Newly released court documents show white supremacist and convicted Charleston church killer Dylann Roof was attracted...

thestate.com/news/local/crime/article138464513.html

daily reminder that the right's obsession with race and cuckoldry can all be traced pack to sexual repression and pathology

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/06/18/cousin-of-charleston-suspect-says-black-man-stole-roofs-love-interest/
cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/south-carolina-dylann-roof-beaten/
bustle.com/articles/115697-the-difference-between-mass-spree-and-serial-killers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forumsyps will never not be the "degenerates" they claim to despise.

They hate them because they weren't allowed to be them

They're fucking creeps, I think anyone sane knows that.

I'm against the death penalty in principle but Dylan Roof should be put down like a sick dog

Dylan confirmed for 21 Savage fanboy?

issa knife

thats precisely why u gotta fully embrace the failson life

this honestly sounds like disinfo, not that I am defending this savae, but I don't trust it as factually true

Fuck off Hoochie. Dylann Roof is just another victim by capitalism and you being a psychologist should know it. People like this Dylann Roof have a lot of potential but end becoming just another victim.
A propper education will save us all.

I think my sympathy for people who murder families ends around the point the murdering of families occurs

Stop acting like a high school girl who thinks serial killers are hot

Iirc the intercept published this originally and then fully retracted it (but I think left it up with a large warning) after the reporter was caught fabricating sources.

He was a hero. Black people have to held accountable for their behavior and negro churches are hot beds of deeply triggering and problematic agitation and hatred.

I love Holla Forums's word filters.

Nah that's bullshit he deserves to die

I hate them.

theintercept.com/2015/06/18/cousin-of-charleston-suspect-says-black-man-stole-roofs-love-interest/

different, but similar story

first thing i thought of, guess you could say Roof has "no heart"

Stop acting like a high school girl who thinks serial killers are hot lol

And Holla Forums calls us cucks.

Your hooligans get beat up whenever they show themselves in public

i mean it's believable but they fired the guy after he got caught faking sources, kinda obvious when he writes shit like "Roof then abruptly hung up the phone."

Browsing this board makes me think the radical left are a bunch of snobbish student government weasels. Not particularly empathetic or idealistic, just resentful and power thirsty.

Deny the validity or importance of economic competence, and then sneer about how your rivals are socially incompetent. The CEOs of university campuses, socialites who despise working in industry and losing their soapboxes.

Are you really this asspained that we're roasting a mass shooter? LMAO get yo ass back to /r9k/ faggot.

Is making fun of someone who killed kids and their parents really the straw that broke the camel's back? Is poor poor baby Dylan Roof a tragic figure? Are you going to idolize him like edgy girls idolized Columbine?

im literally working at a construction site right now, eat my ass brah

"Reactionary virgins should be shot" is hardly unique to this thread. The radical right is a bunch of losers, but it really seems like the radical left is worse than losers, or at least far less likeable.

Roof was a retard with the dumbest manifesto I've ever read. I think it was that made me post that

Oh boo fucking hoo someone said that. This is a thread about an actual serial killer

Spree killer.

The observation holds regardless. Do you want me to make it into a separate thread?

Dylann Roof has that hannibal lecter charm, ofcourse he got all the girls.

I normally don't like twinks but there's something irresistible about them when they're lethal.

Don't you ever address Hoochie that way. Hoochie is a treasure and the best thing about this board.

I want you to shut the fuck up and stop giving me liberal tears I insulted a bunch of creeps and a serial killer

It makes you look like a dope. Why don't you feel for the victims of his crime and what kind of life they face not having a brother, father, sister, mother, daughter, son, or uncle or aunt

What about their post traumatic stress related to seeing everyone around them gunned down

Cry me a god damn river about how sad poor old Dylan Roof was because I just happen to major in Psychiatry. He could have been helped, he didn't get help, he didn't want help.

He gave everyone else far worse than he ever had it.

t. Hoochie, lmao

you think if you white knight any harder she might blow you or something?

