Gavin McInnes Questions the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJGEOOwzEg

Boring af.

This retard is nearly 50 years old.

Can't wait for the rape apologist episode.

Are we watching the death of edginess?

I've always thought of him as a man child.
He seems to only believe what fits his perception of the world.

he's right though

will you cunts ever stop crying?

he said something controversial did he? well grow the fuck up for once and deal with it

I question his chin
What a cuck looking fuck

Listen up you four eyed nerd, me and my boys are going to come round to your studio flat in the city and drag your cosmopolitan faggot ass out to the fields. If you or any of your bourgeois family laugh or cry we're going to club you intellectual elites over the head in the middle of a field and use your bones for enamel.

t. Gavin

I'm not mad tbh it's fun to see conservatives lower themselves to pander to certain audiences

Is anyone even remotely surprised? Wasn't this the faggot who pissed in a bowl of cereal and ate it?

It's hilarious watching generic conservatives become full blown fascists.

Oh shit I thought the name was only ringing a bell because he was some unimportant fuckwit from elsewhere.
Well shit. Guess Murdoch wasn't the only problem.

Why am I supposed to give a shit about him?

Because fame or something

Is it any wonder you are too cool to fool?

the pot and the kettle

Its just this new wave of e-celeb retards trying too hard to be 'edgy' who lack any nuance or comedy to go alone with it.
So it is just contrairian and dull.

would be about fucking time

There is no "on the internet" anymore. There are only safe spaces and information bubbles. Why do you think these teenagers end up so confused in the first place?

Kinda ironic how whining about the "Red Holocaust" moves from implicit to explicit genocide denial more and more each day

10/10 polpot roleplay.

Gavin, Richard Spencer and Sam Hyde. Have always been spooked white supremacists / white nationalists. Lets face it.

This is no surprise. Just shoot them down tbh.

I wouldn't say it's actually ironic once you get past the legitimate debates about the historiography of the Holocaust whether it was 6 million or 4 million etc, etc. what you realize is the whole political purpose of Holocaust denial is to make extreme right points of view more acceptable in society.