Black South Africans Finally Reclaiming Rightful Land

At last, a true communist part is emerging in the world. In south africa, the EFF led by Julius Malema is taking back the land wrongfully expropriated by white colonial settlers. also, he is moving to finally decolonize education which inherently enforces white superiority. The revolution is happening. Let's hope this can start spreading:

"Decolonise
History is likely to judge the formation of the EFF as the moment we archived the illusive dream of uniting liberation movements and started
——–
"This has yielded a bogus land-redistribution policy, which at its present rate would take more than a hundred years to redistribute the promised 30%. The EFF land policy is expressed unambiguously as "land expropriation without compensation". This cuts away the historical debris of the land issue and restores the African birthright. It immediately collapses any prior claims by whites."

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2013-10-17-eff-hits-koppie-on-the-head-on-land-redress
news24.com/Columnists/Mpumelelo_Mkhabela/what-do-we-do-about-racists-like-zille-20170317
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/swedish-envoy-disappointed-after-poo-flung-at-cput-lecture-20161005
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qq4eDVv5Xw(USER
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're not even fucking trying Holla Forums

This link was actually from 2013– but, finally, Malema and the EFF have been able to win over Zuma and the ANC, which means land confiscation without compensation will begin soon. South Africa can set out on the path to true worker's rights and native ownership, just as Zimbabwe did.

I don't take your meaning. Why are you opposed to a true communist movement happening in Africa?

Tired of your typical, White muh privileged bullshit. This land has been our's for thousands of years. we now have it back and can distribute it in a meaningful and true marxist way and bring prosperity to BLACK people, not the Whites and their monopoly of capital. You whites are racists who never had to struggle under apartheid as my ancestors did.

link:
mg.co.za/article/2013-10-17-eff-hits-koppie-on-the-head-on-land-redress

You want to be the new Zimbabwe this badly?

Tbh I don't care if this is Holla Forums or an actual black identitarian, they're a useful idiot for porky either way so it doesn't really matter.

Zimbabwe was not real communism, and you know that. Typical White muh privileged racists. You pretend to be for equality, but deep down you still consider my people as your inferiors. Because you are racists.

why do you engage in disgusting racism like this if you are to be supporting diversity? You try to talk righteously, but even in south Africa I see that you do not want a system based on equal status, which can only happen after past wrongs are redressed. My people need to own the land that was stolen from them.

So free/low cost land would be an incentive for blacks to immigrate to Africa?

We do not need more blacks to emigrate here from West or other African nations. We have our own tribes, the two biggest of which would be Xhosa and Zulu. We want to own and farm our own land, instead of Whites and Asians monopolizing all the capital.

And what about the landless whites and landowning blacks?

They are settlers here, this is not their land. Even those who pretend to be on our side always betray. Yesterday, Helen Zille made some disgusting comments about colonialism on her twittering account. She proved that after all, she has always been a racist despite being an antiapartheid supporter in the 1980s. Now she shows her true colors.

ITT

Holla Forums opposes colonisation because it's idpol

decolonization*

So the white workers, the people whose material interests are fundamentally in line with yours, will be punished while you suck off the black bourgeoisie? Essentially you want to trade one oppressor for another while attacking your natural allies, because your spooks are more important to you than freeing yourselves.

Pic related.

white landowners shouldn't be there in the first place. They can't even develop proper capitalism while having white cunts occupy their country

What do we do about racists like Zille?

Mpumelelo Mkhabela

The suffering of black people under colonialism and apartheid architects is well documented. Racism – subliminal and overt – is a big problem around the world. South Africa is a hot spot.

Western Cape Premier Helen Zille, a proudly racist public figure, regularly reminds us that the road to building a nonracial South Africa envisaged in the Constitution will be long and tortuous.

For a very long time, being black automatically conferred upon a large part of humanity the default dishonour of being subhuman. A number of racist experiments were carried out in Africa.

And for all the pain, according to Zille’s racist wisdom, Africans should be grateful. So, when Africans look back to how Cecil John Rhodes instituted a system stripping black workers naked and whipping them, they should be grateful that “not all was bad” after all.

When the colonial and apartheid governments stole land from indigenous people, killed and maimed them, there was an element of goodwill, we must understand.

When Africans and other nationalities around the world learn that their impoverishment can be traced back to the global slave trade that converted human beings into property that can be traded, they must always keep in mind that “not all was bad” about the system.

The descendants of the victims of Namibian genocide should understand that “not all was bad” when German General Lothar von Trotha ordered: “Shoot any Herero, with or without a rifle, with or without cattle.”

