the ground who were slave owners right? It was something like 3% of the south that owned slaves, the capitalist class, who remained the ownership class after the war as former slaves went back to work on their plantations. No, the people of the south didn't deserve annihilation, they were victims caught in the middle of political games between capitalists just like they always are.

Southern society was built on slavery. It had to be fucking destroyed. I had family on both sides of the conflict and even I know that. Fuck the old South and everything they stood for.

Fuck man, we really would be so much better off if Lincoln had genocided the south.

The imperialist USA shouldn't, but when the communist revolution comes, we sure as hell should. Fuck those oil porky pieces of shit.

How?

should the imperialist union have waited for communism to invade the south?

They certainly shouldn't have called up the UK to do it for them

Marx literally congratulated the union for destroying chattel slavery, fuck off to >>>Holla Forums

calm down, i'm just exposing the contradiction between "the union was right to end slavery in the south with war" and "the u.s is an imperialist nation that should not invade other nations on the pretext of defending freedom".

what this seeming contradiction really comes down to is: it is right to use war in our own racial-ideological sphere, those outside of it are not participants in such and their slavery is therefor a cultural condition that makes a war to end it imperialism

I think the American civil war is better called 'The Slaveholders Revolt'. The 'War of Northern Aggression' implies it was the north that was the initiator of the conflict and that its cause was unwarranted aggression against the south.

You're implying that being poor in the south was better before the war, which it was not.

Spencer is operating politically on some bizarre esoteric abstractions. His whole project as an ethnonationalist seems completely disingenuous if you follow Radix or pay attention to any of his more drawn out interviews.

He wants to use race as a respective social foundation like a sociological fault line, probably in response to the erosion of prior concepts of that kind like nation, religion, ethnicity, tribe, etc. He wants to prop up a new 'us and the other' spectacle and race to him is just one such artful means to that end. He doesn't actually care about nationalism or race per se and it's crazy how he's led everybody on for so long.

He acts like he's doing performance art whenever he presents himself publicly and it's mind-boggling how Holla Forums and the MSM still have the wool over their eyes. The whole alt-right movement is a big fucking meme and nothing direct will come from it. It's just an aesthetic or colour or something.

Tough luck on those spooked fucks who thought slavery was ok. They deserved to die for being complicit to such evil.

An uprising happened in Syria. Do you support intervention in Syria?

The problem was not refistribution the land to freedmen, which is what Based Sherman wanted. The Klan also actively blocked freconstruction.

We need based John Brown to come murder these fucks, more like.

Did John Brown do anything wrong ?
NO

Or rather, fighting within one's own nation is a different matter from invading other nations. As another user mentioned, the invasion plan is more akin to the British Empire invading the US to end slavery.

No. Nor did Robespierre.

One liberal I can get behind.

The fact that they voluntarily fought to defend the slave system kind of implies that they deserved it regardless.

John Brown's body lies a-mouldrin' in the grave
But his soul is marching on!

The stars above in heav'n are a-lookin' kindly down
On the grave of old John Brown!

He captured Harper's Ferry with his nineteen men so true!
He fightened Ol' Virginny 'til she trembled through and through!
They hung him for a traitor, they themselves the traitor crew!
His soul is marching on!

He's gone to be a soldier in the army of the Lord!
His soul is marching on!

In the beauty of the lilies, Christ was born across the seas
With a glory in his bosom that transfigures you and me
While he died to make men holy, let us live to make men free!
His soul is marching on!

For one, when a white man comes to me and tells me how liberal he is, the first thing I want to know, is he a nonviolent liberal, or the other kind. I don’t go for any nonviolent white liberals. If you are for me and my problems – when I say me, I mean us, our people – then you have to be willing to do as old John Brown did. And if you’re not of the John Brown school of liberals, we’ll get you later – later.
-Malcolm X