I'm not even joking

A fucking Fascist shit who had their ego so far up their own ass just told me where he lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWhhv03ZKzo
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send the adress to some local antifa group.

Know any in Hawaii?

There is this judge…

Get a large group of people together and try to punch him in the face and then get shot in the chest in self-defense. Then when you're bleeding out take at least three trashcans down with you.

: ^ )

Sam Hyde is a coward with horrible gyno

Reminder.

The most information so far I managed to get out of him is he's active duty in the military, a marine, and is gay. Also he lives on Hawaii

He previously gave me a address but quickly deleted it while I was making this post :(

Good thread.

You did your best.

I know, I'm retarded. On the bright side I managed to get personal info. Since he's a Marine, living/based in Hawaii, a fascist, a furry, gay, and also 100% retarded

Got to utilize that printscreen button bro
every fucking time.

#notallfurries

Pol's Aryan moral purity strikes again!

I'd fuck meanbabe tbh

In my defense I had to take a huge shit right as he gave his address so right after he posted it I ran to take a shit. Between then, and me going back to the post he deleted the post. Sad :(

Also, fun fact: his Fursona is a Sergal which are the Fascists of the Furry Fandom since they kinda genocide a lot

dude dox him

stop lying on the internet

Not lying fam.

I haven't read any of Mick's work, but I knew they were edgelords. Now that you mention genocide, it actually makes sense.

Yeah Sergal av is basically confirmation of being a piece of shit

Yeah but having a fursona at all makes you autistic.

Still, I kinda like their design. The players are faggots though.

Go fuck with the "stoopid nahtzi" Op. Imma laugh when he rapes you. Surely he wont have any military training to defend himself lol.

Ya that does seem like a thing that should be considered, not only will he most likely have weapons and training but attacking a soldier could cause public backlash

I know you're a dumb nazi so you probably don't get this but in real life people don't kill each other by delivering a rambling speech and formally declaring their intention to have an autistic psuedo-medieval duel and fighting the other person to the death in single combat

death will come to you like a thief in the night, a shot in the back :^)

Is he an actual Holla Forums browsing fascist or a 40 year old mail man that wears a Trump hat?

rofl, feminists have no personal agency whatsoever. Literally a movement of people who want women to helpless losers.

Dox him

Not shame
It's hypocrisy in his comedy
Being edgy as possible while having sex with a trans girl

Forgot to include

lol I've never been afraid of you commies and spooks, I've fought you fags on numerous occasions. Do your worse tough guy

Continuing but where tf did anyone say they were feminists?

Internet tough here right here

Sorry forgot the proper was cotton picking jigaboo. Forgive me nappy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kid

Yeah, but half of this second image is endless whining about "stockholm syndrome" and "manipulation" it's straight out of feminist terminology and tactics for convincing people that women can't consent to anything and are the equivalent of retards with pussies. No-one would care about this but white knight feminists.

lol, tell me more of your life in the trenches herr frogposter

ah did you learn about this meme yesterday on plebbit?

Did you learn about this meme yesterday on plebbit?

publish fam
I will send him a pile of shit

ah I see you typed the same thing I typed. A nigger moment I assume? lol

How the fuck is this a real person?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

am i the only person on Holla Forums who fucking loves sam's humor

i don't know if i like him as a person, and those pictures definitely changed stuff, but MDE and sam's videos are the fucking apex of humor for me

his older stuff was good

youtube.com/watch?v=NWhhv03ZKzo

I liked Sam's vertical vids and early MDE stuff a lot, but he's constantly injecting Holla Forums bullshit into all of his content now, and he's an open white nationalist on twitter, for what that's worth

this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

I hope you didn't hurt yourself flailing around like a retard in your chair while screaming about how asshurt you are at your monitor.

The furry fagdom is full of idiots like this. Furry communities tend to turn into torture chamberes and safespaces minus the actual social justice angle.

t. furry for 7 years.

I know, and I've seen shit like his Boston standup where he jokes about cheap shit like the Holocaust and the 'New KKK' and I know it's cheap, alt-right humor, but it's *fucking hilarious*.

That's some good shit pham.

lol Sam hates you faggots more than anything. Trust me I've met the dude irl and he's as "alt-right"
as they get.

weird seeing edie here

He is fucking retarded honestly. I will never get his "humor".
Would punch him in the face with my knucks as soon as I get sight of him in the street so he goes back to Massachusetts and stays there.
He is really really retarded.

teehee niggas 6'4 and swole as fucc. good luck macho man

What a dumbass

meant for>>1481005

knucks ko in one punch. i really don't care.

again good luck that's all, you're gonna need it

He is not swole dumbass he is fat and height doesnt matters if you get Spencer'd

Spencer got hit with a wrench hidden in a sleeve. Cucks can't even form a fist

Found the fascshit

His 230,000, we're taking all the Jews away from the Germans as punishment skit had me in tears to be honest.

oy gevalt

You don't even need to lurk here more, you need to lurk on your own board more.
Fuck off back to facebook.

OP could actually go to prison for this, depending on what they do.

You guys are just hella mad that he's not a depressed beta cuck who spends all his time discussing meme politikz on the internet like cool people do.

If he was into all the Marxist jewry you guys constantly espouse you'd have no problem with it.Fucking a teenager doesn't make you a pedo btw.

And now you're suddenly making fun of him because he had sex with a tranny???meanwhile half of the NSFW posts on here are traps and "TFW NO GF x("

You're a bunch of mentally ill hypocrites.

Don't forget to name one good leftist comedian if you can think of any.

Oh dear.

lol is this bait

Do you even know what pedophillia is,retard?

Or let me guess…you never had the chance to get your dick wet when you were a younger so now everytime you meet a 16 yo that's probably banging some older dude you eventually manage to cry yourself to sleep?

Daily reminder that women between 18 and 22 have the healthiest babies.Young girls are also hitting puberty sooner than ever due to all the hormonal disrupting foods their parents keep feeding them.

Frankie Boyle

why are they always like this

That was debunked lel

Because they're gay I guess so TWO REASONS To be hated by the other Nazis

Listen to me, I'm not a "pedophile", ok? It's not pedophilia, ACTUALLY, pedophilia is a sexual attraction to children younger than 9. Attraction to children ages 10-19 is EPHEBOPHILIA. I'm sick and tired of trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. Ephebophilia is considered normal and healthy in many countries and cultures. Besides, I'm dressing them up like Ayn Rand before doing it, it isn't really that either since I'm just using 11-year-olds because they have a physique like Ayn Rand's. I do it to get a more authentic experience. But more importantly, the children are consenting to the amount of bitcoin I'm giving them for this so I really don't understand what the problem is. And it's not like they're even aware of what's even happening, I give them quite a bit of London Drugs® Heroin-Plus™ before the act so they're in an opiate nap the whole time, anyway. It's voluntary.

i was genuinely sad when they canceled WP

pic related always cracks em up

Mumkey kones is that you?

Fucking disappointing, you should be ashamed.
I got an address for you good folks .

>Social Links — [email protected]/* */(Windows Live Messenger)

Haven't reported this information, but I can across him and spoke to him and he just flung it at me, screamed his support for Trump, Nationalism, and most of all Capitalism. He also loves speaking about peoples mommies :)

All the information above was gathered freely on public forums such as facebook where he posted the following information willingly and publicly to anyone with a facebook account, and thus you can rest assure that you are not spreading anything that would be classified as confidential.

You're fucking wrong, hebeophilia is a thing m8.

He may be a shit person but alot of his 'work' is really good, yeah.
Like that call to big spaceship, or the ted talk.