For centuries, a whole body of literature was developed and peddled by racists to “prove” deeply-held white prejudices that black people were inherently inferior. They advocated, as Zille does in the twenty-first century, that colonialism was good for the subjugated.

In the words of former President Thabo Mbeki, “those whose minds have been corrupted by the disease of racism, accuse us, the black people of South Africa as being, by virtue of our Africanness and skin colour, lazy, liars, foul-smelling, diseased, corrupt, violent, amoral, sexually depraved, animalistic, savage – and rapist.”

Zille, who has also been corrupted by the disease of racism, has become the proponent of twenty-first century racism. Clearly, injecting Botox into the brain is dangerous.

The struggles against colonialism and apartheid were meant to reclaim the inherent dignity and equality of all human beings. People like Zille remind us that the struggle is far from over.

Steve Biko and his generation of thoughtful leaders countered racism by inculcating self-pride among black people. Having been subjugated over centuries black people needed to reject the imposed inferiority complex. There was no better place to start than the rehabilitation of the black person’s conscience. This was the first step to liberation.

As an identity, blackness or being African has a significant political meaning beyond race. In a politically civilised post-94 South Africa, black means triumph of the struggle against colonialism and apartheid. It means the restoration of pride of the previously dehumanised. It means black excellence has to be acknowledged and be accorded its rightful place because excellence is what it is regardless of race.

Black people who understand their historic duty to repair the damage inflicted upon them by years of colonialism and apartheid will do everything they can to fight the persistent claim made by colonial enthusiasts like Zille.

(1out of 2)

This calls for high-level consciousness and the need to jealously guard the meaning of blackness in the context of historic deprivation and the duty to construct a humane world.

It is with this in mind that black people must never use blackness, black people’s culture and their languages to justify crude mediocrity. Black people who invoke blackness, culture and language to advocate or defend incompetence should know that they are working for colonial enthusiasts like Zille.

Verwoerd probably smiles wryly in his grave when he sees fake liberals like Zille peddle racist theories while black people undermine their own struggle.

The uncouth attempt by Lumka Oliphant, the spokesperson of Social Development Minister Bathabile Dlamini, to explain the social grant scandal in an African language on 702, an English language radio station, was part of the perpetuation of black inferiority.

Although she is entitled to speak in a language of her choice, one finds it offensive that she invoked this right of speaking an African language only when she had to defend the rot at the South African Social Security Agency and the blatant constitutional violation.

More so when one considers the fact that the majority of the beneficiaries of the social grants are black and the idea of an expanded equitable grant system, an important mitigating factor against crushing poverty, was conceived by a government led by blacks to restore the dignity of black people.

That such a noble system has been put on trial by people like Oliphant who have suddenly discovered the urge to be advocates of African languages is scandalous.

African culture must never be used to dress up corruption. It must not be invoked to justify mediocre, illegality and lack of accountability.

Why hasn’t Oliphant offered English radio stations interviews in an African language when she didn’t have to defend illegality and incompetence of her boss? What makes it acceptable to seek to defend corruption “ngeSintu”?

Oliphant is not alone in undermining the unfinished struggles of black people. Many people who get caught doing the wrong thing invoke blackness to either justify wrongdoing or avoid taking responsibility. Even the black people who have been fronted by foreigners to capture the democratic South African state invoke black people’s interests to advance nefarious intentions. This undermines the struggle against racism.

It’s about time black people defended their real interests. Regardless of the language they speak, incompetent people like Oliphant and Dlamini do not represent black people. And whatever it is they represent, it’s certainly not black.

As for Zille, it’s about time progressive white people took her on. Unless they agree with her and they are nostalgic about the romantic colonial and apartheid past.

Ultimately, all South Africans of all racial backgrounds have a responsibility to build a nonracial society, heal the divisions of the past and restore the dignity of the dispossessed. The Constitution demands nothing less.

The Democratic Alliance, which styles itself as a constitutionalist party, has an opportunity to demonstrate that it is committed to this constitutional vision.

It must fire Zille.

- Mpumelelo Mkhabela is a fellow at the Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation (GovInn) at the University of Pretoria.

news24.com/Columnists/Mpumelelo_Mkhabela/what-do-we-do-about-racists-like-zille-20170317

(2 out of the 2)

You're responding to a Holla Forumsyp, but it's funny because both sides of the identity extravaganza politics tend to trade one oppressor for another because they happen to look like them and because of that, the oppression is no longer 'oppression'. It's so fucking painful having to go through this with Holla Forumsyps and their tirade against elite Jews.

fuck off Holla Forums

you are just speaking from your muh privileged status as a white, you do not understand our struggles. You have never been oppressed, used in cruel experiments, had your women raped, and your entire history and culture destroyed.

