When did you take the Serfpill Holla Forums?

When did you take the Serfpill Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5yy358/its_not_a_guarantee_university_degree_no_longer/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joke's on you, I'm already after that.

Never have, never will

Sometimes I think chattel slavery was abolished simply because the ruling classes realized that it was cheaper to pay someone a minimum wage than it was to keep him clothed, sheltered, fed and in relatively good health.

Why hasn't OP taken the automationpill?

Short, harsh an brutal.

have you taken the cyanide pill?

At that time that probably wasn't that unusual. It still isn't that unheard of

Yeah more likely you fucked around until whoops turns out pulling out doesn't keep keep her from getting pregnant what the fuck? And then you married whichever girl in your town you happened to have gotten pregnant.

More likely that people didn't even know what to do on their wedding nights.

If you're lucky, Chadís will show the happy couple how it's done.

I'm pretty sure literally everyone had seen animals fucking enough times to work the basics out.

go back to r/fc

kek

Why

I have taken the jungle savage pill instead

That is exactly what happened.

Food isn't everywhere user. You'd spend a large part of your day gathering food and doing general work to make sure your tribe survives. The Anarcho-Primitivist view is that such work gives meaning and achieves something, unlike the work that modern day man does.

waiting for star trek to happen irl isn't a political ideology

You forgot

Or you can just kill the other tribes so yours can have all the food.

There is a reason some part of the world were left undeveloped.

That's what happened.

Yeah. It's also a lot easier to push off the labor of taking care of the person to the person. Slaveowners had to do the work of figuring out how much food etc. the slaves needed and where/when/how to get it.

its clear that you have 0 experience, even in a modern farm to get you into self-sustain levels you would have to work like a dog
my family comes from the mountain settlements and believe me when i say that you wouldnt want to freeze in the winter, or even in a warm enviroment deal with humidity/lack of potable water/stuff fucking up your stored food

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5yy358/its_not_a_guarantee_university_degree_no_longer/

People are too entrenched in capitalist ideology.

holy shit that headline welcome to 20 years ago

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism

bulshit even kazcynsky says you are wrong

no offense pal but this is news to you?

seriously good writing, should be essential Holla Forums reading