What happens when Queen Elizabeth dies?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

Is Britain really this classcucked? Are we going to stand for all this ridiculous fuss?

REEEEEEEE I don't get why so many people here give a fuck about the royal family

I don't think classcuck is a strong enough word for crownlickers.

This is why we need to radicalise the Labour Party. Difficult, but possible.

This. The royal family is essentially an inbred group of celebrities at this point. They own so much of the land in UK for no reason. They need to leave. How anyone can still idolize them is beyond me.

You have no idea how classcucked they are.
Remember the hype around Diana Spencer?
Even housewives outside of Britain were smitten by her.
Yes it's personal, my susceptible mom named me after her

Yeah, remember all those times entryism worked?

Call me soft, but like if a revolution happened tomorrow, I would't want us to storm Buckingham Palace and execute them. The monarchy is a bad institution, but the Queen… she's just an old women.

Stick her in a cottage in Cowes and be done with it.

Great, let's just take to the armchairs and bitch about capitalism. That'll surely help!

I want the leftcoms to leave.

I will cry. and then it will be time for a republic.

All the more reason to execute her for her crimes before she gets off scot-free with an easy death pampered in some premier medical institution (paid for by the working class) in India.

same here and I'm a boy(male)
we even had her picture on the mantle growing up
maybe it's because I'm an english speaker but it seems to me only anglos have this degree of worship for our monarchs in the west

Except the Labour Party is mine now.

I hope your name is Spencer, not Diana.

The next irrelevancy will take the Crown

unlike communism, monarchy actually works

It did until a guy name Cromwell cut off the monarchs head

nice resentment. monarchy, it's spectacle, it's kitch, fulfills what communists can only emulate in farce, you know, pure ideology like this image

this

I hope he's a trap called Diana

monarchy works in the same sense that euthanasia technically renders medical treatment moot

Charles didn't have his head cut off, he was just hanged.

Also Cromwell was a shit ruler that committed ethnic cleansing against the irish and who ruled as a de facto monarch himself.

Im canadian and it makes me extremely angry that we have to pay for those ibred retards everytime they visit.

People who give a shit about monarchy weird me out it's just… completely irrelevant to fucking anything at this point

mfw i didn't know George V was killed with a literal speedball to make a deadline