Brave Turks to lead charge against Euro-Fascism

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-vows-to-mobilize-islamic-world-against-euro-fascism.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110792&NewsCatID=510

Is Erdogan really /ourguy/?

You do realize that videos of rioting Turks is being used to fuel fascism?
And why are you supporting a dictator who's brother supports ISIS?
Why can't you be opposed to both euro fascism and islamo fascism?

I read the domain as hurried yet daily news so i expected a satire site

OP is obviously joking

kek

He just means he is really butthurt about the Netherlands having detained 2 of their diplomats.

Would have been better if it were a satirical site instead of a mouthpiece for the turkish state

Erdogan badly needs to be toppled tbh.

It's going to be pretty funny if Geert gets in and joins Erdogan on escalating this. He's doing this purely because he knows the current EU politicians will always attempt to deescalate.

I want Turkey incinerated to dust tbh

Can someone explain to me why the Turks are mad at the Dutch? I am but a simple burger and have a tenuous grasp on world affairs

MAKE CONSTANTINOPLE CHRISTIAN AGAIN

Erdogan needs to be burned alive.

Basically, Turkish politicians try to campaign in Europe and Netherlands is just one country that told them to fuck off

and they are also campaigning on the motto of "fuck our hosts"

Many melanin-enriched "Europeans" happen to have Turkish citizenship. The leader of Turkey wants to hold a referendum to make himself dictator, and wants to campaign for votes across Europe. European leaders feel that the optics of thousands of Turks waving Turkish flags in huge nationalist rallies across Europe would sour the electorate's conviction that granting citizenship to foreigners instantly transmogrifies kebabs into Europeans, so they have sought to ban Turkish politicians from rallying in Europe. Turks are responding with economic sanctions.

Choose euro-fascism, it has alcohol.

Raelly maeks u dhink.

Nah, in islamo-fascism you still have alcohol you just drink it out of teapots and teacups and say "you know allah can't see through teapots".

islamo-fascism has several wives tho

Reconquista soon.

I actually legit lol'd

Polygamy is shit though.

low test detected

Get out, reactionary scum.

monogamy is bourgeois

Communists did that.

it's the exact opposite, monogamy is rooted in the working class and having mistresses, bastards, affairs, hand-maiden cocksuckers and whores is all porky.