We need to start getting /r9k/ class conscious, it has a ton of potential

We need to start getting /r9k/ class conscious, it has a ton of potential

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/35446047
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb frogposter.

What's the in? What's their current, existing most class conscious view?

le wagecucks xdddddddd

They hate working but have no problem with their parents or any other person being slaves.

boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/35446047

This has happened in the past, they only care about which idealogy gets them laid. Countless threads with the same shit content.

It didn't work with Holla Forums and you think it'll work with a board that is even more reactionary than them?

Build it and they will come, fam.

every time you idiots try to "colonize" a board we get colonized instead (i.e. filled with nothing but shit)

That's because this board has the shittiest of the shittiest stock. Of course everything we do is going to backfire.

Don't feel too bad, Holla Forums tried to colonize Reddit and ended up turning into Reddit themselves. Also turned 3/4 of 4chan and almost all of 8ch into shit too.

4chan isn't really that different from before redditers started coming to it. Really.

If you visited garbage like Holla Forums, Holla Forums or /r9k/, then sure.

Which boards do you consider good?

Is this meant to be a negative?

And they will not move past that point, robots have no empathy for any other living thing

I understand that it was alienation and the resulting resentment that results in most robots being total scum, in the same way that refugees are. But man, it's difficult not to have a burning hatred for a lot of them

I always found this the most amusing right wing "wisdom."

what does this even mean, really

everyone knows about class

I wish

Yeah they would make great canon fodder, they're easily fooled and highly volatile

hoochie lets be gfs

well i don't know who you hang out with

surely everyone can see class just by looking at the world. even if they see it in terms of wealth, poverty, income etc, it's there

don't make fun of /r9k/ migrants
some of us are ok
r-right?

Losers.

Holla Forums can have them.

Double dubs confirms you are one of the good ones.

That's the problem, people don't look at the world, too many distractions.

fucking classist, I thought we were all equal here

Take your post digit identity politics to the trash both of you. Workers of the world unite.

I am a worker and I think my co-workers are mindless robots just going through the motions to buy beer on Friday. If we didn't have a supervisor, they'd probably bring said beer to work and drink on the job and kill each other. I aspire to my supervisors job. What's wrong with that?