Racist jokes

Why the fuck are leftists and liberals so motherfucking sensitive? YES, I'm a straight white guy, and I LIKE MAKING BULLSHIT RACIST JOKES. THEY'RE FUCKING FUNNY. Pretty much every successful standup comedian in history has made racist jokes. In all other respects I'm probably redder and have a stronger burning hatred for the USA than 95% of the people I ever meet IRL, but if I make one wrong move and crack a joke about watermelon or bean burritos, I'll become a pariah among my leftist peers. It fucking sucks having to shut up and tip-toe around good joke opportunities.

How do we fix this, or am I just a dumb faggot?

Hahaha.

ok OP, tell us an actual funny joke

well theirs your problem! you're lumping us in with libbies

Maybe they think you're unfunny and unoriginal and not actually offended? I'd think that.

Well you came to the right place if you're a leftie who hates idpol but the thread is kind of pointless.

Fucking this. Give us comedy!

You get triggered when you get called a racist for saying racist things. Sorry for not pretending you're not saying racist things when you talk about "genetic nigger culture" unironically.

Personally every time I make a racist joke it comes of as Holla Forums-tier. Maybe their PSYOPS are just that good or maybe people are just now aware of how much reactionary ideology influences our daily lives and our perception of the world.
Anyway, any notion of a culture war or drive for cultural change is counterproductive and divisive, just be a NazBol and let the progression of history naturally grind away your spooks.

That's fucking stupid, I don't have a bunch of jokes off the top of my head.

Liberals AND leftists are insanely sensitive about jokes.

Reading comprehension motherfuckers, I'm avoiding telling racist jokes because I know I'd get purged.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord?

My ass.

comedy gold lmfao

are you fucking autistic?

Tell racist jokes ironically, in a way that mocks racists. Not in a way that mocks made up lies about an entire race, then, people won't think you're just a racist who thinks going "lol niggers are monkeys amirite XD" is funny.
I proudly yell my support for american imperialism to get those damned sand monkeys and our rightful oil they stole and hid under the ground, and nobody cares because I'm clearly mocking nationalists and imperialists.

I fully agree with your sentiment(as does most of this board), but
made you sound like an idpol-loving retard

The only things you could come up with was "watermelon or bean burritos" and when people ask you for actual jokes you can't come up with any? You sure you aren't just a jackass nobody wants to associate with?

I agree, watermelon jokes are too good to be lumped with burrito ones.

Tell a joke, OP! Actually, somebody else can tell a joke too.

Entertainment and humour are for lumpenproles.

I agree, pure spectacle.

Here's a joke: how many porkies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, a slave does it for them and porky demands the slave be grateful to be given the opportunity to do be a benefit to society and is alloted a peanut for his good deed and then is sent out onto the street because he longer has need for a lightbulb installing slave.

Non whites inherently know they are inferior and wish to police racist jokes because they cut too deep.

That's what I'm talking about doing.

Are you autistic? Jokes are contextual. Kill yourself.

I use to think that to, we'll see how long that lasts.

Do you just want people to agree with you? You just keep evading any questions lol

This is the kind of post you people tend to count as a "joke" though. You can't just keep thinly layering memes on top of blatant propaganda and calling it a joke.

Then get a sense of humour, learn what context is, and make the butt of your joke yourself, the fake-racist persona you're adopting should be what is laughed at, not the fact that black people look funny.

but he have a context here

si that why dick size jokes are banned on Holla Forums?

Hahahaha

Did you know that Max Stirner was a racist? It's true! Nobody hated spooks more than he did.

well it looks like tumblr really has settled in here

kek

Jesus fucking christ, the amount of assumptions you make is amazing.

I'm not going to force anything for the sake of proving some stupid point you have.

love how right wing mongs will lament PC culture robbing them of the ability to bestow verbal wit like "niggers like watermelons xD" and "women can't drive hahah" upon us

LOL

What's the next buzzword you'll use, "idpol"?

If you were already doing what I told you to do, you wouldn't be getting your feelings hurt when people call you a racist.

But nobody has called me a racist, you autistic fuck.

look faggot if you claim to be some sort of meme master you must be able to prove that you actually know your memes

we just want to hear a joke

There's a reason it's called Politically Correct, because it's correct politically.

then you calling us "tumblr" is even more retarded LOL

Then your problem is entirely made up, and you're just assuming everyone is an oversensitive pussy? Sounds like you're so sensitive even your own imagination is your enemy.

racist jokes are unoriginal 80% of the time, and i'm being generous

after those replies i suspect it's just Holla Forums bait

Then go to some other thread, fuck off.

I'm certain they are. The same tumblr fucks who conjure up insane conspiracy theories about chapo trap house and shit like that, they all have followers who can be found in pretty much any group of leftists in the west. All it could take is one wrong move. You're being extremely disingenuous if you don't recognize the purge mentality.

You're certain, despite having absolutely no experience with it? Like I said, your own imagination has become your enemy.

then why did you make a thread about you being very knowledgeable about jokes you mega autist?

Tell us a joke fuckboy.

No one should take words so seriously. Its just a tool of opression. And most of this thread is tldr

dumb woke liberal tier meme

I didn't.

You're delusional if you think the left isn't full of oversensitive sjws.

People are free to kick you out of a group if they agree on it, shouldn't they? Telling racist jokes is like being rude or acting like a jackass, why should you expect people to still like you? Unless they knew beforehand that you aren't serious about it, but that only happens with close friends.

Enough!

You're actually taking Holla Forums cherrypicked propaganda as a serious representation of anything? Why would you do something so stupid?

thread title is

now tell us one fag

If you don't have autism and can actually understand human interaction, it's easy to make a racist joke that mocks racism instead of supports racism.

There is all kinds of irony right there.

