West Exploit

Does anyone know any good documentaries about how the West exploits the world on resources etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
bbc.com/earth/story/20150805-neanderthals-strange-large-eyes
abc102.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/brain-size-and-correlates-with-iq/
leeds.ac.uk/chb/lectures/anthl_05.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly bump

Lets try again

Isn't every other program on television about excusing the failure of the non-white world by blaming their problems on European exploitation?

Looks more like a white person

Sub-Saharan Africans (and a few other ancient populations) retain many archaic physical traits, such as prognathism, sloping forehead and smaller braincase.

Well for starters, prognathism doesn't mean anything with the pre-qualifier, it is merely the nature of the lower jaw's relation to the upper jaw. Secondly, Both maxilla and mandible prognathism are found quite commonly in all races (it is more commonly called an over or underbite respectively). Thirdly, sloping foreheads are also found in plently of non sub-saharan africans. Fourthly,
[Citation needed], and regardless, brain size is not the important fact but brain:weight and density of neurons, Homo Neanderthalis had a 3% larger brain mass than homo sapiens.

In Summary, you chat shit: come back with actual evidence.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

This is true. From their tool kits, which remained largely unchanged for 200,000 years, it is apparent that Neanderthals were less intelligent than Homo Sapiens. The generally accepted explanation for their large brains is that they had a particularly large visual center. Neanderthals had large eyes and may have been adapted to low-light hunting.

bbc.com/earth/story/20150805-neanderthals-strange-large-eyes

hmmmmm

Love the fact you ignore half my post, and citation is not merely use of a source but one that is reliable. Looking into Mr. Rushton, it is apparent that he is a bad scientist. He is renowned for breaking procedure, citing non-academic works as fact, obscuring and manipulating data and drawing conclusions without proper evaluation of intermediating factors. Oh, and several peer-reviewed studies have found his findings immensely flawed.

Try again pal.

Europe is being colonized and over run by violent and dumb non whites maybe somebody should do a documentary on that.

Concerning Violence, a docu pertaining to and using quotations from Fanon's chapter of the same name in "Wretched of the Earth"

the movie shows lots of things, but resource extraction is focused on towards the end I think. Great film, must watch for leftists (yes the book is great too but a lot of this needs to be seen to be felt…)

Sorry to interrupt your derailment, but I'm very interested un OP's topic. Between sweatshops and factories, arm deals, sponsored coup d'etats and controlled media, how much money do the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia make off the world? Not even limited to the third world, cause I know there's two military US bases and several mosques payed by the Saudi government in my country.

Any books on this?

Any researcher who discovers a biological difference between Europeans and non-Europeans which puts non-Europeans in an unfavorable light is by definition racist, even an interest in the topic is enough to classify a researcher as racist. A true refutation of Rushton's statistical work would require the collection and analysis of new data which contradicts Rushton's observations, none of Rushton's critics have even feigned an interest in falsifying his data-sets, they merely cry rayciss. Show me the research which contradicts Rushton's analysis of brain size differences between races.

That's funny because I searched and immediately found people demolishing various works on the British academia intranet. Want a link?

hasn't there been a lot of studies showing brain size doesn't matter? I'm also pretty sure brain size has been shrinking as human evolution goes forward. I believe it's more about mass then size.

"A 2003 study in Evolution and Human Behavior found no evidence to support Rushton's hypothesized relationship between race and behavior.[66]"

Yeah, an entire study ruled that a major section of the book was invalid. ;)

OP here
Can you guys actually give me some documentaries instead of arguing. This post is intended for documentaries not you arguing

All you have to do is take a walk through the hood and you'll notice black people are pea brained chucklefucks. I don't know how leftists get away with denying basic facts so much.

I'm not really up on documentaries, but a 60's Congo crisis doc done well would probably be pretty mindblowing. If you find a good one come back here and tell me about it.

it happens all the time user, more threads then i'd like to admit just devolve into race realism arguements. Also I don't know of any documentaries, sorry

Can you turn down your x-ray specs to see through clothing? Hit me up with a pair if you can.

Not really about global exploitation of resources, but The Shock Doctrine is pretty good.

Brain size does matter.
abc102.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/brain-size-and-correlates-with-iq/

Well the fact that the dollar is the worlds reserve currency and all the printing presses are in the US should tell you all you need to know.
The fact that Americans want to retreat and have nothing to do with the world when them engaging with the world means constantly scamming it (or bombing it) is hilarious.

Top KEK even when /leftycuck/ attempts to lampoon race realism they still basically admit it's real. Sad!

this is literally 10/10 material

Wish I had some loose change every time I saw this.

The correlation between brain size and intelligence exists, but is relatively modest. Brain architecture and neurochemistry are also very important.

If you have a specific refutation of the brain size studies please link.

Race denial is relatively new. The whole doctrine can be traced back to a few Jews who wanted to inoculate their tribe against reprisals from the host population by psuedoscientifically delegitimizing European ethnic solidarity, and using mob violence against any dissenters.

reported for shirposting

It is objectively true that the "negroid" phenotype is basal, i.e. much older than the caucasoid and mongoloid phenotypes. For example, the various negroid populations of Southeast Asia are genetically more closely related to other Eurasians such as Irish or Japanese, than to Africans. All Eurasians are largely descended from a single migration out of Africa, but the archaic populations of Asia retain the basal phenotype, and many wouldn't look out of place in the Congo, despite the 100,000 years of divergence. Archaeological evidence suggests that the Caucasoid and Mongoloid phenotypes only emerged from a single North Eurasian population within the last 40,000 years, caucasoids and mongoloids then proceeded to displace negroids from most of Southern Eurasia.

older doesn't mean less evolved tho

Here, under "Numbers do not guarantee truth - Robert Bean and his brains" it debunks brain size, then goes on a tangent to debunk other similar studies.
leeds.ac.uk/chb/lectures/anthl_05.html

Nigga do you even understand evolution? The split is older, but all human lines have been subject to the exact same amount of evolution.

You are correct, no population is "less evolved". We are just evolved to suite divergent environments.

That's not exactly what I meant. Your link is just criticism some 1906 study which I have never heard of. What would refute the racial brain size data would be a large new data-set which uses modern statistical techniques to contradict the previously discovered correlations.

Such a study can never be done, the researcher would be immediately fired and put on the SPLC hate list.

Fuck AMERIKKKA

OP did you find a good documentary?