Stormfags are trying to astroturf my university's local yik yak feed and use it as a recruiting tool...

Stormfags are trying to astroturf my university's local yik yak feed and use it as a recruiting tool. I need your best memes for debunking their bullshit arguments

Picture not related

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138412#pone-0138412-t001
jstor.org/stable/40064475?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/
apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/members/homepage/45829.html
genegeek.ca/2011/08/heritability/
science20.com/gerhard_adam/what_heritability-93424
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/22/6-facts-about-black-americans-for-black-history-month/
mehring.com/from-mehring/digital-publications/the-frankfurt-school-postmodernism-and-the-politics-of-the-pseudo-left.html
holodomorinfo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Instead you should try to find where they are hanging out and fuck with them.

why is it astroturf. do you even know what that word means?

Race realism is irrefutable and white people are waking up you can't stop it.

pretend to be one of them and organize a meeting
create a device that mixed bleach and amonia
???
profit

Yuck.

True. But after all the immigrants were removed and there will still be corruption, the banks will still have tax money to save them from shuting down, i can't wait to see who will you be blaming afterwards.

Bullshit

Richard Lynn's Research Is "Deeply Flawed" sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

Family Income Differences Explain Part Of The SAT Gap jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Future Cognitive Ability: US Autism Level Prediction until 2060 Based on NAEP ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/ journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138412#pone-0138412-t001

Black Americans Reduce The Racial Autism Level Gap jstor.org/stable/40064475?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/

Heritability Explained apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/members/homepage/45829.html genegeek.ca/2011/08/heritability/ science20.com/gerhard_adam/what_heritability-93424

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/22/6-facts-about-black-americans-for-black-history-month/

The Jews duh

Sources debunking Holocaust denial and cultural marxism

Post these jpgs, and let them continue on, they're just going to polarize people even more. It's amazing how confident these retards are.

Tell them they advocate for anuddah shoah.

Leftybooru should have some infographics

I don't have much but here you go.

Yeah second pic is my own post but I'm fairly proud of it.

If it gets to anything illegal report them and film their autistic screeching as they are arrested.

bye

Every day, pick a new ethnicity to blame for a global conspiracy.

That book by David North "The Frankfurt School, Postmodernism and the Politics of the Pseudo-Left: A Marxist Critique" seems based as fuck but I can't seem to find a digital version as it's very recent (2015). Is there such a thing? Buying from Amazon is out of the question since I'm a third world poorfag.

The SEP sells it digitally (as well as physically) bia their printing house Mehring Books. Available in .mobi for Kindle and .epub for everything else.

mehring.com/from-mehring/digital-publications/the-frankfurt-school-postmodernism-and-the-politics-of-the-pseudo-left.html

And then we can all laugh at the headlines of pasty jewboi getting his ass kicked by strong Nazi white alpha males

The empty homes in Melborne are all bought by chinks you dumb leftist cuck, Nazi would take their property and give it back to the state and then house the white homeless people in the apartments, after giving them medical and drug addiction treatment. Because Nazi actually care about poor people, not like leftwing scum who team up with billionaires like Soros to destroy the working class.

Pales in comparison to actual anuddah shoah done by jew Sovietcucks
holodomorinfo.com/

Question: You guys seem to know your shit, but we've got all these graphics with typos and glaring grammatical errors and it bothers me.

Wait, that's not a question. The question: can we work on it?

First of all your fucking retarded and second of all Soros has funded right wing groups in the past

It doesn't seem to have been leaked so far. The last place I have to look for is some site where I remember I used to share pirated textbooks but I can't remember the fucking name. The name had like the same letter repeated 4 or 5 times. I remember having an account there but can't recall the fucking name, for Christ's sake.

Dunno, seems like editing a collage just to remove typos is both a waste of time and kinda against etiquette, I think? But nobody's stopping you, of course. If you think you can add even more material to an existing one to improve, the better.