Why do you hate individualism so much Holla Forums?

Why do you hate individualism so much Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZDPXNYbLSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Individualism is the essence of communism.

Because we cant do anything on our own. Fuck you abelist.

Because Egoism is miles better

because individualism isn't an ideology, it's more of a lack of ideology. like liberalism

It depends on what you mean by individualism

Capitalism is opposed to individualism, and wants you to be an obedient wage slave. Individualism is you demanding control of your life and how it works: seize the means of production. Just because communism wants a lot of people to do this at once, that doesn't make it anti-individualistic.

relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=0ZDPXNYbLSo

Because individualism is an American capitalist neurosis

God that reactionary bitch is just begging for an bucket of acid to her fucking face.

Left-wing rape squads when??

I pay to see that happen. Like, a LOT of money.

Individualism has good qualities, but the over romanticist notion of it in the west leads to a world where we start to believe everyone lives invariant of everyone else, despite their being more collectivization even just under capitalism than in any other point in history. It also makes us deny the obvious strengths of banding together in unions, collectives, guilds and sects.

Like with most things ideology it isn't the thing in it self that is bad but the distortion to an extreme and the hypocrisy therein. No one loves collectivism and banding people together for their cause more than rich people, they just achieve unity in a different way.

>>>Holla Forums

sup r/soc

Hi reddit

(USER KEK'D HARD AS FUCK AT THIS POST AND WAS BANNED FOR IT)

He's not wrong though mod. Lol

why are tankies so dumb

What's wrong with individualism?
Or egoism for that matter?
It's the most sensible thing they have said.

Stirner isn't against individualism.

Never thought I'd live to see a fucking tankie say that…

Either that, or it's just a shitpost. :P

I'm not, I'm just against the bourgeois individual.

Eh, I'm not surprised. Our disagreement with tankies is about strategy, not principles. Of course they believe the same things we do, they wouldn't be commies otherwise. They just refuse to give up their discredited, inherently flawed plan to get there.