What do you think of Geert Wilders?

Is he a fascist? Even Sargcuck of Akkad calls him that, and you know that he panders to right-wingers and conservatives so much so that when he calls someone like that it must be true!
youtube.com/watch?v=9hGWjLDhoi4

I don't really care. He's a shithead, but not really any anomaly. I do wonder what the coalition the Dutch parties form to block him looks like, though.

This is never sound logic. Sargon is roundly unworthy.

But you know, from people I actually respect - yeah, I get the impression that he's a fascist or serious fascist wannabe.

Your run-of-the-mill nationalist who thinks a weasley "I don't have a problem with Muslims, I have a problem with Islam" statement is some deep, edgy truth.

Basically a hardline nationalists that worships the Israelis

He's actually pretty liberal, but he's still a shithead.

He's preserving the Netherlands, which is presently being invaded by muslims and taken over by EU Communists.

That is some smokin' hot ideology fresh out of the trash can. Get it while it while it's hot, folks!

Just a normal nationalist reaction to the EU, globalist, mass immigration monster that elite bureaucrats thought they would get away with forever. I don't think he's particularly extreme in any way, just a channel for the people's justified anger. The fact that that anger hasn't been redirected into class interests is a real failing of the left ad goes to show just how successful the liberal establishment has been at hijacking the left.

idpol hates him.

This is all you need to know.

He is idpol you fucking idiot.

they don't see it that way fam

We're at the point now where liberals are so reactionary that even wanting less immigration to your country (which is having a problem with immigration) is considered "idpol"

I never said he's idpol for wanting to restrict immigration, being a nationalist and supporting Zionism is idpol though, there is no way around that.

he always reminds me off Benny from Fallout

I genuinely don't understand the Israeli objectives, on one hand they want Europe flooded with muslims, and the other, this guy is almost certainly a Mossad Zionist.

Oh right I do get it now, chaos. Just like the Russians and the Yanks.

he is just an edgy liberal

He's pure civnat

run of the mill impotent petty bourg

He's a liberal nationalist. As he said to Prime-Minister Rutte, a right wing liberal:

He's a symptom of illiberal 'liberalism', which is a symptom of capitalism. That's all there is to it.

Does he really want to win? Would he not be more comfortable continuing in his position as opposition, rather than in a position where he is held accountable to prove his worth?

He's a liberal civnat, which I'd say is still a lite form of idpol, and coupled with his Zionism too I think its pretty safe to consider him an idpoler over all.

If he wins it's great for the collapse of the EU.

^
Every politician like him is this way.
remember farage? he was the most dumbfounded when brexit passed.

No, he just really doesn't like Islam or Muslims.

He isnt a fascist, hes just a right wing populist who really doesnt like muslims.

He doesnt even want power, he just likes to be contrarian.

If you move all the Muslims to Europe, there are fewer to attack Israel. Euro countries also rely on immigration to fund their pension schemes, among other things.

he looks like that nigga from game of thrones

SAD!

id like to wait for the final result.

When will they learn?

there's a big difference between pre-election polls and exit polls.

I'm well aware. I heard all about the exit polls when my country voted to leave the European Union