Wendy's restaurant votes to unionize

tbnewswatch.com/local-news/wendys-restaurant-votes-to-unionize-557684

Burgers united

>'news'

Fpbp

lmao
Liberals love that Surplus Army of Labour, don't they?

Why is the burger square?

I imagine it's cheaper to mass produce.

It's how Wendy's does it. It's at this point a part of their brand identity.

Gives it a unique look, holds its shape somewhat better, and it ships easier with less wasted space in a container than a circle would.

The union at this one restaurant is going to fail, Wendy's will close down the restaurant and reopen somewhere else with new non-unionized employees.

Sounds like they were allowed to unionize because Wendy's sees this as a PR opportunity.

Now I'm getting flashback of all those terrible attempts at "marketed "shitposting".

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Wendy's loves it's PR. Their Twitter engaged with regular people often.

Every time my phone corrects "its" to "it's" I want to strangle someone.

American unions are both super porky and dead as fuck. It's a shame, considering how excellent organizations like the IWW were before WW2.

I'm at work so I don't have it right now but I imagine theres going to more videos like that WalMart anti-union one coming out from other companies if this keeps happening.

God damn I hate this shit. Was constantly posted everywhere aswell and it was like no one realised what they were doing.

>>>Holla Forums

Remember to stand in solidarity with the Immokalee workers and not go to any Wendy's, even this one, until Wendy's switches its tomato sources. Ethical consumption under capitalism is still nonexistent, of course.

Conservative twitter must be running those "meet your replacement:" memes into the ground today

Wow that's great footage of Chapo Trap House debating a libertarian

Every retail company I've ever worked at has made me watch anti union videos for 'orientation'

Well its true fuckboi, machines are replacing manual labor jobs like there's no tomorrow.

Unions are a good first step to banning private ownership of food sources and nationalizing all burger restaurants.