American liberals are cancer

vox.com/world/2017/3/13/14698812/bernie-trump-corbyn-left-wing-populism

American liberals are cancer.

Liberals are complete cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0CDyp4AN2Dw?t=246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's funny because left wing economics are EXACTLY the answer to right-wing populism

nobody wants two conservative parties

Vox is pretty awful

Americans in general are pretty cancerous.

That article is filled with outright lies and misrepresentations of the academic work cited.

People stopped voting for succdems when they gave up the welfare stateā€¦ who would've seen it coming? Did they actually believe the populace would hold politicians accountable? Insane.

I wish someone would just kill us already

Archive that shit fam, it's vox I ain't giving those liberals clicks.

They don't even mention the word neoliberalism in this whole fucking article. I guess everyone just started magically getting more racist around 1980 that's the only possible explanation.

Is there any hope of Jezza having a comeback? It would shut the whole lib commetariat up.

Given the amount of shit that could explode it is perfectly possible, but the entire media are against him and the public are their puppets. Don't mention this around them though they'll foam at the mouth over it.

From the perspective of Dem strategy, I think they're actually halfway right. Social Democracy with social liberalism will never be popular in the South - classcucked versions of Christianity and racial resentment are so entrenched that it would be nearly impossible.

With that said, the Democrats are too dumb to realize that they must win the Rust Belt/ Upper Midwest at all costs to win the Presidency. You would think they would have realized this eventually, but they are fucking stupid, so what do you expect? Social democracy is empirically very popular in these areas, but Clintonism is not going to get voters to turn out. But, Democrats had no plan for how they were going to create jobs for these people, so what point would there be in campaigning there? The main reason this region voted for Trump is because they thought a protectionist tariff would bring their jobs back.

I want to believe that the majority of the working-class aren't spooked, racist, reactionary idiots. I really do. I want to believe that if presented with a leftist choice, with working-class economic interests at heart, they would gladly choose it over right-wing boogeyman rhetoric, I really, really do. I wish I had the same confidence in the working man as you do, Holla Forums.

You can allways leave and assimilate into a new population. You can cleanse yourselve.

I don't believe this, I'm just giving the British public what they've said they've wanted for years. I'd be quite happy for them to go full retard yet no longer be able to blame the lack of choice in the matter.
t. corbynista

top zoz

how are you going to get people who view jobs as something gifted to them by a rich man out of the goodness of his heart, who view wealth as evidence of being chosen by God for a role of stewardship, who would cut their own benefits if it means their neighbor's got cut too, to go along with left-wing causes?

Watch Bernie's latest town hall with poor white West Virginians and you will understand why we believe these purportedly reactionary elements of the proletariat are not beyond our reach

they can be made to abandon prosperity gospel with enough class resentment

Bootlickers don't differentiate between flavours of boot.

They would. It is just that almost everybody offering even slightly left wing economic thinking packages it with 'liberalism'.

no

I didn't have religion in mind. Stopping with the snide assertion that everyone who doesn't worship at the alter of progress is a bigot/fascist/racist/retard and focusing on ow left wing economic policies would help the majority would be a great start for all leftist commentators.

Preaching to the choir about liberal hubris here. No liberals here. Liberals aren't progressive anyway. They are the same White Man's Burden gits, only replaced with White Man's Fault. Get horseshoe'd.

what the fuck is this shit?

European socdems implemented neoliberal policies for 2 decades, and now they are blaming the welfare state for the rise of the far-right.

These people deserve the wall. fuck them

Socdems are only one step to the left of rightists episode #520041975
the Labour Party isn't even in power but somehow this is all Corbyn's fault lel.

You're supposed to use an archiving service such as archive.is when linking to clickbait cancer. Try to remember in the future, OP.

Let me rephrase that. In the future please use an archiving service when linking people to literal propaganda OP.

Do you have a link to his town hall? Can't find it

youtu.be/0CDyp4AN2Dw?t=246

Thanks yo