I'm at a party at my girlfriend's boss' place. He texted all the employees basically requiring them to be here...

I'm at a party at my girlfriend's boss' place. He texted all the employees basically requiring them to be here. It was 8pm and we weren't here yet and he texted my girlfriend a caution sign emoji and told her to hurry up.

I fucking hate the bourgeoise so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open up any electronics and slash the cables inside. Shit underneath the sofas and wipe on the curtains.

Fucking this. Fuck bourgie wannabe tyrants. Literally has to pay people to be his friend lmao

My exgf's boss had a party with "optional" attendance a couple of years ago. I went with her and the faggot tried to dickwag in front of female employees boyfriends, doing thirsty creep shit. It was pathetic and infuriating at the same time, like I felt bad because he was obviously desperate and needed a fuck but at the same time was acting like a cunt.

This is why I want to work at a co-op or self-employ so I don't have to put up with shit like this, even if it is still capitalism.

Shit in the toilet tank and put his ice cream in the refrigerator.

Unironically murder him

One of my ex's had a boss invite all the employees over and then she went and found out he only invited her when she asked other employees why they weren't there yet in texts kek.

Bleach is good for damaging paint and carpet. If you can't get into his electronics, pour some salty, hot water into them. If he has a computer you can easily access without being caught, and some candles, fill his CPU with hot wax until you can see the fan will be clogged. If his GPU has exposed fans, do the same to it. Assuming it doesn't outright stop the fans from functioning, it'll solidfy and melt further into the parts when he uses it.

Another good sofa related trick is to take any easily spoiled product (certain cheese, fish, poultry), slash a stealthy hole in their furniture, and hide it inside. Once they can smell it, it's already too late, and the furniture will have to be thrown out.

Seriously, fam. If you don't set a precedence here, he'll keep doing this over and over and over until your girlfriend quits or is fired. I can say this from experience. A few strategic shits and some damaged goods goes a long way.

Not carpet, CLOTHES. Fuck.

jeez you guys, he's just a lonely party host. if you have the energy to do all this stuff, you should focus it on (1) the class struggle or (2) greater examples of injustice

Stop being a faggot, you an Educate Agitate and Organize and still have time for 5 minutes of destruction at a shit party.

Porkies forcing you to be friends with them and waste your time on shit social events fucking sucks though.

does this shit actually happen in the US? I always thought it was a myth

OP, do it. Be the legendary Marx-head. You can never be Old Marx-head, but you can be something much greater. You can bring the class war to this petty tyrant's own home.

Or go into his office and steal all his login credentials and see what happens.

I worked at a fast food place where the owner was even worse than what OP is talking about. The owner was some dumb shit in his 20's, never worked a day in his life, that was gifted a handful of stores by his father. When he got married he expected all of the regional managers and general managers to travel half way across the country for his bachelor party and then again to the Caribbean for the wedding. The managers were expected to pay their own way. He got upset at those who didn't go.

Take a shit in the well of his toilet. He will have shitty water.

Guys holy shit
I'm fucking enraged.

Dance for my permission for you to sit at a desk, peasants

Explain.
Then explain why you are not fucking with his house. At least take the batteries out of everything.

Oh so it's like a game where you have to guess the most frequent number of responses to the survey.

E.g most like employee to do x, worst client etc.

UPPER DECKER
TOILET WRECKER

take the NASTIEST shit inside the TANK (not bowl. TANK) of the toilet, throw the toilet paper in the trash, and then just leave the toilet.

Even better if you get multiple people to shit inside the toilet's tank. UPPER DECKER TOILET WRECKER TIME REEEEEEEEEE

SHIT
IN
THE
TANK
AND
SLASH
THE
COUCH
Seriously. If you let him just push his workers around and rip them from their lives into his at any time, he won't stop.

I already left. The most I did is piss without flushing and I dropped food on the floor and didn't clean it up

awwww

I just posted on leftypol briefly during in the bathroom to vent my rage and didn't check the thread again until I left

Since Marxhead is a massive faggot who won't deliver anything but bitching, I'll tell you about how to meme a house in record time.
Put the toaster on, throw a glass of water at the toaster.
The fuses will have flipped, now, in the darkness, grab the bin bag roll from under the sink/knife drawers and tie it to the end of the bannister, now run around the house wrapping it around everything.
This is a great way to never be invited back somewhere.

But that's not why you didn't do anything.

I should have done more. He reallly was a massive fuck.

Also eventful:
FUCK BOYS.

This is very specific

She genuinely had a falling out with her boyfriend who is a based leftist and said "but he's advocating the exact same policies you are but just going further with them, why would you discount his opinion because he's a white dude?"

Fucking based. He also joined with me in my rage.

Piss in the kettle and pour it down the back of the TV. If it's really busy cook all the bacon and make quick bacon sandwiches for everyone.

Reminder white women are the most priviIeged people to exist on the planet.

come back and do this to his place
youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

Literally nigger-tier gang shit. Apparently it's in retaliation for some "attack". Nothing says anti-fascist like perpetuating the cycle of violence with the rival gang.

No pacifist deserves to don that flag I hope you know.

But how else will you organise if you don't call it a government?

yep

Ain't the government just a gang anyways?

Petty gang violence isn't revolutionary I hope you know.

Through voluntary, non-hierarchical communes :^)

why is the video so disliked?

people who prescribe to the ideology of exterminating certain races shouldn't feel safe. nazism is a violent ideology. even the words are violent.

Violence isn't inherently bad

Got linked by a couple rightwing subs on plebbit, but it's probably just the Holla Forumsyp infestation on youtube.

We aren't liberals. The fascist insect must be removed before it festers.

Holla Forumsyp buttpain

Was the food good at least?

That's what I was lampshading.

:^)

Pic related

Never said that. But gang-tier violence is useless, masturbatory, and just continues the circle of violence.

Stop dehumanizing people, that's what fascists do.

No, actually. If they're standing in the way of the revolution with guns then they need to be shot. Skinheads just need to be ignored or defended against when they're being violent since they're absolutely irrelevant. Deliberating getting into trouble with them is literally gang violence and isn't revolutionary.

People literally cannot be harmed by words. Stop acting like a liberal.

I've been here much longer than all these reddifugees who think antifa are anything except retarded, counter-productive thugs.

But liberals are the ones that don't want you to punch nazis. Along with their close ideological relatives - the nazis.

Liberals also don't want you to hit kids. I guess I better start spanking because I don't want to be a cuck-I mean liberal.

They can be harmed by militant right-wing organizations, but, that's just "speech" XDXDXD

Where do you think you are?

Also I've been here before muke made his channel and before n1x owned /anarcho/. Ain't nothing ever been wrong or ever will be wrong with a good nazi bashing.

No, if they're being harmed they're being harmed by PEOPLE using VIOLENCE. Words have nothing to do with it. Words do not cause people to be violent or to decide that being a rabid racist is suddenly a good thing.

and how about a new one

Stirner was reincarnated as dril

That's wrong m8

No.
Also, while some of that may be true, allowing nazis to roam the streets attacking anyone they please brings and immediate and noticeable decline in the quality of life for everyone around.

There you go, I just said all those things so you should now be racist, hopefully a Nazi too. I could say something else about Jews or women but I think you get the point.

I never said anything against self-defense, but that's not all these stories about antifa involve. Instead it's antifa deliberately instigating shit, usually not even against fascists, and engaging in literal gang warfare with actual skinheads, who we all know are just one step away from becoming brownshirts and creating the new fascist dictatorship.

This, turn a minor transgression form a text into possible arson charges.

oh my god, you're probably right

Porky BTFO