It's true

Don't talk to me or my son like that ever again

What do asians know about empathy?? You people are basically monsters.

I've been insistently disavowing Dylan Roof and you still think I'm defending him. was not a statement exclusively about Dylan roof anyways.

Reminder.

You're right it's basically elves and orcs all the way down

Does that make you the protracted people's whore of the protracted people's whore you're forever responsible to keep this game up fam?

I don't care if you're offended I called Holla Forums and people like Dylan Roof creeps and psychopaths because that is exactly what they are

Why don't you stop with the crocodile tears it doesn't fit you. Don't complain.

stop disciplining

No

Gnome Chomski said Foucalt was a charlatan and tbh I believe him cause he went to MIT

because it feels so good, it always does, disciplining

chomsky is like how nerds are people with glasses and tweet suits

is basically
It's dismissal on the basis of sexual and social success, or schoolyard stuff. I'm not even out to get you, I just have no friends and feel like everybody considers me garbage unless I'm bodycount for the white race.

What the fuck are you doing trying to become a psychiatrist when you lack empathy towards the people you're supposed to be treating

Nice moralism.

thanks, retard

I'm Nurse Ratchet because I'm sympathizing with the people who have to endure psychiatric trauma now and not the inflicter of it.

who says I had sex. It was merely an observation

Also stop defending serial killers lol

I'm lacking empathy in people who are victims of violent crime? News to me.

Tell me more about the job path I'm on. Is it my job to console every serial killer and tell him he dindu nuffin?

Fucking liberals.

Hoochie are you in residency or still in med school

I'm still in uni. I am a licensed medical professional when the shitposts need me to be one.

Given how the majority of her posts are entry level psychoanalysis about people's mothers every pseud tries to pull I very much doubt she has any actual clinical psychiatric experience at all.

The inflicter of it was the victim of previous trauma.
No, you lack empathy towards the mentally ill who don't meet your absurd standards of not acting like they're mentally ill.
No, it should be your job to treat anyone who has a damaged mind. But what should I expect, you're trying to enter into a pseudo-science where the dominant theory behind mental illness is "dudeā€¦ you're brain chemicals are all fucked up even though there's absolutely no evidence to support that. here take these expensive drugs to fuck them up in a different way but will allow you to return being a functioning cog"

im attracted to black and mexican girls, does this mean im going to turn into a stromweenie too

only if you repress it and hate yourself for it

That doesn't make his behavior acceptable retard. Do you want every psychaitrist to cry fowl when some murderer gets prison or death?

We are not the serial killer defense squad.

I am not qualified to give you a prerequisite to a spree killer's life story.

You apparently think it's my job to defend murderers. I don't know if you fully have a grasp of what psychiatrists do. I am not Freud, and in a thread about Dylan Roof you have surprisingly gone out of your way to accuse me of being hateful and spiteful

It's really hilarious keep going.

I never did.

I shouldn't be a tenth as affected by this as I am. I'm so desperate for attention and weak to kindness, it's disgusting and annoying.

If you aren't a hypocritical racist fuckwit who doesn't care for other people's lives in their community, I don't think you were who I was talking about.

Never said that. Doesn't make it acceptable to insult him and refuse him empathy because of it.
Yes actually. Any reasonable person should have serious issues with the prison system and death penalty and psychiatrists especially.
Not even sure what that means.
No, but it should be to treat them and not punish them for being ill.
I said no such thing. I said you lack empathy towards the mentally ill because they don't meet your standards of behavior.

I literally stopped reading there what the fuck are you saying? Am I suppose to empathize with Dylan Roof?

YES BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING MENTALLY ILL AND YOUR JOB IS SUPPOSED TO TREAT THE MENTALLY ILL. FUCK YOUR JOB, A DECENT HUMAN BEING SHOULD EMPATHIZE WITH THE MENTALLY ILL.

u trolling m8?