I assumed OP couldn't if he thinks jokes about watermelons and burritos are "fucking funny".

Stop fighting with 14 year olds on tumblr you massive autist

That's what I've been saying as well.

I've got one for you OP

What do you call a nazi battalion invading the soviet union

trick question, there are no names in gulag, only suffering

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

Correction: he thinks they're FUCKING FUNNY, in all caps

none

No, it's how leftists really are in many cases.

I'm not.

What is the worlds most dangerous race?

Despite your own complete lack of experience and insistence on "tumblr sjws" plaguing every group of leftists, without experience? Stop listening to Holla Forums.

this thread was made by a Holla Forumstard

If people don't start telling racist jokes then this is basically just a duplicate of the Mullen thread

The arms race.

It is my experience, I fucking know they're there. I just haven't ever bothered them.

Arabs

??? Do you see them excluding other people that have been racist or something?

You know it's there you've just never experienced it? kek, okay.
Why do you assume this then, because you see Rated PG Parental Guidances and assume that means ebil see jay dubwas who gonna censor ya?

because they're fucking blatant tumblrfags IRL. hell I even know one person who is a phil greaves fan.

You called this thread "tumblr" so I don't think I can trust you on your judgement of other people with the same term lol

Why's that? They engage in degenawacy and have coloured hair? If you absolutely have to listen to Holla Forums, at least take their nonsense with a grain of salt.

What do you call 64 white people in a room

A single full-blooded cherokee

"Kill all x" isn't a joke, it's just being edgy and retarded.
"All x are y" as a statement isn't a joke either.

The problem with you fags is that you are racists that don't want to own up to it. And you have no idea what jokes are.

I love racist jokes.

its only funny bc its related to this thread

i love jokes because when people call me racist i just tell them i was being ironic

I called a man a racist a few days ago.
He's been complaining about it ever since, it's pretty great.

Starting to think you've confused tumblr sjws with "literally anything i disagree with." Phil greaves is bad but he's bad in a completely distinct way from how tumblr sjws are bad.

get this man a show on adult swim

So the revolution is in full heat, the proletariat enter a bourgeoisie's office and the bourgeoisie says "stop, stop please don't kill me I'll pay you anything you want!"

Now that's what i call a great joke. I got one too:

An anarchist goes home after having served his Gulag sentence.

You think phil greaves is an sjw?

Actually yeah OP my legitimate advice to OP is whenever you want to tell a racist joke just tell this one first

straight people don't exist

I don't tell racist jokes because racism is a crime, and I don't want to end up in jail. That place is full of niggers.

The OP is basically this whole forum lol

And try actually reading the thread.

Every injun in the room will laugh. The Cherokee are always a humorous topic.

Not that guy but you guys know forum is a noun outside of internet vernacular right?

I don't care about racist jokes, and at worst I might get a bit skeeved out if I get the feeling that they're being post-ironic (acting like its just a joke but they actually believe it). Even so, doesn't really matter as long as they don't end up screwing me over. Regardless, any serious political movement shouldn't be making jokes that might offend people they're trying to recruit. Its just a matter of safe tactics. Doesn't mean no fun allowed either, it means get familiar with people enough so that you can figure out their humor before going full edge

Good fucking god. You just fell off the turnip truck, didn't you? Honestly, I am impressed that you were able to find Holla Forums without Google.

Dude it's ok if English isn't your native language you can just admit it. No need to lash out

Now this is just a retarded stretch.

we seem to be under a bit of a deluge of low effort Holla Forums bait at the moment. It will subside, but mods should remove 100% shitposts, shitpost threads, and ban serial shitposters.

fuck off autist, 8ch is a forum

I understand what you're saying. if I had to make a an educated guess, the reason why is because of the rise and trend in the past 2-3 years of the Alt-Right using post-irony humor to advance themselves; many of them are aware of the "ridiculousness" of their own beliefs, but using post-irony allows them to indulge in screaming their bullshit while also enabling them to withdraw by saying "it's just satire lmao" the moment people confront them even though they clearly do believe in what they say, which is evident when they talk amongst eachother.

Liberals will be liberals, but with what I said above taken into context: Leftists are sadly in this situation due to the Alt-Right's use of post-irony causing us to be "on guard" because nobody is sure who's being a vulgar ironic dude and who's being a post-ironic asshole. It sucks, but that's just the current state of things

Honestly I don't think we can fix it at this point. The Alt-Right will eventually ruin irony like how Hitler ruined the Toothbrush moustache

8ch is an anonymous forum actually, it's just that the technical term is imageboard.

Shit sorry, I thought you said "not a forum". Nevermind!

op is a snownigger

cumskin

This, basically.

I used to defend ironic racism. I still think people have the right to say things, but I used to disregard the warnings about it and I can't anymore. I laughed at ironic racism because to me it seems archaic, garish, and absurd - I used to think most people had the same reasons, but now it seems to typically be most enjoyed by people whose approval of it is based on their agreement with fundamental aspects of it. If I told a joke about it today, I'd do it with the uncomfortable knowledge that anyone who approved it was liable to come up to me and commend me on "telling it like it is" or something.

Snowniggers refers only to germans.

cumskin is the proper terminology.

A Chilean friend used to joke about loving Pinochet all the time during high school, and one of his classmates went along with it. Four years later after graduating they were talking via Facebook and he found out she legitimately liked Pinochet.

That's such a limp insult, though.
Like who wouldn't rather be a cumskin than a shitskin?

you can get away with it if you're actually funny. it's really that simple.

the term cumskin comes not only from the term cum itself, but also because of the idea that it has cum on his skin, as he is a cuckold

Just clown on "white" people too and you'll be fine but cap relate

And that's a bad thing?

for insecure beta incles like the ones on Holla Forums, yes