Reminder homosexuality is a severe mental illness that if unchecked will become a social plague...

Reminder homosexuality is a severe mental illness that if unchecked will become a social plague. The culture around homosexuality is clearly bourgeois decadence promoting a degenerate use of sex toys and the comodification of one's sex life. While I disagree with punishing homosexuality as a criminal offense, it must be dealt with properly as a mental health issue.

This has been the position of the left for most of it's history until liberals came along. So stop believing in bourgeois lies such as "tolerance" and "acceptance".
youtu.be/M_3PV_vqCIA

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/gay-conversion-therapy-part-1-195
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice quints tho

nah

Dem quints though

>implying repeating digits aren't spooky

He's not wrong tho. There should be at least the option for homosexuals to have conversion therapy, considering its mostly a result of environmental issues and nurture

This isn't unique to homosexuality, argument invalid.

I was thinking the same thing to.

Like, if making cake was something limited to bourgeois, does that mean we should try to quash any and all cake making? Its pretty retarded reasoning.

Same with other thingsā€¦. what about Classical music or modernist music? will you banned Beethoven and Mahler?

there is literally no evidence that conversion therapy has ever worked, this was known even before the DSM changed their stance on it

Dumb tankie.

WWYD

Because it was forced. Therapy never works when the patient outright refuses to participate. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be offered if some want it.

Good thing the stockings means its not gay

I would not just stare at it, but eat it.

some fags already do opt for it, it just leads them to be disillusioned with religion.

vice.com/en_us/article/gay-conversion-therapy-part-1-195

retard tankie, people volunteer for it all the time. It doesn't work. You know what's even more immersive and long-lasting anti-gay program? priesthood. Did it work? It did pretty much the opposite of work, it created a massive pedo ring in the catholic church.

Rate plz

the only way to solve sexual anxiety is to separate the ego from the material body

as an egoist, one can be attracted to the ego of someone else, and his corporeal thus becomes irrelevant

stop camwhoring you cunt

qt

Cute feet

[spoiler]dat ass is fine too[spoiler]

lol I can't into spoiler but I tried

10/10 would impregnate and eat out. Ur feet r qt too any more pics?

Lenin legalized the gay. Suppression of gay is literally Tsarist policy only supported by bourgeoisie noble lie "revolutionaries"

Kek has spoken.

Use **it like this**
Example:
Spoiler
Welcome to Holla Forums.

No.

reminder that slaves wanting freedom was once considered a mental illness as well

Getting rid of the old laws isn't really the same as legalising it. It was still considered a disease and an act on anti-social behaviour

Juicy booty