We are going to decolonise our education system, so we can teach in our varsities from an afrocentric rather than a european-centric view of the world. Only then will we realize our true potential without the monopoly of white capital hanging over us.

This is your brain on Idpol boys, study it well so it doesn't happen to you. No ethnic group has any more rightful claim to land than anybody else, these current white 'settlers' didn't arrive in Dutch and British colony ships 200 years ago, they were born and raised as South Africans just as the blacks people there where.

So if you had it you way would you make all 'invasive' and 'colonial' peoples leave? Do we force all whites and Hispanics to abandon the Americas? Do we abandon Australia and new Zealand? Do we abandon all of Eurasia as well because us dirty 'settler' homo sapiens stole it from the poor oppressed neanderthals?

Tbh I wish you really were a Hotep, you would be due for a thorough despooking.

Apartheid only ended in 1991.

I guess making the Germans pay reparations for world war 1 and 2 is also identity politics.

You have been so cucked by Holla Forums you can't even have an objective discussion on race and history anymore

you are correct, but what my party and the EFF are seeking is true communism in south africa with a fair distribution of resources, and this starts with land. Once the land has been returned it's rightful owners and we are taught OUR OWN history and language rather than those of colonizers, only then do we have a chance to reach our true potential.

So break the cycle of oppression you dummy

you cannot understand, and do not claim to since you are white and not from my country. We have been subjected to colonization in all aspects of our life, a life forced on us by colonizers.

It is unless they are Germans who actually supported the Nazi gov or participated in WW2 or the Holocaust. If you are making Germans born after the war pay reparations for crimes they didn't commit to people who were never in concentration camps then you are spooked beyond belief.

Are you implying that the white landowners there now didn't benefit from apartheid?

Neck yourself liberal.

Do you even know what Communism even is ?

And soon, as Malema says, if we cannot get fair and equitable settlement from our President, we will I'm afraid be forced to take into out own hands and begin taking all that is our own by force.

White landowners should be put against the wall along with the black landowners and the rest of the porkies. The white workers and black workers should unite for mutual benefit because of their shared interests.

Do not talk down to me because you know I am black. I won't accept it in my nation at my Varsity and will not take it from the likes of your racism.

white workers in SA should fuck right off back to the Netherlands and the UK. They were never supposed to be there and 90% of them are racist fucks who benefited from the previous system anyway who should be removed after that there numbers are so small that they are politically insignificant

W E W
E
W
Nothing was implied about you not understanding due to being black, take the race card back you don't have enough lands to play it yet (get it, because the white people stole them all)

This is a "left wing american board" and you make jokes to a south african about lynchings? with your history and the Klu Klux Klann still hanging black americans there today? you people are very racist. You would say none of this to my face.

This isn't an American board, it's international. Although it has more American users than anywhere else I belive

This is how it must be. Perhaps, if some white workers were kind-hearted..but they are not. They take all the good land and important jobsfor themselves. While my people stay in poverty.

Are you proposing, dare I say it, a white* genocide?

spooky

WHAT ?

I'm done

Why do you not show support for a true Communist movement? right now, we are taking back out land, just as zimbabwe did. you can say bad things happened to zimbabwe, but that was only because the West waged economic sabotage against them since they did not wish to see an independent black nation doing well. It was a threat to them.

Is this like Galaxy Quest, where the aliens got some of our media and thought it was historical documents, except instead of Not-Star Trek they got Moonman?

How exactly did they benefit from the previous system? They couldn't have benefited directly in any economic sense, since as workers they were by definition not exploiters and didn't extract surplus value from blacks. This means they couldn't have taken advantage of blacs status as second class citizens. If anything Apartheid would have hurt them too by driving down their wages and such, since a black can be paid a fraction of a white. Not to mention it would have completely thrown a wrench in the ability of blacks and whites or organize together against bourgeois interests, this hurting both parties.

This "benefitted from racism" crap needs to stop. The only group that benefits from racism is the one that is capable of taking advantage of a group's lower status to exploit them more effectively, something that workers don't do. The prosperity of white workers is not conditional upon the poverty of blacks, and a black porky benefits more from racism than a white worker.