I do empathize with the mentally ill when they realize that they need help, not plot to give everyone else in their community psychatric trauma.

Because you are refusing to admit that there are more people who have issues now around what he did than he himself.

So what am I going to do, give him a cookie for fucking up and not getting help? No, it's not my job to cry every time someone who goes on a rampage gets prison time.

That isn't "my job". His victims are.

nah I've seen nigs get fucked up by /ourguys/ pretty bad.

I don't believe you left your house to steal valor from some methed up aryan brotherhood member

do we even know conclusively that Dylan Roof is in fact mentally ill?

I'd killing spree you if I could tbh

idk mate, maybe it was something he said?

someones triggered

Is there really a point in empathizing with a psychopath

not everyone who kills people is mentally ill.

and you're retarded, we're a perfect match

those who gun down random innocent people are more likely than average I would think you agree

It's a horrible waste of time and insult to the victims. Dude will never be accepted into society again anyways.

and yet mental illness isn't necessary for that.

Not really. In fact it's one of the things you're taught not to do in Psychiatry. Sociopaths often times lie pathologically to get whatever they want, and they can be extremely convincing, but there's always noticeable issues they have that are discernable.

This person has a false sense of psychiatry where we exist to give everyone a pat on the back and make life ok, and not treat them for the problems they have.

Empathy is not in the guidebook, though it is a useful tool. Empathizing with people like Roof is dangerous because they literally exist only to get what they want and nothing else and will act ruthlessly and without care to get it, and often times it's delusional.

It derails the thread to submit to your character judgment, and you would probably hate me anyways, but here:

I believe in eugenics and think there are racial disparities in intelligence. The Flynn effect has tapered off as nutrition stopped improving and lead was largely removed from the environment. Meanwhile, intelligent women tend to pursue careers and have children later if at all, while dumber women start having kids halfway through high school. The I.Q has been going down by 1-1.5 points in Western countries as a result.

I think either that the government should grow intelligent people in labs, or that intraracial eugenics should be implemented- efforts to make black people smarter, and white people smarter, and Asians smarter, all based on their median racial intelligence. This over normal eugenics because normal eugenics just wipes out underachieving subpopulations, and I don't want to ask anybody other than idiots to feel they're being erased for the sake of somebody else's future, because even if racial identification is a spook it's a powerful one, and caring about people who look like you may be one of the most basic impulses of kin selection.

I'm economically left.

The thread will be deleted anyways.

That's some fine spooks there mister, big'ns and all by the looks of it

He'll grow out of it eventually, many edgy insecure 20 year old somethings go through these phases where they fantasize about anarcho-transhumanist dystopia

Considering how fucked up those people are, maybe it'd be helpful if we learned why they become that way, how to fix it, and how prevent it.
It's not a zero-sum game. Additionally, if you wanted to prevent these type of situations than maybe you should start caring about people like Dylan so those people don't decide to finally act upon their illness.
Oh yes, because getting help is so easy in alienated, American society where mental illness is highly stigmatized and where there are highly expensive healthcare costs.
If you don't have a problem with the retributive, intentionally broken prison system that regularly worsens criminals then why the fuck are you even a leftist? Especially now that he's a victim of the prison system and will likely only become worse.
Hopefully one of his victims don't decide to violently act on their illness also, but then I'd guess it'd be one less person you need to treat.

Fuck you're right. His behavior is completely normal and expected. I guess crime doesn't have a material cause and criminals are all mentally healthy people, especially spree murderers, they're the healthiest.

Maybe because empathy shouldn't just belong to people who are likable? Maybe so that the next Dylan doesn't do what he did? lol fuck that, that's way too much effort and my bourgeois morality requires me to hate people who violate it.

It's literally not a waste of time and if the victims are so petty and shortsighted they'd want society to worsen because of their unresolved hatred then they can fuck off and go see a psychologist to to get over it.

There's a difference between empathizing and being manipulated. It's necessary to empathize otherwise you'll never learn why these people are created and how to treat them. But you don't even care about treating him, because he reached the logical conclusion of his illness and no longer "deserves" help.

