Untitled

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316122/Man-brutally-beaten-robbed-inside-chicken-shop.html

Holla Forums why do black people beat up white cucks who offer to buy them food? Is it material conditions?

Don't say it's a pride thing black people are totally shameless about consuming EBT and section 8 housing.(chicken tetrazzini)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pneL1Hb_xPg
youtube.com/watch?v=W82ErGmjUik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're just mad it wasn't you getting food

I wonder what pivotal moment of the entire situation they've neglected to report?

Is buying food for black people "disrespek"?

Please advise Holla Forums I am white and simply can't contain my altruism but I don't want to get beaten for it.

You can be nazbol and hate niggers.

t. racist grandpa

lol, stormniggers are mentally ill

there's a difference between niggers and black people

Nice fake news you're spreading :^)

Communism is Jewish egalitarianism and runs contrary to the trifunctional organizational structure that formed all civilizations that stem from the PIE invasions and therefore belongs in the trash.

ah, yes, the growing epidemic of white people getting beat up when buying food for black people. you hear about it everyday.

Mmmm probably not but if a person is reactionary enough it most certainly will
*Autism
FIFY

That's what you get in Capitalism.

The top of the pyramid reads pajeets as a thumbnail

why don't you use extreme examples to make generalised statements when it comes to white people?
actually don't bother, i don't want to get dragged down into your idpol bullshit

Doesn't take a fucking genius to realize black neighborhoods aren't the place you want to be. Kindness is often seen as weakness just like in a county jail. You can argue the underlying cause of why shit is the way it is in those parts, but it's not that hard to see that black people have been fucked over since day one in North America.

don't even know why they made an article about it tbqh

White people are huge victims of black crime totally disproportionate don't make me bring up statistics.

Because it sells. Welcome to Capitalism.

K.

white people riot over sports

I bet the victim said something like

Proofs? If that is the case he should go to prison for 10 years for a hate crime and the four good boys who dindu nuffin should be awarded the key to the city for combatting fascism, racism, and white muh privilege!

I saw parakeets which is objectivly superior

TL;DR if he said that then whatever
Talk shit get hit

hol up a sec

The guy who got his ass kicked was also black, but they wanted to imply that it was interracial crime

Just an uncalled for beat down
Material conditions do this but jeez people could not do this

HOLD ON MAN!

Muh Fake news

So u b saying black people beat up other black people for no reason at all?

Well makes sense.

No, Americans beat each other up for no reason.

youtu.be/pneL1Hb_xPg

He's white though, sorry!

Good boiz doin sumtin as usual!

What makes OP belive that gangbangers wont be physically removed from our free territory?

So Daily Mail's video player doesn't even play the whole clip? That's even more hilarious

See

Yes it's just "americans" beating up other "americans". Nothing to see here goyim!

If four rednecks beat a nigger half to death who offered to help them buy whataburger there would be BLM riots for months

You people are disingenuous cucks.

I don't think people are actually thinking when they harp about incidents like in the OP, they just want something to get angry about.

Point still stands, Americans are all violent retards. Now go read the sticky.

Statistics disagree! Nigger are particularly violent and particularly retarded by leaps and bounds!

This is your problem, not ours

You wanted a Nazi masturbation fantasy, now you have a Nazi masturbation fantasy, now solve it

Every day is a Nazi masturbation fantasy and your uniform is your skin color if you left your mother's basement more often you'd know this.

Funny, because I have received friendly fire more than once

European white nationalists think you are a half-breed. Just figure you should know.

What do I care about Europeans? They are a conquered and defeated peoples who suffered horrible dysgenic effects from two world wars. They deserve everything they get.

so much for muh white solidarity

because they hate white people.

simple.

Pretty much -

kys.It's all about nurture you complete moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=W82ErGmjUik

daily reminder this is what middle-class /upper-middle class black americans are like.

I've even see a video of some black youtuber calling him a white man.

pls stop memeing and projecting so hard.

As expected

I wouldn't say nurture as much as it is dark at times how capitalism can lead to anomie and destructive social norms.

yes.

It just seems to me that the CIA is responsible for almost every major shitty event that has happened in the US.

I wanna know all about the CIA .Can someone recommend any b00kz?

Learn2Stats nigger

Every black person isn't dindu. There's a LOT of racial injustices that happen but this doesn't look like one of them unless there was something seriously left out about the "argument" which I wouldn't put past the DailyMail.

t.black person

You must browse this board for at least 10 minutes before posting.

Four black guys beating up a whitecuck who offered to buy them food isn't a racial injustice?

Oh okay I understand. Fucking up whitey is always just. Gotcha

Literally none of your description even implies an inherent racial motivation

I was very obviously referring to the people going out on a limb to defend these clearly wrong black guys when there are genuine cases to defend poc.

You can't be that dense.

Since you're obviously new here, I'm going to clue you in before you continue your retarded drivel.
Here's the difference between Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and liberals.
Holla Forums will blame all black people for this event. Liberals will blame all white people for the reverse (4 white guys vs 1 black guy). Holla Forums will look at this as Americans attacking other Americans, motivated by race perhaps, but in no way inciting us to racial divisions between group X and Y.

Now fuck off and lurk more.

Umm, I don't see the trip "Hoochie" by your post so therefore you don't speak for anyone here. Sorry pseudo-comrade.

Identify one falsehood in my post.

The image I posted is a very old image from Holla Forums. If you disagree with it you are unequivocally a newfag.

No, I disagree with your text response.

They need to break out of their meme brainwashing first.

Also, why is this thread still up?

There's nothing incorrect with the response. The characterization of Holla Forums and liberals is verified by items in the news, unless you live under a rock.

Are vols busy LARPing elsewhere or are they waiting to blast it with Hoochie?

You've now used four fallacious arguments. I'm now leaving this thread until Hoochie turns up.

Look, I'm as racist as the next guy but that cuck is White. Otherwise he wouldn't be feeding animals for starters.