Why do you say I am a "spook?" I did not know the meaning. I just searched it on my world wide web browser, and in america it IS a racist slur. you are another racist.

You faggots would be defending Apartheid in 1991 because of identity politics wouldn't you

Apartheid is identity politics.

It refers to the ideas of Egoist Max Stirner. A spook is a concept which holds sway over you, despite not existing as a material force. Race, sex, nationality and religions are all spooks for example

Colonisation is identity politics. Removing colonisation is identity politics. Being autisitc and historically illiterate is also identity politics

Removing colonization is inherently pointless if you are going to replace your colonial oppressor with a domestic one, and work against your class interests by attacking members of your own class in defence of the people who exploit you just because they are the same colour as you.

racism and anti-racism = also identity politics

This is how badly Holla Forums cucked this board any discussion of race is reduced to autism

Anti-racism isn't identity politics, spooky minority "nationalism from below" is.

You in the West always try to do all you can to strip me and other black of our identity. We HAVE an identity, in spite of all Western attempts to do away with it. In the last year, we help several demonstrations to get our education decolonized. and we will keep it up until we get what get free, decolonised education. Or there will be more protests and we will make the schools un-runnable of the White settlers to attend.
Cape Town - A joint Swedish-South African chemistry lecture was disrupted at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) in Bellville on Wednesday morning when students started flinging human waste about.

Newly-inaugurated Swedish ambassador to the country, Cecilia Julin, told News24 that some students had entered the building soon after the lecture started at 10:00.

"The vice chancellor had just finished his speech of welcoming and they threw the containers of human faeces on the floor of the auditorium."

Julin said it became impossible to continue and that they had "quietly evacuated".

She said she was disappointed, but saw the incident within the context of what was happening at universities around the country.

CPUT spokesperson Lauren Kansley said protesting students had forced their way into the auditorium and "splashed faeces on a person".

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/swedish-envoy-disappointed-after-poo-flung-at-cput-lecture-20161005

Those two tribes didn't even go near most of the land the Whites took over, even the Zulu king thinks the ANC is retarded and getting rid of whites is the end of SA.

top zoz

Zuu king is angry since his money grants were cut from what the white settlers were gyving him. He is of no stature, only of greed.

Your identity is shit and needs to be crushed. It only exists in your head and clinging to it is contrary to your material interests. All identities of race, ethnicity and nationality need to be swept away and leave only the individual.

Maybe you should chuck a tire round him and light him on fire then, or is it only poor immigrants that happens to?

He has much security and the land on which he lives is by laws of state independent land. Though he is a traitor.

More of your Whitee muh privilegee. your own skin color gives you identity and muh privilege in your american country, and yet you would tell me and my own people to give this up. We want to be an independent nation living in African pride and power with our identity.

So why are you on a Communist board about this? This is Holla Forums with a black face.

White identitarianism is just as cancerous. I have no racial identity, I'm a worker first and last.

I belong to the EFF. I am a communist.

Nothing new for Holla Forums then

Holla Forums is mulatto

Revisionists get out REEEEE

Unless you are willing to ally with your fellow workers regardless of race and oppose the ruling class regardless of what colour they are, you aren't a communist. You're a crypto liberal, or worse a black fascist.

You are trying to separate our race and our indeity in a place where my people were oppressed for many, many years, which you can never understand. There can be so move toward true communism until past wrongs have been redressed and we have our rightful share our our ancestral land. you will not be able to see this since you are White. There is a long history of colonial oppression which must be redressed before we might move toward a solution.

South African born whites should have rights too though, they should get an equal share of the land to anyone else, not more not less. We can't punish people for things they didn't do.

Think whatever you want but don't call yourself a Communist if your goal is race struggle.

No. because there can be no equality starting point until our historic persecution in terms of land has been rectified. as 94% of the land, we deserve a fair allotment of resources.

I belong to the EFF a true communist party engaged in the struggle for communism every day. You do not. Your White PPrivlegre blinds you to all this. We are the real communists. You in the west play foolish games. You do not know what it means to be oppressed..

>our
Nigga a white South African who's older than you has more rights to claim anything than you in your shit rape country.

Confiscate all land and hand out X acres to every citizen

How is that not equal?

And of course each acre is not exactly equal in value due to soil etc… but work it out roughly.

Thus the historic persecution is rectified.

Or is it more that you personally want free shit for things that happened to your ancestors and not you?

Nigga? Who do you call "nigger??" In this country, you can be arrested for that and taken to the National Court of Equality. Do not ever again call me a nigger. you are very racist.