HAHAHHA THEY CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. NAZIS ARE OBSESSED

there are thousands of people who are in need of psychiatric help in the US who can't get it due to a lack of resources and you're trying to tell me a psychiatrist wasting their energy on a likely psychopath that will never be reintroduced to society again is a responsible use of time? Mate there's a point where you're going full retard in order to win an argument and you've went past that point at least twice already

Selective breeding will be pointless once we can apply genetic engineering to a better molecular model of the inheritance of Autism Level

Holla Forums's hero is getting his butt stuffed in jail. Holla Forums's hero was attracted to black women. man this is a bad day for Holla Forums. KEK

cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/south-carolina-dylann-roof-beaten/

you're also a racist shit

In someone like Roof's life, empathy is part of the manipulation. That's the point. They play various parts and varipous roles in order to ultimately get what they want and don't care how many lies they made or believed to get where they are.

Empathy is part of the game, it's a ploy. Psychiatrists aren't here to give everyone a free hug. It's much more complicated.

Do you honestly think it's better if psychiatry just put some blinders on told everyone they're a good boy and a good girl and just let them go, to do this to others and themselves, and let them escalate to become sadistic abusive or even murderous?

It isn't Actions speak louder than words, always.

I agree

it's mass murderer, jesus christ, stop being so linguistically lazy Holla Forums.
bustle.com/articles/115697-the-difference-between-mass-spree-and-serial-killers

Stop being autistic about vocabulary of 'person who shoots up a bunch of families" and I'll consider I might care.

spree killer is the most common parlance

I wonder why people have tolerated Stirner posting so long. It's such cancer and it's so frequently misused.

I'm well aware that race is socially constructed. That does not mean racial classification scales independently of biological metrics (clearly it does not), nor does it mean it's irrelevant to policy construction.

That's what I would expect.

You might be right, but I think it will be a policy battle between human dignity types and futurists, and of course human dignity types will win. At least there's China.

If it's the response you would epxect maybe you should consider it? If you get it often enough times, you should take it. You wouldn't take health advice of any other part of the body for granted.

Obviously the first problem needs to be solved before the second is even considered. But we're talking hypothetically, not practically.

Again, there's a difference between being manipulated and tricked, and seeing that they are a dangerous psychopath and empathizing to see why they are like that and how to prevent/treat it.
I didn't say anything even close to that and I have no idea how you could even get that from what I said. Empathy is a necessary first step but not the final one.

There isn't because people like Roof require Empathy to get anything they want because they aren't emotionally capable of anything other than playing up empathy for the entirety of their lives.

They are living a lie. In the time by themselves, they are incredibly sick people who grow more and more dangerous and need help, they will lie about it and they will believe it.

They don't know who they actually are. They have no solid truth, just the need for instant gratification and the will to take it. They usually aren't the charming stereotype about it either. They're more Manhunter than Silence of the Lambs.

It doesn't matter what you said I'm trying to find what you want me to do. It isn't in my career to empathize with people like this, when as a matter of fact we're told not to specifically because of how dangerous it would be if you were to.

You do not understand the magnitude of the issue you're talking about, and you'd rather talk about empathy towards Roof, who in all likelihood has no feeling, than the people traumatized by it who will probably not be able to get the mental health care they need.

Dylan could have gotten help and admitted he was a sick person but he didn't, he fully embrraced the problems he had, and never fixed them, never once thought he might be wrong, and let himself become a monster. I'm not required to empathize with that.

That's just life. The answers aren't always sweet and nice to hear. Dylan Roof doesn't feel anything.

It's not anything like an argument. The concern with dysgenics intersects with a lot of repellent ideas, like contempt for the poor and the weak, reaction to sexual liberation, and racism, but none of that makes it incorrect. It just makes it likely that it will go unaddressed. If every person treated the issue as dismissively as you, the world may descend into retardation in a century. Of course, I can't change anything, and would benefit from being apathetic about it.

