Are SJWs radical centrists or far rightists?

Are SJWs radical centrists or far rightists?

They support segregation and race science. They're pretty solidly right wing with a centrist face. I respect the Hotep guys more than the soc jus crowd because they're at least honest about it.

They're micronationalists, so definitely to the right.

89 Autism Level brainlet tier

I hate to admit it but this, Spencer even advocated for single player healthcare

The right does not believe in a blank slate.

They are anti science. They don't believe in any objective truth.

SJWs don't believe in "blank slate". They think that your status as an oppressed identity makes you in a way "superior"

"Race science" isn't science. I should have put it in quotation marks. It seems like a lot of idpolers think that culture is genetic.

They also believe that women are incapable of accomplishing any real change on their own without men to help them through it. They think that a person's self is defined by the imaginary constructs that he identifies himself with. They think that a government must tell its people what to think. They think that certain identities are naturally at odds with one another. They want the world to be divided into a million tiny camps that will all peacefully coexist despite being defined in opposition to each other. Oh, and they are capitalists.

RIGHT-WING AS FUCK

They believe that a person's self is an empty vessel full of spooks, just like everyone else on the right does.

But people on the right literally are empty vessels full of spooks

Thry do try hard to imagine that into reality, don't they?

Which right, the right, the far right or the not left right?

Caused by systemic oppression and social constructs, not by any inherent inborn qualities.

Among nazis. SJW's think culture is a social construct.

The cries of cultural appropriation seem to me like they believe that culture is genetic.

All of them when it comes down to it. The only difference is that some rightist believe that a person's self already had some of those spooks inside them when they were born (eg. masculine, white, Danish, heterosexual) while the pink-haired rightists believe that they all get added when you get exposed to certain language. Same bullshit, different origin story.

I think he means "genetic" in the sense that Foucault used it.

Or maybe not. Hey, they both say that culture is genetic but with different meanings for the word!

Not really, since they consider the rich black man to be more "oppressed" then say an impoverished white man

Yep. People are not born with their race spook, but it is with them from birth none the less. Lenin was absolutely right about idealism. Ultimately, it is all the same.

The left-right spectrum is a meme.