Yes you have been oppressed because of identity. But you are insisting more idpol, that the oppressors did so because of their whiteness you are giving in to your enemies idea of identity. You can build communism, but it cannot be just for blacks that will continue to keep all workers separated and the power structures you are seeking to destroy in place.

You, my lad. You belong on Holla Forums.

You aren't.

My God, are you a bunch of brainless, fucking LARPing, pothead idiots totally disconnected from the real world and how works. I'd love to see one of you end up in a prison–in ZA or the US– and you trying to explain to the Black Brother that "race is sexual construct" and that you "are a worker like he is" as he's bashing your fucking teeth into a metal prison sink and then fucking you in the ass.

I really can't blame you for falling for this, since I did a very good impersonation of how the kaffir thinks, types, and justifies itself. I've certainly read enough of their articles, and this is their reasoning– they want "free, decolonized education." Though, exactly wha that means is a mystery, since the kafs never had a writing system or the wheel before the Dutch arrived. Wow, are you fucking idiots going to be in for a rude awakening when you finally leave your mother's spare bedroom and have to deal with actual, violent niggers in all their glory.

Here, the few of you not totally set on destroying yourselves might learn something reading an honest account of Rhodesia from the mid-1970s– where all of the man's predictions came true:

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

In ~5 years, south Africa will be Zim 2.0 with Kafs begging whites for ZOG Occupied Government to feed them again. And you and your ilk will be out there demonstrating just as righteously to feed the niggers as you did to destroy Rhodesia and then destroy South Africa. then simply walked away without the slightest fucking idea of what you had brought onto the people of South Africa. I wonder if any of you have a fucking conscience sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qq4eDVv5Xw(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

t. coward who's afraid of Black people and should kill himself

Nice attempt at false-flagging, OP. Now go back to your containment board.

Nah, you seemed pretty off just from the OP, but I wanted to see if you could justify it anyway/was willing to try and see if you were real

you do realise that most of the things you complain about wrt. SJW ideas about colonialism, is partly you guys' fault for stoking racial tensions? You are the other side of the same coin

I'm not him but this is sort of bullshit. If there aren't self avowed racists then there's implicit bias. The identity left is perfectly capable of destroying countries while swiping at phantoms.

In my opinion Holla Forumsacks should help Afrikaners immigrate to other countries before the political situation gets worse, as a large number of them are kept immobile in paralyzing poverty by absurd affirmative action laws. Could possibly establish a charity for this. Holla Forumsacks are lazy teens though so it's probably not happening.

I love you comrade mods

Yeah, your mods are fucking wonderful. Ban anyone who tells the truth. Especially since we have dynamic IPs here and I could be banned all day and still come back and post freely…

you have no idea how had the situation is. not only the whites in poverty, but puma is outright wrecking any semblance of fucking government. Anyone who can get out now is. If you have any interest, look up "Poor whites in south Africa" and the Louis theroux documentary "Law and disorder in South Africa."

also, those articles I posted are 100% real, check them. They actually believe that. They are going to start a land grab. Look up south africa, read the essay I linked to on rhodesia. the few of you with functioning brain cells.

also, look up the case of Amy Bihel. you think because you are White and you are sympathetic to them, somehow they wouldn't target you? spend some time in ZA…

The Afrikaners have been living in South Africa longer than most white people have lived in America. Congrats on Zim 2.0

I'm aware of that. I you'd read it, the entire thing was a troll to see how many would defend the land grab, and many did. They banned me, if I dynamic IP, they can ban me all day, doesn't matter.

Do some research on what's going on in ZA right now. you'll have a very hard time, since the troll I was doing is exactly how the media in South africa acts and how blacks think. It's going to be Zim 2.0, but on a much, much larger scale.
also, they refuse to let whites out. Look up the case of a man named "huntley," who applied for Asylum in Canada since he had been robbed 5x and beaten within an inch of his life. It was granted, then ZA gvt complained and they pulled it.

Ethno-nationalism is, in fact, bad.

This is a great example of autism here. Leftypol tried to have its cake and eat it too. Be objective and politically incorrect and dismiss attacks from Holla Forums

So for example leftypol will actually argue that Native American historical grievances and claims to territory are irrelevant and their desire to reclaim it is wrong and ethno nationalist and since their identity is a spook they should focus on overthrowing the bourgeois with the white working class and everything else is irrelevant. This only works in autism land

Why? They're your people. Don't you care about them?

Sage all contelipro threads