Parenting with leftypol

Would you tell your kid that Santa Claus doesn't exist?

I'm probably just going to not tell them he exists, and make it clear presents are from their parents. Then, when the "santa" subject comes up, I can turn it into a life lesson about capitalist society and its lies.

this

Yes and encourage him to tell other kids

yes, absolutely

Just because he doesn't exist doesn't mean he isn't real.
Or at least that's what I'd tell them.

I'd never say he exists in the first place. Alternatively I'd tell him about the historical one and how he is a basis for le jolly coca-cola man.

No, I'd just never tell them he exists in the first place. When it comes up I'd use it as an opportunity to teach them about different customs and traditions across cultures.

My dream job is being a mall Santa so I rather tell my child that I am Santa Clause

I'd tell my kid that laws and morality don't exist.

Hopefully, I never have children to have to consider this. I cannot imagine bringing a child into this world when I can barely provide for myself.

Degenerates. Degenerates.
You'll turn into monkeys.

I'll tell those little fucks that it's a sham to make poor kids feel inferior to rich fucks while driving a consumerist frenzy that is best to avoid.

I will leave children making to the others and I will sacrifice myself to make everyone's lives better.

As regards to the main topic, I'd tell kids Santa isn't real but make sure you understand why the concept of Santa exists.

breeder scum get out

This
and this
Same thing with religion *tips fedora*
And private property *tips ushanka*
And in a broader sense this

You're more correct than you may realize. The nuclear family is destructive to parents and children alike. The stress of dealing with a kid for the first year or two takes a massive toll on the parents' health and this often gets passed along to the kid in the form of abuse or neglect (even mild cases will add up over a couple decades).

The only decent family situation is to have bigger families, through some combination of polyamory and simply cohabitation with other biological families. Everyone would plan together how to run the families and take turns looking after the kids. The kids would be raised by more adults which is better for their development since they get a broader understanding of what being an adult is.

i don't think this goes away until the kid moves out tbh

Nowdays…My grandmother never went to school. By age 10 her job was to take care of her little sister and help out around the house.

No because it is cute.

I would only celebrate new year, and I'm not sure I'll do the whole gifts shit either

check dem nazi secret agent digits

what a stupid thing to say

'it happens even if it doesn't' is basically what you're saying you dumbfuck.

Your first mistake was using the phrase "your kid." This implies you support nuclear families which means you need to fuck off back to Holla Forums you reactionary piece of shit.

Tell them Santa Clause exploits the elves and that's where all these lovely gifts come from.

You guys are acting like the idea of Santa can only be exclusively capitalist. Why not be a little more creative and subvert the idea of Santa with Marxist themes? I think it's possible.

I see nothing wrong with this post