Be me

Anyone else know these feels?

Right here bro.

you guys leftcoms too?

It's a good feel.

I too have read Bordiga

And what did you do to overthrow capitalism that actually worked?

what did you do?

Uoeno it

My suggestion would be to actually join a local activist group, but be prepared for it to be a major disappointment, plp don't like to talk about the papperwork, meetings etc involved when they talk about their latest squat or event.

What are you supposed to do? All radical leftist organizations here are either idiotic liberals, smashies, or archaic tankies.

iktf

same

the people that get into hardcore activism are almost always unbearable

I remember when I was a wee lad I went and joined some trotskyist party. Then I saw all the members, they were all old as hell. Even worse they legitimately believed that the end of capitalism was just around the corner. They had to because if they didn't sustain that delusion it would be that their whole lives were pointless

These people had spent their lives in activism. Their current project was to work at Walmart full time and try to unionize the workers.

I got my ass out of there real quick before I could get indoctrinated by their stupidity.

I mostly know that feel, but I don't like it at all. I just want to be useful, damn it, but I can't possibly see how, like

Oh man!

Can't even vote since I am an immigrant. Not that it matters.

Why was it so me to get that general feeling yet the vast majority of the world is convinced they and their actions matter?

I've been pirating stuff for years, so I feel like a I do my part in the destruction of the capitalist economy,

It makes them feel better about themselves. It is easier to subconsciously know something is wrong and then try to drown it out by doing something. They put all their blame and guilt on a political party. When the party fails to make things better they can blame the party. And tell themselves: "well at least I tried to vote". Not to mention that most people can't even think outside their ideology. So removing the wheel of eternal "feelgood" won't happen until they actually accept the world for what it is.

Joke's on you, I'm 24, not 29.

we are all leftcoms here

You have to admit that those chairs look comfy.

Activism doesn't work though.

Funny thing is that leftypol thinks the end of capitalism is right around the corner too. What with all the late stage capitalism, accelerationism, and automation memes going around.

That actually seems fine to me. Better than smashies or liberals.