If you're saying, literally, get psychiatric help, then nah. It's one SSRI after another.

If you've been put on medication and you refuse to take it do you think someone who's in the field for it is going to be like, no yeah totally do your own thing bro

I'm going to tell you to get back on your meds and talk to a medical professional instead of putting your life in your own hands. You felt the need to explain to me bizarre bullshit because I said rneoeactionaries tend to be hypocrites.

All roads need to go back and get some help because you're not helping you or anyone by not taking the advice of medical professionals and seeing it all as a conspiracy of some sort.

You keep talking about manipulation and lying and calling it empathy. A person who empathizes with a psychopath and actually wants them to get better isn't going to be tricked into thinking they're a poor innocent boy who doesn't know any better because they actually know who he is.
Care about people regardless of how they act on their illness and treat them, not dehumanize them.
That's so fucking ridiculous, especially from someone supposedly learning psychology, that it doesn't even deserve a real response.
Those people deserve to be empathized and treated to, but since no one is arguing they don't there's nothing to talk about with them.
That's even more reason to empathize but he was so fucking far gone. You're literally saying that if they're too ill then they don't deserve any empathy.
Literal dehumanization.

I wanted to know if any concern would survive the most repulsive things I believe. I don't think you mentioned neoreaction in this thread, either.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just that depression is a heterogeneous condition that I'm not even sure if I have, and I've been on about eight different antidepressants before. At their most effective they made me conscientious but totally numb and indifferent, and I don't want to live like that.

Psychiatrists really don't have a very good understanding of most of the things they're treating, and they probably give pills to people who don't need them. That's not a conspiracy theory.

Good. Feel free to pay for it yourself!

Because that's what they're doing, because they aren't capable of the emotion of empathy. That is what defines them. If they don't feel it, or much of anything, anything is a tool.

Therefore you oftentimes have to dismiss anything they say or do in life as a form of manipulation, and it shows.

They aren't capable of being rational by themselves, they fall for their own lies so many times to convince others they become delusional like Roof.

The fact you aren't getting it isn't anyone's fault but your own.

You think I'm being cruel? The people we're talking about are hundreds of times more cruel, and that's why it's dangerous to trust them on their word ever when it comes to control over their own lives, they want absolute control over everything and everyone.

You just dismiss them, nothing more nothing less.

Lack of emotion from someone like this isn't ridiculous at all where the fuck did you learn about psychiatry from

Do you think sociopaths are defined by their empathetic characteristics? No they're only capable of a limited range of emotions.

As for the rest of it, you don't need to babysit someone who in all likelihood would find you their own victim for being so fucking gullible and feeling sorry for them. That's exactly what they want. It makes you able to fall for everything they say hook line and sinker, it's how anyone becomes their friend. They'll lie and lie until they don't know what's true anymore.

guess you're not allowed to watch anime
you wouldn't want to be cataloged as a right wing, would you /leftpol/?

what did he mean by this

Anyone know if Roof was on psych meds of any kind?

"hurr durr i am so fucking retarded"

>he's a Holla Forums

Ok?

I can see memes have effectively rendered people mentally retarded.

its a shame tbh. like damn just have fun you fucking spooked classcuck

You'd blow your own son?

millennium

Holla Forums or reddit has seriously infiltrated this fucking cancerous board

I'm not saying they aren't manipulative or delusional or anything else. I'm saying they're still human beings and do and think the way they do for a reason and it's important to learn what that is.
No, we're not talking about lack of emotion. You said they had no feelings, which basically implies they're a philosophical zombie, i.e. not human.
I never said anything about babysitting or being gullible enough to believe their lies. I do feel sorry for them, but that doesn't mean I'd let them use me or trick me. You can only think in false dichotomies and in black and white thinking. It astounds me someone apparently learning about the human mind and how to treat it is this intellectually shallow and incapable of seeing nuance.

Someone is upset.