One of my friends has recently started to deny the holocaust and defend Nazi Germany...

One of my friends has recently started to deny the holocaust and defend Nazi Germany. In my country it is pretty much illegal to do stuff like that, so should i report him to the police?

Is it ok to have fascist friends?

What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXCyDanffrw
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill him lad show him the lefty way

don't snitch pal

Don't be a fucking douchebag

If he's your friend, take the time to educate him and break the Holla Forums conditioning. Getting him arrested is only going to reaffirm his beliefs.

Ok, he's a fucking moron so that should not be too hard. Thanks.

Gather evidence. Screenshot everything. Record conversations.

Give a packet to the secret police post revolution. Glory to the GDR!

End yourself hoochie

Sure, but once he starts calling for leftists to be hung or shot, then report his ass.

I'm not hoochie

What happens if you snitch him though? Probably reinforce his beliefs.

Reminder that security services sympathize and collaborate with fascists and would be fascists as their class interests and historical precedent would let us believe.

Really gotta go with what user said.
It's not gonna be easy, but better to make him cringe on the past than let him fester into an actual nazi.

Dont be a douchebag. He is your friend and you might get him killed.

i would say go full tankie on him.

Don't be a snitch, but don't feel like you have to remain friends with him.

try to re educate him if that doesn't work call antifa if that doesn't work then i don't see what you can do but report him

Dissociate with the guy if you want, hell, beat his ass you if feel like it, but DO NOT rat him out to the fucking pigs. Cops are a way more significant enemy than some reactionary idiot you know.

no don't report him to the police just try to get him to see the error of his ways and if you cannot cut him off

Do it

Do it

Follow the teachings of Bob Black and narc him lel

This gives me an idea, have you seen the ICE thread on poll? We should start a similar one but with the anti defanation list or something

We're better than the bootlickers you fucking rat. We don't call the capitalist defense force to solve our problems for us

Cut the middle man and kill him yourself.

Don't a a snitch fam. If you want him 'gone' do this instead

Cops are not an enemy. They are just a tool of ruling class of bourgeoisie which is our actual enemy.

Proles so classcucked and reactionary they take up arms to defend the interests of the bourgeoisie may as well be

This, tbh.
Civilization would be better if we all took responsibility for our own violence.

Cops do nothing wrong until they are not trying to prevent the revolution or infringe the rights of workers. Preventing crimes is OK until workers don't become criminals according to bourgeois laws

I was in a similar situation a few years ago and this lecture helped me a lot:
youtube.com/watch?v=WXCyDanffrw

wow, never woulda guessed

Let's apply this logic to something we all know:
Wow, now you know how fucking stupid you sound.

At least he isnt a liberal
Redpill him

You have to get at the root of why he's a fashy, and diagnose the medicine.

lol, the end justifies the means

The truth does not fear investigation.

try hard to teach him a week
if he doesn't become a full blown communist after that, feel free to report him.

Leftycuck is useful idiot - the board.

autists detected

Yeah, nevermind you're right. Report your friend for holding an opinion you disagree with you fucking idiot.

Do you have any evidence you're not autistic? Afterall, the truth does not fear investigation!

if he is a nazi then he holds a position that goes againts my ego, and my ego is more valuable than my friend, my property, my friend is acting in a way that doesn't please my eo, and I shall adress this

Don't get anyone arrested for holding an opinion. Please.

I have friends with wildly different opinions from me and it's not a bad thing at all.

why not? ethics are a spook

Report him OP, just to spite this faggot :^)

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Go fellate your liberal friends.

drop the spooks

I agree.

Eat a bullet Makhno.

as expected

How can an individual pursue the interests of his own ego if the society around him does not allow for free exploration of any given idea?

Restrictions on speech, expression, thought are all fucking spooks. The power of the larger collective to impose these restrictions on the individual through moralising is the real danger, hence morality is a greater spook than ethics.

nazism stops people from free exploration of ideas
therefore nazism is to be abolished by the ego

The moment he says "The white race is being exterminated' just terminate the friendship and hope he feels bad about it.

I mean the worst that can happen is he'll actually learn accountability

I agree, but it is necessary to allow people to come to this conclusion themselves, rather than force it because then people might not believe those who were forcing such an opinion into place and have no means of testing the legitimacy of the claim.

Also, if our method of opposing an ideology which prevents the free exploration of ideas is to prevent the free exploration of ideas with regard to that ideology, isn't that hypocritical?

confirming that "the holocaust never happen" isn't the free exploration of ideas, it is a statement, not an inquiry, if he is asking wether or not the holocaust happen, then he can read all the peer reviwed articles about it

again, a statment, not an inquiry

This is a fucking retarded strawman. I am proposing that we allow people to read literature from both sides of this, for debates on this subject matter to be allowed to exist, and for people to believe whatever they think is true.

I never mentioned the jews or the holocaust in my post because I think the idea is universally applicable. Obviously if someone was actually attempting to put in place a fascist state or carry out murder on some subpopulation, then report them, fight them, use whatever means necessary to prevent that. But I was talking about a dude with an opinion: if you think they're wrong, try and explain to them why.

nice meme

people denying the holocaust are not investigating it, they are promoting an agenda that wants to reproduce it, therefore it is against my self-will and should be narc'd

You need to get back to Holla Forums.

probably not even illegal to deny the holocaust unless he's doing publicly so

People should be narc'd because they have an opinion? I don't even see how this is even a consequential opinion? If I thought the holocaust didn't happen, I don't see how it would change my view on anything else. And how do you know they're not investigating it? People don't just believe things for literally no reason whatsoever, right?

If you're considering reporting him to the stasi you're not his friend.

t. traitor to the revolution

yes

yeah, fight the powers that be by snitching on your friend to the government over ideological differences

rather have the stasi kill some of my friends than have any fascist ruining the working class revolution

If you think this is funny wait until you read the black book of communism

My fucking god you cant be serious

This.

Will add that if they want him over something like this, they can catch him doing it themselves. Like, a lot of things are illegal - you shouldn't ruin somebody over stuff like this.

It's probably already too late. These people see anything that proves them wrong as a part of a conspiracy. Just throw him under a train.

Or out him as a nazi. Don't report him to noone just, out him like they out the fags.

Says the guy coming on 8pol to ask what to do.

Anarchists talking about narcing on low level fascist converts. Mein gott

wow no free thinking allowed where you live huh? and you want to report him to the police?

holy shit ive never been more glad to live in the dixie american south. i would defend myself so quick against you nazis

what country do you live in?
i thought that in most countries where holocaust denial is illegal it was only illegal to deny the it publicly.
like on public forums, newspapers, television etc.
just saying it to a couple of friends probably isn't illegal and even if it is the police won't give a shit

there are many things wrong with this post
first and foremost suggesting that he should be reported to the police on Holla Forums of all places, and to a Fascist government that punishes people for saying and thinking the wrong thing no less.
Second the fact that you even consider reporting him with all of the possible negative consequences that will invoke shoes that he is NOT your friend, or rather, YOU are not his.
Hell I don't think Holla Forums would do this I think they would at least attempt to convert their friend or ultimately break contact if things were bad enough, glad to see most of the thread thinking the same.

this guy fucking gets it

The police are lower than the lowest nazis. Only report him if you plan to use him as live bait to lead them into a killbox.

You're a faggot.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Rationalwiki is useful sometimes.

Glory to the GDR!

Don't do it
Give him a copy of the bread book

kys