Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GPYAjdN
riot.im/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello FBI

discord.gg/GPYAjdN

Host here, hop in, m8

Hope you faggots get doxxxed again by the way.

it's dox with one x you faggggot

Fucking DiscordFags = redditors.
Hope you get facefagged again.

is there a reason i can't open it on my discord app?

why? I got into the discord a week ago and it's pretty cool

Sadly the days of IRC are dwindling

Ah well it was fun while it lasted

I keep hearing this bitching years after years again
people were preaching the downfall of IRC in the 2008 but it is still here and kicking
I bet IRC will be still around when I will be on my deathbed

Are there any good political IRC channels?

I still use IRC everyday for software/programming related stuff.

Forgot to turn of shitposting flag

theres #bunkerchan on rizon.

That wasn't Bui, that was someone pretending to be him.

Bui did nothing wrong.

Also he's a Japanese cub yiff artist

You realize the majority of our users are from Holla Forums and we are against IDPol right? We are literally made up of Holla Forums.

fuck off and stop denying your hibernian overlords

Why do people get so butt ad over the discord? It's literally the same ideological makeup as Holla Forums proper with all the good and bad it entails. It just makes it easier and quicker to have a convo/argument with someone than on an image board.

such great platform

Because people make friends with named personalities there and those outside of the clique feel the same stinging inadequacy they were made to feel in high school.

Sometimes too you'll have faggots bringing discord drama onto Holla Forums, as happened with the IRC from time to time. One of our former volunteers, Prickly_Cactus, got bullied really bad there, and he ended up bringing his vendetta with him onto the board.

You don't. discord is a fucking honeypot, and even if it didn't, it's fucking privative software.
We should use something like Riot
riot.im/

Holla Forums is less important to the authorities than you think

It's not about Holla Forums it's about not giving information to alphabet.

Hi fbi.

Does everyone on this board have a persecution complex?

discord is CIA honeypot

redditors who browse this board are still redditors, did you really think that was an argument?

wow lad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
You always see the right go on about how the government is about to take away "muh freedumbz", but it's the Left which states have historically pursued with frantic vigilancy, especially in the US.

It didn't stop with COINTELPRO, there are those here who can personally attest to having their groups infiltrated by local law enforcement or the FBI.