LeftyPol, I made money for the first time in months

LeftyPol, I made money for the first time in months.

I went outside, the sky was clearer. The grass was greener. I felt my libido return and I want to fuck for the first time in who knows how long. I started texting girls I used to bang immediately. I started holding my head up high when I walked down the street.

All of this happened instantly when I got paid.

Then i felt sick with myself. I've been brainwashed into hating myself because I didn't have money. Now I have a little bit of money and I can comfortably remind myself I deserve to live.

Capitalism is a mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJcJzpGA8Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Embrace asceticism.

no im a hedonist. thats my problem with capitalism. cant feel good without cash. can't fuck. can't travel. can't eat good food. I resent that's all tied to white collar labor.

Acquiring money is a means to freedom in a Capitalist society. What you felt was actual progress in your life rather then staying at home all day not being able to do anything. The money you got open options you wouldn't have from being a NEET.

I go back and forth from NEET to not. I had money. Then I didn't. Then I had it.

Feast and famine. There is ZERO stability.

My friend worked minimum wage and told me he only earned $90 every 2 weeks. How the fuck am i expected to survive off that? I might as well go on autismbux.

???

Nothing like the terror of a low account balance.

are you me? you must be me

Hold fast, NEETs. As a wage slave, we're in this struggle together.

I had thirty five cents in my bank account las time I checked (December) and I haven't checked in months and now I owe this much
Time to wageslave again

Oh wow so my younger sibling used my debit card to buy something on Xbox I'm dumb

but were you ever so poor that you couldn't leave town?

I know this feel bruv, you feel like a dog when you are broke and your self-esteem rises when you have shekels, its a sad sordid state of affairs

its fucked up on a lot of levels but dont throw the baby out with the bath water, you have to think of money as a tool, the whole point should be using it to further your goals, this is how rich niggers think about money.

make a feasable plan to get out of this stacked game and then hustle, dont get sidelined with all the bullshit

Don't worry user, once it happens regularly for a long time you'll feel like shit anyways.

indeed

I recently became a NEET. It feels great. Unlike many people, I DESPISE spending any money. So my plan is to be as self sufficient as possible. I plan to grow my own food starting this spring.

Fuck off bougie bitch. Real working class right here.

Your friend is part time and not working a real job. I hate how Holla Forums larps as the working man but doesn't work at all or works easy jobs with no manual labor involved. Forget a revolution and get yourselves sorted out first

youtube.com/watch?v=AJcJzpGA8Z8

An engineer is a prole you retard.

Jesus Christ it's not some intangible economic system deciding how you feel, it's yourself. I fucking hate Capitalism and how people act in it, but I don't pretend I have no agency and that I'm incapable of deciding how I feel. You don't fucking need a lot of money or even money at all to live a decent life, and if the people in your life being in your life is dependent on how much money you have, then you need to meet some better fucking people.

I would like a gf that doesn't look like a taco bell dumpster.

It's true. Capitalism really has brainwashed us. We're shamed for not wanting to do these unnatural dead end annoying and exhausting things day in and day out, and worse, we'll be homeless and starve if we don't. There's no reason it should be like this, but Capitalists are moralfags who believe in muh property even if the person doesn't need it and someone else does, and think that laziness is immoral, even though the laziest people are rich people and their families.

I think they had a word for people like you. Petite something. I think it started with a b.

how to spot cointelpro - vol. 1, chapter 1, page 1

You are more than the sum of what you consume. Desire is not an occupation. Separate the idea of being rewarded with paper for your time as selfworth.

There's nothing wrong with living within your means. Having a little fun here and again almost always tends to cost money but try and find things that don't.

By giving in to the idea that everything that gives life its meaning and happiness cost money basically allows the idea of capitalist-centric​ consumer mentality to take full hold.

There is no ethical consumption in capitalism but there are still not going full autopilot with consumerism.

I've seen this pasta here several times

They're as much working class as anyone else. They have their own struggles. Not every shitty aspect of selling your wage labor is physical degradation through dangerous, repetitive, uncreative work.

Petite-bourgeoisie are small business owners, you moron. The point is that they own MoPs but still have to use their own labor power like proletarians - thus, they waffle over which side to pick but almost always side with the haute bourgeoisie when push comes to shove because they think they can make it.

Spoken like the child of an upper middle class family. And no PB are managers too. Look it up.

Engineers make the plans for porky and hands it off to people like me to make it.