Golden One Hate Thread

Why do you hate this bitch faced bodybuilder, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/thegoldenone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Admit it OP, you probably want to fuck him.
It's disappointing seeing vaguely attractive people and discovering they are stupid fascists.

I dont hate him, I pity him

Actually I think he's hot but I'm a dude obviously

Only 2D love is real

I… P-pity him

He's two pretty looking people that come together to form a hideous whole.

Why dont you message, maybe he'll let you suck his cock

I just don't lie to myself. Like I don't look at a successful model doing what they want to do in life and pretend I feel sorry for them.

How is he "rich"?

I bet that pub in the hebrides is so, so cozy.

He was a successful model, then his sponsors dropped him. Even as a bodybuilder, his sponsors dropped him.

Thats ok

He looks like one of those PJW edits

patreon.com/thegoldenone
32 "patrons" and is only getting 189 per month.

How is he "rich"?
He's not even successful as a youtuber.

Say what you want, Anyone can see through you. Your political enemies will not always be wretched, or loathsome, or ugly, or weak. It's something you have with.

Have to deal with*

Man. Yes, I wish I could be as buff as him, that's quite obvious, but anything else, fuck no.

How exactly am I jelly if I can become buff after roids andma couple of years at the gym? I am not buff because it makes me less agile on my bmx

Do you unironically belive everyone wants to look like johnny bravo you autist?

Yeah, you can become strong with years of discipline and dedication, so being strong isn't in anyway notable or good. Don't be so juvenile. He's a fascist who also posesses qualities that are desirable and even admirable. This is not unusual, it's a fact of the world that things are this way.

Didn't someone on another thread say that he looks like a badly drawn Conan the Barbarian?

Because he's fuck ugly

He's actually ok looking, but it's jarring 'cuz his head is normal size and his body is hilarious.

He looks like a moldy apricot balanced on top of a cheap replica of Michelangelo's David made out of white chocolate.

The so called alpha male clearly shaves his body hair.

Because his mass is impractical and he's a fucking idiot.

First off:His muscles look all fucking disproportionate.

He is obsessed with masculinity and being masculine but he has obviously pumped himself full of steroids because what is more masculine than that?

He looks like a pampered prince.

I'd suck 1000 Joe Rogan dicks over this manbaby.

t.skinny manlet

Hes fine and this thread is full of underage acting like that thread full of middle age white women explaining why the young Asian athlete girl is not even beautiful, just cute in that "asian way" and not even that special, actually.

Buff is overrated, and athletic is where it's at.

Yeah these fucking losers wish they were this hot.

Gross.
He still looks deformed.

thejoke.jpg

god i wish that were me

Lmao just go there and lift weights its fucking easy

Pics of you with timestamp?

Why not skip all that and just tell you I am skinny fat?

He's just too cute for me to hate.

I don't agree with almost anything he says and he looks ridiculous with those outfits, but tbh he seems very nice. He really doesn't strike as a bad person, he's quite assertive.

This. If you want to exercise go run in the wilderness or get a bike and go ride it in the wilderness as well.
Paying for being stuck on a gym listening to shitty american pop music is for retarded normies.

Hating him is meaningless. He "wants" you to hate him. Because whatever reason on comes up with against him, he (or his followers) will just say that one is jealous of him and his body.

The weirdest boner I've gotten today

Why not lift if it takes no dedication? If somebody who has one particular skill under his belt says something about it, how are you qualified to critique it if you don't have similar results?

Because i rather spend my time doing something I actually DO have dedication to, like bmx cycling??

Are you autistic?

In that case I would compare myself to other bmx cyclists you peabrain

I think you missed the point. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding how going somewhere and doing something on a regular basis for an extended period isn't dedication. But maybe you just wanted to knock somebody so you could feel better about yourself, I don't know

I am not the one making threads about how bmx cyclists are superior user

I'm not either, but that's just moving the goalposts

His head is 2 small for his inflated body

It's amusing how he boasts on his Instagram about how fit he is and how his comically inflated body doesn't harm him.

He hasn't facial hair cause he has a roid chin