Is this an accurate representation of history?

Is this an accurate representation of history?

No because the anarchist got killed.

then tell me, whats the fucking point, eh? whats the goddamn point of all of this if thats what you find most important?

twitter tankies are something else

I hate to sound like a paranoid tankie but i unironically think the worst twitter tankies are plants.

phil greaves is unironically a cop

You're an even lousier leftist if you don't know anti-imperialism is class struggle.

Supporting a reactionary because the US doesn't like him is retarded.

I think they're just devoid of direction without the USSR. The old way used to be to just justify whichever regimes were useful to the USSR whilst attacking those which were useful to the USA. Without this structure, "anti-imperialism" has gone way off the rails.

literally COINTELPRO 101

Is there a reactionary the US isn't supporting?

Putin is the closest I can think of but I think of him as more of a failed imperialist than anti.

Assad

tankies fucking love assad

I'm pretty sure the US is ambivalent to him by this point. Like, if they reeaally wanted rid of him, they could have done so much more easily then starting a civil war.

Not if they wanted to risk war with Russia. They prefer him to ISIS, but he certainly isn't their ideal.

Right, because starting a brutal civil war is what you do when you 'kinda' want a guy gone.

the US have been arming batshit insane sunni groups like Al Nursa and the """Free""" Syria Army because they hate Assad.

Yeah but he is allied with Putin Along with Iran. I actually think they're one case where the US is stupid not to ally with them but I'm thinking that from a perspective where a stable world where people don't die is a good thing, so the US government doesn't have the same viewpoint.

Not that Assad is great because he isn't, but ISIS would be worse. The middle east doesn't need to go further down the insane end of extremism.

I'm suggesting they didn't start it, just joined in when it happened and now regret it.

I hate to sound like a paranoid ancom but smashies are absolutely led by plants. They explicitly want their people to get hurt because that's supposed to convince them of how bad cops are. Like, that's the stated goal of riots. They put getting their own people hurt above doing meaningful damage to capitatalism, capitalsts, or their institutions. The aim of their propaganda of the deed is to get their own people hurt, according to their own words.

I agree. Everytime the "propaganda of the deed" is used it leads to a massvie crackdown that destroys whatever organization anarchists and often the broader left have.

So propeganda of the deed should only ever be used as a reminder to keep the fires of revolution kindled to continue the process of smashing the state as opposed to a goal to pursue becuase looking to get people hurt is inherently wrong and to be avoided in all but the most dire situations? Holy shit, this such a radical idea on how to promote an anti-establisment movement compared to what literally every single fucking "communist" at my college seems to scream to the heavens about every time one of their members gets thrown in jail for vandalism or thrown out of college for selling drugs to the students. Martyrs are fallen comrads to be recognized for their sacrifice, not a propeganda tool to be Pumped out en masse because the loss of human life means nothing to autists.

Truly this is one of the quality posts I come to Holla Forums for whenever I want a break from /liberty/. At least you guys can think of some reasonable arguments and post quality shit instead of the constant storm of shit and morbid self-absorption that seems to drive Holla Forums to ever higher levels of paranoia and autism.

Good shit Holla Forums, good shit